It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AGE OF DECEIT: Fallen Angels and the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know not everyone will agree with the premise of this film. But as the maker of the film (and this is my first attempt at anything like this) I wanted to put it out there on the world biggest conspiracy forum for everyone to check out and perhaps provide some answers about the spiritual implications behind the globalist agenda. It's the conclusion I came to, but I understand it's not something everyone is going to agree with or accept. Please check it out.

"Full length feature of Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order. A biblical look at the history of fallen angels and it's relationship to the New World Order and the new age movement. Topics covered are the fall of mankind, the pre-flood world as Atlantis, the new age through theosophy, the fallen angels and their origin of planting the seeds to society, UFO's, ET's and abduction cases, demonic possession, channeling, and more. All of these things are explained and predicted in the bible. Featured on the video are Chris White of youtube.com... and nowheretorunradio.com... as well as Douglas Hamp, author of "Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens and the Antichrist" at douglashamp.com.... "

HERE ARE THE FIRST 4 SECTIONS. THE FILM HAS 11 PARTS. IT CAN BE VIEWED AT ageofdeceit.com...

My personal page is facelikethesun.com... and youtube.com...

Blessings!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey props to you for making the effort. I can't say what I will think of it, but I will most certainly give it a chance. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
First impressions: Fire your audio team and seek professional help. Any good engineer could make the audio much more palatable. Otherwise, so far so good... video a bit small, but nothing I can't handle... on a very large monitor. Keep in mind if I was using a netbook it would be nearly impossible to see some of that stuff. I'm assuming you wanted constructive criticism so I'm doing my best.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Did you realize you have a clip from an Onion video in there?

those are not real...
edit on 24-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yeah, i watched that film 2 days ago. I found it very well researched and it sure gave me enough food for thought.
Sure it´s 2 hour film but found it worth the time watching it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Did you realize you have a clip from an Onion video in there?

those are not real...
edit on 24-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

yes sir...It was deliberate and I put it there cuz I thought it was clever, however, people aren't getting it and just think I am ignorant. So for the full length, I did change it.

Also, "Brock Adams" should be "Brock Chisholm"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is some pop-up text saying it's from the onion ^^

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76

Yeah, i watched that film 2 days ago. I found it very well researched and it sure gave me enough food for thought.
Sure it´s 2 hour film but found it worth the time watching it.

Peace

thanks dude! appreciate it

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am about to watch [have not yet] and kudos for the effort. But what people DO NOT seem to realize is that whether or not it's all about religion to YOU, it IS all about religion to THEM. Can I be any CLEARER?!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoundedByHonesty
First impressions: Fire your audio team and seek professional help. Any good engineer could make the audio much more palatable. Otherwise, so far so good... video a bit small, but nothing I can't handle... on a very large monitor. Keep in mind if I was using a netbook it would be nearly impossible to see some of that stuff. I'm assuming you wanted constructive criticism so I'm doing my best.

I was the audio team. I had to learn Final Cut to make the film and the audio is horrid on that program. Just havent gotten used to it. I am an audio engineer and have been for 10 years. Pro Tools is the bomb, but Final Cut audio needs work. I have a lot to learn too.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OK, watched the first video and I don't see the problem with the audio at all. Certain parts would be far to small for some screens and phones for sure. And...it seems we agree...it IS all about religion. But I also have come to a point where I wonder if religion has always been the control element and that ultimately it's all fabricated to keep "us" in line. It's the greatest story ever told...on BOTH sides of the coin. After all, in my mind, my God, my heart and soul is everything. All that is, all that was and all that will ever be. Energy. That thing that is in everything. It can be positive, negative and everything in between. Of course, that could be a lie too. I really don't know. Not one of us do. Not even THEM.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks I'll have to check these out.

I just recently discovered "The Arrivals" (a video series from The Wake Up Project) and found it has opened my mind up futher to what is taking place in the world.

The Arrivals also discusses fallen angles and has an awesome interview with a spirt worshipper from an elite sercet society.
edit on 24-9-2011 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
OK, watched the first video and I don't see the problem with the audio at all. Certain parts would be far to small for some screens and phones for sure. And...it seems we agree...it IS all about religion. But I also have come to a point where I wonder if religion has always been the control element and that ultimately it's all fabricated to keep "us" in line. It's the greatest story ever told...on BOTH sides of the coin. After all, in my mind, my God, my heart and soul is everything. All that is, all that was and all that will ever be. Energy. That thing that is in everything. It can be positive, negative and everything in between. Of course, that could be a lie too. I really don't know. Not one of us do. Not even THEM.

I think the term religion gets thrown around too easily and as a sweeping generalization. It is true that institutionalized religion has been a huge problem in our history (crusades, inquisition etc) and those things are briefly addressed in context to the "global elite" in the film.

It seems the plan has been there for a world empire all along, but as history progressed, "they" figured out that this cannot happen by out right by force. Thus what we see now with "conspiracies". The idea is to create a climate to allow the desire of the people to create a world system. Build-destroy-give solution. I think people at ATS can see this.

My contention is this. The bible is a collection of 66 books written by 40 people over a span of 1500 years in 3 different languages and different time periods. It's a book of history, philosophy, and spirituality. In my belief, the one author behind all of it is God. As God is omniscient, omnipotent etc, He is outside of time-space-matter-energy. How does he authenticate this message through the bible? By writing history before it happens. Certainly something we each have to find out for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ok, so I am now into Vid3...provocative.

However, as a Gnostic, a Mystic, I could offer alternatives to the positions of the video content which are just as strong, and historically recorded.

Have you considered how the New Testament was constructed...manipulated...by Constantine? Have you considered how the Romans empowered the Catholic church to wipe out...exterminate..believers of Christ whose beliefs did not coincide with theirs? Cathars, Bogomils, Paulinians, et. al.

Mystics seek God - Truth - through Enlightenment, by way of intellect: study and meditation of the knowledge withheld. Gnostic belief is based on personal spiritual experience rather than allegorical, fearful teachings.

Your creative work here, and strong convictions, are appreciated, applauded and respected.
edit on 24-9-2011 by capod2t because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Ok, so I am now into Vid3...provocative.

However, as a Gnostic, a Mystic, I could offer alternatives to the positions of the video content which are just as strong, and historically recorded.

Have you considered how the New Testament was constructed...manipulated...by Constantine? Have you considered how the Romans empowered the Catholic church to wipe out...exterminate..believers of Christ whose beliefs did not coincide with theirs? Cathars, Bogomils, Paulinians, et. al.

Mystics seek God - Truth - through Enlightenment, by way of intellect: study and meditation of the knowledge withheld. Gnostic belief is based on personal spiritual experience rather than allegorical, fearful teachings.

Your creative work here, and strong convictions, are appreciated, applauded and respected.
edit on 24-9-2011 by capod2t because: typo

Honestly love ATS so far. People don't just hate. It's awesome. Anyways, to address your points here, the argument about the NT (New Testament) being constructed and manipulated by Constantine is something that I looked into as I was trying to figure this Christianity thing out. What I found was that number 1, there are more copies of the NT than any other ancient scripture. The earliest go to within 30 years after the resurrection account of Jesus. Second, if it were changed, it would be so easy to verify. This is actually addressed in the film during the "Jesus' Divinity section" Much later in the film. Third, Constantine didn't get his hands on Christianity until the 3rd century to paganize it. I do know that things like Christmas, Easter etc are pagan holidays and the construct of Constantine. But my conviction is that Jesus Christ died and rose form the dead three days later. Historians will give you that the tomb was empty. People can read into it and say, "the body was stolen" etc. Then, you have to explain the sudden advent of Christianity. Jesus allegedly appeared to over 500 people, friends, and enemies. His own brothers were sudden believers after the event. Historians WILL give you that these people DID believe they saw the risen Jesus. Now again, this doesn't prove it happened, but it shows that these early people were convinced that something happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Awesome movie man, the information is all right on the money. Pride is the source of all evil and that is what feeds the injustices of this world as well as censors the truth from being known. That fact about the Book of Enoch being found at the time it was is pretty amazing
. God Bless and great job!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

But what is the worship of the intellect? Illumination? Enlightenment? It goes against the God of the Bible. Please tell me I'm wrong. You are dead on about the reconstruction of the Bible, but we will never know it's original content. The whole thing, on BOTH/all sides of the God/Satan/intellect coin have been re-fabricated, re-spun, for whomever it seemed fit to do so at the time. There is only one religion really. Isn't there? Everything else is just a control system. Everything else is just manipulation. EVERYTHING else is just a lie. So, what then are we left with? The truth? The 'TRUTH', is a futile path and so is illumination, enlightenment, saint-hood, demon worship, etc., etc., etc. Do I know the truth? Far, far from it. I have no friggen clue. Maybe the truth is that we simply must just be. But in this 'being', just maybe, maybe, we should treat each other with a higher level of respect and kindness. And maybe, just maybe, we should STOP supporting those that DO NOT! Who the HELL are you to tell me how I should do this or that? And who the HELL am I to tell you how I think you should live? What you should believe? I don't know. We have allowed ourselves to get where we are at now. I fear we will reap what we have sown. And I for one, will probably deserve every spark of pain I get in return. At least I admit it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
reply to post by capod2t

But what is the worship of the intellect? Illumination? Enlightenment? It goes against the God of the Bible. Please tell me I'm wrong. You are dead on about the reconstruction of the Bible, but we will never know it's original content. The whole thing, on BOTH/all sides of the God/Satan/intellect coin have been re-fabricated, re-spun, for whomever it seemed fit to do so at the time. There is only one religion really. Isn't there? Everything else is just a control system. Everything else is just manipulation. EVERYTHING else is just a lie. So, what then are we left with? The truth? The 'TRUTH', is a futile path and so is illumination, enlightenment, saint-hood, demon worship, etc., etc., etc. Do I know the truth? Far, far from it. I have no friggen clue. Maybe the truth is that we simply must just be. But in this 'being', just maybe, maybe, we should treat each other with a higher level of respect and kindness. And maybe, just maybe, we should STOP supporting those that DO NOT! Who the HELL are you to tell me how I should do this or that? And who the HELL am I to tell you how I think you should live? What you should believe? I don't know. We have allowed ourselves to get where we are at now. I fear we will reap what we have sown. And I for one, will probably deserve every spark of pain I get in return. At least I admit it.

I agree to a point. As a Christian, I will say that I don't have all the answers. In my view, I am trying to love God, love Jesus and love other people. This is really at the heart of the faith to begin with. Now I get all the arguments of "you don't need 'religion' to be good" That's a whole different topic of discussion. But it is not really a fear based faith. Rather a restoration based faith. Douglas Hamp who is a featured guest in the film goes into how Jesus' Y chromosome came from God and not man. Thus the virgin birth etc. I think all the stuff that illuminists, enlightenment, new agers etc are seeking to attain is found in the resurrection account of Jesus. We are told we are new creations and that we are promised immortality with new bodies etc. Ultimately, whether it's true or not, I find it profound and much more giving in all aspects of life.

In my view, there's nothing to lose being a believer of Jesus Christ. If the accounts of heaven and hell are true, then sweetness, I'm goin to heaven. If they're not, oh well, at least I lived a good life with a purpose of helping others. Ya know?

There is an absolute truth and I think we each can get glimpses of it. However, I believe this absolute truth is God. God is God and we are not. Thus we are limited to our understanding of truth. This doesn't mean that we can't understand truth, but it does mean we can't BE absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm still watching the video and let me tell you, you did a great job.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You make great points. And I am an allower, so to speak. I listen and agree with people's truths because it is theirs. Who am I to get involved with what is working for them?

Unless they open the door.

In the early 400s (AD), when Constantine constructed the "books," it was after they confiscated, destroyed, edited, etc most all of the prior writings - except those now resurfacing, such as in the Nag Hammadi 1945. Jesus is portrayed a little differently there, as are his "relationships." And so many of the Gnostics, thought by some to be the True Followers of Christ, had been exterminated.

Here's another place where I struggle: only the billion Christians on earth are worthy of Heaven?

Religion is Man-made. Spirituality is a direct connection with the God Consciousness. That's what works for me right now. Still a big fan of Jesus, just not necessarily the one in the bible.

Boil all the man made doctrines down to their genesis and most fundamental basis, and what do you have?

Love your Brother. Be of Service to Others. Shine God's Light.

That's my religion.

Namaste and Blessings to You, Friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join