It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AGE OF DECEIT: Fallen Angels and the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Wow, Bro - you are on Fire! Great questions. Great thought process. Great contemplation.

Illuminati schluminati.

Jesus, Buddah - they were enlightened.

Christians teach to follow in the footprints of Jesus. Ok...except for the enlightened part? Did He not get frustrated with the apostles when they failed to do his work , such as healing? Did He not say that the Kingdom of Heaven was within? That we would as do the things he was doing, but even better?

Frustrating - Christians continue to invest in blind faith despite the secrets being in the book they study every SUN day.

That's only part of the story, but it's a good place to start.

Just Be - you are right on the money, bud. Shine your light. If it attracts others, share with them your knowledge. Offer thoughts of possibilities. Expose yourself to everything, but commit to nothing. Seek God directly, He has no brokers or middle men.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

Originally posted by WoundedByHonesty
First impressions: Fire your audio team and seek professional help. Any good engineer could make the audio much more palatable. Otherwise, so far so good... video a bit small, but nothing I can't handle... on a very large monitor. Keep in mind if I was using a netbook it would be nearly impossible to see some of that stuff. I'm assuming you wanted constructive criticism so I'm doing my best.

I was the audio team. I had to learn Final Cut to make the film and the audio is horrid on that program. Just havent gotten used to it. I am an audio engineer and have been for 10 years. Pro Tools is the bomb, but Final Cut audio needs work. I have a lot to learn too.

Right on, good job then! I am also Digi certified on PT. Perhaps a vocal leveler and a normalize afterwords might help even things out a bit. Just a suggestion. I think the subject matter is fascinating, and while I disagree with the characterization on "Luciferianism" and Maltheism I applaud your efforts and wish you well!
edit on 24-9-2011 by WoundedByHonesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

You make great points. And I am an allower, so to speak. I listen and agree with people's truths because it is theirs. Who am I to get involved with what is working for them?

Unless they open the door.

In the early 400s (AD), when Constantine constructed the "books," it was after they confiscated, destroyed, edited, etc most all of the prior writings - except those now resurfacing, such as in the Nag Hammadi 1945. Jesus is portrayed a little differently there, as are his "relationships." And so many of the Gnostics, thought by some to be the True Followers of Christ, had been exterminated.

Here's another place where I struggle: only the billion Christians on earth are worthy of Heaven?

Religion is Man-made. Spirituality is a direct connection with the God Consciousness. That's what works for me right now. Still a big fan of Jesus, just not necessarily the one in the bible.

Boil all the man made doctrines down to their genesis and most fundamental basis, and what do you have?

Love your Brother. Be of Service to Others. Shine God's Light.

That's my religion.

Namaste and Blessings to You, Friend.

I agree that religion is man-made. In my plans is a video called Jesus Hates Religion. He shows over and over again that what he preached is NOT religion but a relationship with God. This is clear through and through.

Man is responsible for denominations etc. "Here's another place where I struggle: only the billion Christians on earth are worthy of Heaven?" Great question. On one hand yes and on one hand no. In many ways, the bible is clear that there will be two judgments of God in the end. Pretty much what it says is that those who believed and declared their lives to Jesus Christ will be allowed into the gates of heaven BECAUSE upon judgment, Jesus will stand in our place. Those who did not, well it doesn't say they won't get into heaven period, but it says they will be judged on their own works. So someone who lived a life that reflects God's true glory but never declared Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior has a shot in my opinion.

I think you are right though. We are called to be salt and light. salt was used in ancient times to prevent the decay of meats. And as such, we are called to prevent the inevitable decay of this world.

And what's interesting about Constantine you mentioned is that most if not all of the NT can be drawn from the many church fathers who preached and wrote their own sermons based on pre-Constantine NT scripts. I find that pretty amazing if you ask me. Again, if it was changed or tampered with, it would be so easy to prove.

We have opinions, beliefs, and convictions. Opinions can change and often do on a whim. Beliefs can as well but are less frequent. But our convictions is something that should never wane. My conviction is that Christ is Lord and Savior of the entire universe. I found that all my life, I was rotating through different beliefs and opinions and trying to fit the conviction box. Nothing has ever fit that bucket perfectly except Jesus. Can it change? Sure. I am open for anything really. I seek truth like all of us. But so far, my convictions have not been challenged to a point where I must change it. Blessings.

edit on 24-9-2011 by FaceLikeTheSun because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I am happy that you have found comfort and solace. I support you in your beliefs because they are working for you.

Your work is comprehensive and researched, albeit with a traditional Christian slant. Provocative nonetheless. Impressive actually.

Don your armor. You will be challenged here.

Dip into the fringe sometime. Rosicrucian, Ra, The Master Game...or even the Hidden_Hand thread.

Also provocative.

Blessings to You

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Sorry - just got into Vid 7 and realized you had already dipped into some fringe such as Ra.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

Originally posted by capod2t

You make great points. And I am an allower, so to speak. I listen and agree with people's truths because it is theirs. Who am I to get involved with what is working for them?

Unless they open the door.

In the early 400s (AD), when Constantine constructed the "books," it was after they confiscated, destroyed, edited, etc most all of the prior writings - except those now resurfacing, such as in the Nag Hammadi 1945. Jesus is portrayed a little differently there, as are his "relationships." And so many of the Gnostics, thought by some to be the True Followers of Christ, had been exterminated.

Here's another place where I struggle: only the billion Christians on earth are worthy of Heaven?

Religion is Man-made. Spirituality is a direct connection with the God Consciousness. That's what works for me right now. Still a big fan of Jesus, just not necessarily the one in the bible.

Boil all the man made doctrines down to their genesis and most fundamental basis, and what do you have?

Love your Brother. Be of Service to Others. Shine God's Light.

That's my religion.

Namaste and Blessings to You, Friend.

the bible is clear that there will be two judgments of God in the end. Pretty much what it says is that those who believed and declared their lives to Jesus Christ will be allowed into the gates of heaven BECAUSE upon judgment, Jesus will stand in our place. Those who did not, well it doesn't say they won't get into heaven period, but it says they will be judged on their own works. So someone who lived a life that reflects God's true glory but never declared Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior has a shot in my opinion..

edit on 24-9-2011 by FaceLikeTheSun because: spelling

Not to far for the truth you are.

There will be 155,000,00 elect righteous humans by the Son of God him self in a consul up in the heavens judging along side our King Yeshuah.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hi FaceLikeTheSun! I watched most of your videos last weekend, when you posted in my thread about the temptation of Jesus. I watched about1 1 /2 hours until 2AM and then the link went down. LOL

Anyways, I was caught up and liked it a lot, even tho I don't subscribe to Bible teachings in a religous way. It was interesting

There were a few thing that I had problems with tho. I can't understand why God would forbid seeking knowledge, like astrology, metal working, architecture etc. I know that the first commandment forbids looking for God in anything in the outside world, but I think that goes against our human nature, as we were created in "His image." I don't like the idea of being kept in the dark ages, but do like the idea that we were taught things by higher beings.

Also, I was confused by one of your philosophers, can't remember his name, who talked about the DNA of Jesus. He went on to explain how special his DNA was, because God was his father, and how he represented the "new" man.

If this is the case, why didn't Jesus procreate, as commanded by God?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The compilation of material in your presentation is well organised and very comprehensive. I have followed the work of Chuck Missler and L.A. Marzulli very closely and I have also been researching the NWO for a few years now and I concur with the findings in your presentation. What has been kept hidden and secret since ancient times is now very close to it's completion. For people that do not have a solid belief and grounding in the teachings of Jesus Christ, they are likely to become putty in the hands of Satan when this deception is rolled out in it's entirety before mankind.

S&F for your work my friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Hi FaceLikeTheSun! I watched most of your videos last weekend, when you posted in my thread about the temptation of Jesus. I watched about1 1 /2 hours until 2AM and then the link went down. LOL

Anyways, I was caught up and liked it a lot, even tho I don't subscribe to Bible teachings in a religous way. It was interesting

There were a few thing that I had problems with tho. I can't understand why God would forbid seeking knowledge, like astrology, metal working, architecture etc. I know that the first commandment forbids looking for God in anything in the outside world, but I think that goes against our human nature, as we were created in "His image." I don't like the idea of being kept in the dark ages, but do like the idea that we were taught things by higher beings.

Also, I was confused by one of your philosophers, can't remember his name, who talked about the DNA of Jesus. He went on to explain how special his DNA was, because God was his father, and how he represented the "new" man.

If this is the case, why didn't Jesus procreate, as commanded by God?

Valid questions. I don't think seeking knowledge was the problem. The issue was two fold. First, these fallen angels made dominion over various lands and groups of people. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that they accepted worship from people. If you look throughout the bible the only person that accepts worship is God himself and subsequently Jesus. The apostles, and even angels of God did not accept worship but actually say "don't worship me, but only God"

The second problem was what the fallen angels did to humanity and all living things. They started to mess with it. God created each creature after their kind. That's why a zebra can mate with a horse, but a zebra cannot procreate with a turtle. Now were getting to the point where we can do that genetically now, but that's actually getting into the same thing the Watchers did. They messed with human genetics. That's why God flooded the earth. Noah was "perfect in his generations" meaning his DNA was not contaminated.

The reason for Jesus having Gods Y chromosome was to show what God promised to the rest of mankind. It wasn't about procreating. It was about redeeming humanity. That's why we say we are born again in the spirit. It's kind of like a down payment. The full payment comes with new bodies. Immortal. The point is, man was created higher than angels. We chose to follow a lie that dropped us to where we are now. God set in motion his plan to redeem mankind to his rightful place in creation. That's what this is all about.

So all the hope for ascension, DNA upgrade, spiritual evolution, illumination, apotheosis of man etc, are really fulfilled in the free gift of salvation in Jesus Christ. That's why people seek enlightenment their entire lifetime and never achieve it. Or even if they did, how would we know?

Jesus didn't procreate because his resurrection and ascension was to show mankinds destiny. To procreate with fallen DNA would be the same as what the fallen angels did and subsequently plays into the kind of root-race ideals found in Nazi Germany, eugenics, etc.

The bottom line, and how it relates to the New World Order is that these elite groups believe they can achieve this ascension, DNA upgrade etc without Jesus. They think they can achieve it with knowledge and science on their own. And at the same time, the believe they deserve it, but most of humanity does not. Because they are rich and powerful they believe they are more worthy. This is why I say in the film, "not only are we, the people victims, but those who promote the NWO and the new age are the most deceived and are the ultimate victims"
edit on 25-9-2011 by FaceLikeTheSun because: Add

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Whooooo-Hooo!!!!! BRAVO!!! BRAAAAAAVO!!! Not just to you, but to the whole thread! Rarely do I see a thread like this that hasn't been thoroughly and whole-heartedly contaminated with hate! All the criticism so far was polite and honest... I have a newfound hope for this site. I have bookmarked the video and I look forward to assng my beliefs repeated and expounded upon :^D

I'll just add a few thoughts for now as I most likely will not return to this thread even after watching the video, old habits die hard, and this isn't the time or place to explain my procedure or the reasons for it :^P

Eden was supposed to be a paradise. Food everywhere. Weather nice enough to walk around naked... And we chose to know the secrets instead because we thought they were better than what we had. "The grass is always greener on the other side...". But look around you... This knowledge was like a pandoras box of nightmares! We created society and agriculture, and industry, and trade and MONEY!

Now we have these awesome gizmos... Smartphones, lazerbeams, rocketships... But at what cost? People all over the world are dying and suffering everyday! Basically, God didn't want us seeking knowledge because WE WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR WISE ENOUGH to know how to use these things properly... And the demons knew this, too. Over time, this "knowledge" has enslaved us all! Well, not yet all of us, but Damn near! Would it not be better to be frolicking around in paradise, eating freely and making love to our mates? Many people in the world would do anything just for the eating part. I know I would love to stop working and just wander about exploring the earth. See, I don't think god wanted us not to learn. But we were supposed to learn NATURALLY, and what Satan and the Fallen Angels did was gave us a shortcut we weren't ready for. And immediately it was used for evil purposes. Kings were created and inequality was created. People had power over other people. And I've said time and time again, that people cannot be trusted with power. They abuse and corrupt it, themselves, and everyone and everything around them! God gave us everything we needed and we turned our backs to him in pursuit of this "knowledge". But what is knowledge without wisdom? We were supposed to evolve spiritually before we would be ready for this knowledge that God probably would have given us anyways. But we turned away from him and took "the shortcut", and now all you have to do is look around to see the evidence, the undeniable PROOF that we were not ready for it. Back then, we could actually have conversations with God, but we have de-evolved ourselves spiritually so that now all we can do is pray and hope he hears us and hope we are praying for the right things. You say what about all the cures for diseases we have found? Maybe those diseases didn't exist back then. But without gods protection, once we crossed that threshold, the demons were free to bombard our planet with disease, making us rely EVEN MORE on their wretched technology. Pretty much everyone agrees on where technology will lead us... Either with machines controlling us, or the elites becoming immortal and enslaving us. If you ask me, you're Damn right I would throw away my Android phone and my Wii, and everything else, every NASA telescope, in order to live a happy life in the Garden of Eden. If you wanna know how many planets there are, just ASK GOD! You want to see the beauty of Saturns rings? Ask God to show you! Astral projection was probably a sinch back then with your spirit so evolved and so close to God. As well as... well, God-knows-what!

I guess that's it for now. Just my thoughts... I wouldn't even necessarily call them an opinion, because I embrace true humbleness and admit that I, a mere human, know NOTHING. I wouldn't even venture a guess at the deep mysteries of the past. I only offer thoughts that pass through my head, and if I WERE to form an opinion on anything of consequence, it could and probably would end up changing in less than a fortnight. In fact, recently I believed I Was capable of having an opinion on such matters, and now I believe I am merely capable of speculating and discussing possibilities.
Thanks for the time and effort!

Here's to frolicking abound in paradise with our lovers, with plentiful food, no diseases and not a care in the world and actually being young enough to enjoy it!
Let's not forget about the long lives lived by the people in the biblical past. It seems as soon as the deal was made with the devil, that lifespan began to shorten with each generation... As we became less and less spiritually evolved, perhaps?
Farewell and Good Tidings!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i just wanted to mark my place...i will watch the videos and come back to add my two cents if i have something worth adding after watching these videos...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok so I just uploaded the full length for anyone who can bear all 2.5 hours at once. I also changed a John Holler clip at the beginning. No biggie but too many people pointed it out. I thought it was clever but it seems I just came across as ignorant. So I partially changed it due to my own pride (we all have it) but also not to confuse people. ENJOY!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I love your zeal. I think you are right. I believe that things like Astral Travel, outer body experiences etc were suppose to be a natural part of our being. God gives visions to people in the bible, and even Paul has a moment where he wasn't sure if he was physically experiencing this or not.

Paul says "I must go on boasting. Though there is nothing to be gained by it, I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body ... " 2 Corinthians 12:1-2

During my conversation with Douglas Hamp, he was saying that before the fall of man, mankind was a shinning being. Our DNA was different, fully engaged and we emitted light from our bodies. As the fall happened, the light ceased and slowly, we began to see our nakedness. Profound if you ask me.

I think if more people actually got over the preconceived notions of Christianity, the many lies that are told of it and just look at it for what it is, it will answer a lot of questions for them. But that's just me. Again, I don't claim to know or have the whole truth. But in my life, Jesus is the closest thing to it that I've found.

BTW I think my next project is on technocracy. How our culture and our world has become a giant technology center. It will be an answer to the Zeigeist Moving Forward film, which in my opinion is just serving neo-marxist socialism.

edit on 25-9-2011 by FaceLikeTheSun because: add

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I was raised a roman catholic but strayed away from the church at an early age because of its inherent corruption. I have had "experiences" which were not physical so I cannot deem them typical abductions but in which I was in the presence of other beings.

The video where Whitley Strieber describes his encounters with these creatures sent chills up my spine since it reflects my feelings. An intense, mind-numbing, agonizing fear which is almost instinctual in nature. Just like he says you feel like an animal bound up by, and I hate to be repetitive, this instinctual fear almost as if you know the true nature of these beings. I would add that truly the only thing which seemed to help me was calling the name of Jesus Christ. The feelings of dread fade away almost immediately and when they do you praise his name because of the massive relief you feel, it feels like safety.

I have searched for many different forms of spiritual understanding since I was a child but none have left me satisfied. I must say though that I am starting to lean, not toward the church, but toward the original belief system which was instilled in me as a child. My logic dictates that because of multiple experiences of my "fears" being eliminated with only the calling of a name, whichever name that is has to be confirmation of its power.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

Well I will point you to a researcher who has done some amazing work exposing the Roman Catholic Church. What's interesting is that most people don't distinguish between biblical Christianity and the Roman Catholic Church. The entire papacy is a fabrication that stemmed out of the pagan merge by Constantine in the 3rd century.

Certainly the institution of church is not something that is true Christianity. I mean think of it this way, Jesus hung out with 12 people. He never said, "create a mega church" These are man's creations and distortions.

Check out the work of Chris Pinto. He has a film called "A Lamp In the Dark: The Untold History of the Bible " and it just exposes left and right the Catholic system. You can find the film on youtube.

His website is noiseofthunder.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I agree with you on many of the points you have made. Also thanks for the Chris Pinto info, I'll check out his site and his videos.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I just finished watching the entire 2 1/2 hrs.
AWESOME! Thank you!

I hope that eyes will be opened by this work.
Good Job!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I was able to sit down and watch the entire video today. Very well done!! You did a great job tying a lot of things together for me and the message was profound. I plan to share this video with family and friends. For many of us (especially ATS’ers and those of us who are Christians) it's not a question of "if" the end is coming but “when”. It’s easy to get caught up in our own day-to-day BS and remain blind to what’s really happening around us. The saddest thing to me is the fact that so many people (even within the Church) don’t acknowledge the signs happening all around us with increasing frequency. It bothers me that so many sheeple out there will remain oblivious right to the very end. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when my head was deeply buried in the sand…the truth is not always easy to deal with. But like many others, I sleep easier knowing that my family and I are at least slightly more prepared for what is to come. Great video!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hey thanks dude. Ya, the church is really failing on many accounts. It's something many of us researcher in this area who are Christians are well aware of and are trying to wake people up to. The split between those who profess Christianity and those who really are Christians is beginning to really show. People like Glenn Beck and David Barton are selling something that uninformed Christians will eat up. It's not their fault, but really the church.

Again, I don't claim to have it all figured out, but I will certainly say that the bible has shown me some amazing things concerning the times we are living in and I think we need to step up. The reality is that Christianity is not Churchianity and the two are synonymous for those outside the faith. But I think people at ATS are looking for answers, and all I wanted to do was show that I found some. They may not satisfy everyone, but I at least needed to get this off my chest and that's why I made the film.

Keep it up brother. Blessings.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

3rd video 11:40 into it he talks of the Angels that fell to earth.He said he does not know how they defiled the Women cause he does not know the technology but they could not reproduce.
Find the book of Enoch of which Peter and Jude were quoting.
In enoch it talks of the fallen angels mating with women and they gave birth to giants, which they could not feed so they eat other humans. When described the Angels were endowed as if the were donkeys. They impregnated the women of earth by having sex.Keep on reading very interesting book of the Bible that was thrown out cause it steps on too many toes. Being quoted by Peter and Jude appears they felt it to be authoratative.
edit on 25-9-2011 by hanyak69 because: hit reply too early

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join