It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERMAN CAIN for President!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

This is a man who tries and goes all out to impress the power structure, and appeal to the power structures prejudices and fears and that power structure mostly is white. That’s why he is an Uncle Tom.

Obama's angels.... Soros, Buffet, Immelt.

More blacks unemployed under Obama's watch since the 1970's.

Does this mean Obama is an Uncle Tom too?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just because he owed a business that doesn't mean he understands economics..... see his:

The Media Say the Economy Is Horrible, So It Must Be True & More Economic Bull from Media Bears.

He's also a supply-sider Keynesian, that wants to eliminate free market purist.

The man was clueless then and he still is when it comes to economic matters and almost everything else......... he also supported the bailouts, patriot act and he still supports the Afghan war...... I'm not really sure why people even like him, sure he's funny at times but he's not someone I could support.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Not necessarily. You are parroting politically correct lines. Cain has his reasons. Just because you are not aware of them doesn't mean they are nonsense.

If hiring someone for their qualifications/abilities is politically correct, then yes, I would side with that. I simply don't see how someone's religion has anything to do with how qualified they are for a job. Unless that person intends to allow their religious background interfere with their decisions which effect us all, I don't see why a person of Muslim faith couldn't do the job. We have Christians, Catholics and Atheists in Government. Why not Muslims? Maybe we should throw out anyone who expresses any religious views. After all, those Christians just might make decisions based on their religious background instead of what's "right" for everyone. Oh wait,... that's already happening. I'm sorry, but if you have a problem with Government employees who were born into a Muslim household, then you should also have a problem with those born into a Christian or Catholic home. In case you haven't noticed, our presidents have been attending church publicly and privately since the beginning of the U.S. of A. If you trust them to make the "right" decisions for us all, why not trust someone from a Muslim background?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Exactly! Cain does his homework. During the debates, it seems like he is the only one literally with a plan. The others just talk.... same thing, different day.

Yes! Yes! I love that "9-9-9" plan! I am a long time Ron Paul supporter, but this man will change my mind before election time, I think. He says things I like to hear.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join