It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellow people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sorry for a late introduction it took me some time to read all the rules.

My name is not important, but my user name is "Human4life" my job is to awake you and to tell you the truth of things, "yes" I will be the most hated guy on ATS for telling you the truth, if talking about God is bad, so be it.

I will share some personal stories of my life, is up to you if you whant to believe or not, I'm not here to make enemies, but to warn you of things that are happening in our faces. Sorry for the ruff introduction, but in my beliefe, there is no much time to wake everyone up, so please even if I'm wrong give me a chance to hear me out and investigate, research everything I say, be opened minded to all.

"For those who have an ear listen to what the congregation have to say, for those who endure I will grant them to eat from the tree of life" Jesus Crhist ( Yeshua ) the son of God.

God bless humanity.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat.

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you spell, hello, belief and rough, properly; you many do a better job at waking people up.

Oh, and you cannot be the most hated person on the forum. That's my job.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Welcome, let her rip man. But be warned I was raised and educated Catholic - now a recovering Catholic - and have researched religion(s) for decades now. So be prepared. I am.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you spell, hello, belief and rough, properly; you many do a better job at waking people up. Oh, and you cannot be the most hated person on the forum. That's my job.

But... As Boncho illustrates so clearly, you "may" mis-spell "may" at whim.

And Boncho you are not the most hated here, you're following is not large enough or dedicated enough to you for that title. Who could I be talking about I wonder? Besides, I have actually found myself agreeing with you nearly half of the time. Imagine my surprise.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by boncho

If you spell, hello, belief and rough, properly; you many do a better job at waking people up. Oh, and you cannot be the most hated person on the forum. That's my job.

But... As Boncho illustrates so clearly, you "may" mis-spell "may" at whim.

And Boncho you are not the most hated here, you're following is not large enough or dedicated enough to you for that title. Who could I be talking about I wonder? Besides, I have actually found myself agreeing with you nearly half of the time. Imagine my surprise.

May a thanks to you my friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry for my misspellings, but I was raised in another country not in America or english speaking. I'm sorry but I'm trying to do my best to get the word out there, thanks for all your comments.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you, cheers to you too.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
I'm sorry for my misspellings, but I was raised in another country not in America or english speaking. I'm sorry but I'm trying to do my best to get the word out there, thanks for all your comments.

As someone already pointed out, it happens to the beast of us. I mean, the best of us.

Don't take anything I say to heart, (unless it be profound in some way) I am 90% irony and 10% serious.

edit on 24-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

join