It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AGE OF DECEIT: Fallen Angels and the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Okay just got done watching the first 4 videos

Let me say first off, that you did a great job putting the videos together.

But.... I have a problem with the information about any other religons being put in the same boat as lucifarianism.
I have a very big problem with that. Please correct me if I mis understood. I grew up being a christian then through my adolecence i became atheist then to gnostisim. Then though more research and soul searching I found found a happy medium between almost all world religons, including scientific reseach. My main problem with traditional Christianity is that it says that you have this one and only life to find god and if you dont, then you go to Hell.
Well to me that doesnt sound like a very loving God, to throw your children into the lake of fire for all eternity just for not having the privledge of being in an enviroment to know him.

I do agree with many of the point made in the videos, but those statments that everyone is a lucifarian other than christians stuck a very bad cord with me. Like I said if I mis-understood please correct me, but the videos sure make it sound that way.

I believe in reincarnation, because that is the only thing that makes sense to me how a loving God would make sure that his children returned home to him. To me Hell is having to come back time and time again to re-learn the lessons that we didnt learn in a previous exsistence. There is a line in the Bible (not exact qoute) that goes somthing like " you will spend eternity in Hell if you do not know God in your heart. And that line would play right into the hands of reincarnation. For if you never accept God you will spend eternity reincarnating until you finally learn the lessons.

Just look around you at the everyday people you encounter that many would concider "evil". I believe they just havnt learned their lessons yet. And with that midset, it make it easier to love people that have wronged me or my family in my life. and to take the higher road, sote of speak.

I dont believe that I AM God nor believe I will become God. But I do believe that I am part of God and someday I will return to my creator. I also dont believe that if I lead a Christian life that once I die that I will just go to Heaven and thats the end of my journey. I believe that once we reach that level that there is still much learning to do as well as much service still to do for God and my fellow man.

I will post again a complete synopsis of what I gathered from your videos tonight after I finish the other 3 vids.
Once again even though I dont agree with some of the points made in the vids (if I understood what you were saying correctly) I will commend you on the great presentation and research of the information. S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

This is true. You're referring to Chuck Missler who stated that. I think he was trying to be modest in a "church" audience. If you look at a lot of his work, he knows what happened. I think in that particular speech, he didn't want to get into that side of things. Good catch tho.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Okay just got done watching the first 4 videos..Let me say first off, that you did a great job putting the videos together.
..But.... I have a problem with the information about any other religons being put in the same boat as lucifarianism....I have a very big problem with that. Please correct me if I mis understood. I grew up being a christian then through my adolecence i became atheist then to gnostisim. Then though more research and soul searching I found found a happy medium between almost all world religons, including scientific reseach. My main problem with traditional Christianity is that it says that you have this one and only life to find god and if you dont, then you go to Hel...Once again even though I dont agree with some of the points made in the vids (if I understood what you were saying correctly) I will commend you on the great presentation and research of the information. S&F

Thanks dude. I appreciate the honesty. Like I mentioned in the OP, I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Now hear me out though. I grew up in a buddhist home that didn't really practice, and I was pretty much atheist for most of my youth and college. After looking at several world religions in college and a couple years afterwards, I found the Gospel of Jesus Christ to be the most coherent, complete, and best fit what I saw in the world around me (especially Israel and prophecy).

To respond directly to what you're asking, I don't think every other "religion" other than "Christianity" is Luciferian. I put them in quotes because it's a sweeping generalization when we use those terms. However, I do believe that God communicated to us differently prior to the time of Jesus. Think about Jesus, the man has pretty much split history in half. Luciferianism is basically an idea that we ourselves can achieve "god" status with our own use of intellect and knowledge. There's nothing wrong with intellect or knowledge, but when used to justify the acceleration of man into being post-human etc, it get's into some wishy washy territory. Consider a comment I got on my youtube page:

"...poorly evolved primates deserve the limits of their senses."

This is the kind of thinking that can derive from "man's knowledge-centered philosophy" which in essence is Luciferianism. They may not call it that, but that's what it is. Aleister Crowley stated, "do as thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." Meaning do whatever you want, there are no consequenecs, which basically is trying to keep you away from the accountability to a loving-just Creator.

Also, on reincarnation, I think it is entirely possible for God to allow the return of certain souls. However, I don't believe that it is for everyone, nor is it the system of afterlife at work in the Universe. The way I understand "the book of life" etc is that everyone's name is written in it, but we can choose to accept this invitation, or deny it. It's like having a hotel reservation, but until you check in, you're not verified for your stay. Also, the bible talks about "those whose names were not written in the book of life." I don't think these are people/human beings. I think there is something much more sinister going on there and I believe before the end, we will see something that is not human but looks every bit much like it, walk the earth. It's conjecture of course, but it does have biblical merit. Furthermore on reincarnation, the dangers are in what people tend to draw from this concept. For example, if someone is having a tough season in life, the reincarnation-ist, if you will, will say that you are suffering consequences from a past life. To me that's dangerous because it justifies the suffering in such a way that doesn't offer any hope, except for something that could be attained in another future life. Again, please tell me if I am wrong, but from my point of view, this offers no true hope.

These are touchy subjects, but I think there is a difference between culture and spirituality. Many times, if not always, the two are synomymous. But if you get down to the core of the spirituality, I don't think it's always based on the Creator God. For example, when I look at Hinduism, and the stories about Kirishna, the way it is described fits too well with the Enochian account of fallen angels and Nephilim. Same with Greek gods and mythos. It's supernatural in a sense, but it seems the biblical description of the divine council can explain it. I can get into the details with Kirishna if you'd like.

Of course an all loving God doesn't want anyone to perish. This is scriptural. But in order to have a universe where we have the freedom of choice, the consequences are necessary. This is why we live in a universe where the water that quenches our thirst can drown us, the fire that warms us can burn us etc.

Either way dude, thanks for taking time to watch the film and responding. Iron sharpens Iron!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join