It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Water Sport Toys? Check this out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess we might need a cool invention thread or something as I dont know where to put this. Certainly doesnt rate to be ATS .So, BTS it is!

I have always loved the water. Guess I was fortunate to grow up and south Florida and be able to indulge myself with various water sports.

I just ran across this and man would I love to give this a run! Im sure any water enthusiast would agree.

It is called the Seabreacher.

The Seabreacher is the orca cyborg / submarine / speedboat

It is interesting how they use the killer whale shape. Must help with the aerodynamics quite a bit

I think Im gonna write Santa Claus!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All I can say is I want one of these!!!! Someone put a lot of imagination into this, and judging by the grins on everyone driving it's faces, they are having the time of their lives!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
that looks like fun for sure, nice find and thanks for sharing

yet I am not sure I would market it as a "water sport toy"
the phrase just has certain connotations that could be misinterpreted

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Supercool, unfortunately it's very dangerous on open water and no way you get it licensed in Europe.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Someone is going to die after years of tying to convince people he really did see a killer whale in lake Okaboji Iowa.

Poor crazy uncle Fred. RIP Fred

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I agree, this thing looks awesome! I wonder what max underwater depth would be? Can you imagine piloting this thing in a lake, going full depth, and popping up and scaring the blazes out of people on the surface?

On a side note, I have to agree. When I saw the title of new watersport toy, I had something completely different in mind and was a little afraid to click the link...

top topics

join