It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alots of Russian Putin Haters and Russian Haters On CNN Comment Section.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
CNN

911JewsDid The Russian People have it within them to get Rid of president Monster Putin!!!

Monster Putin?
I DARE THIS IDIOT to go to russia and lets see if his going to say that in front of the russian people

Coldwind So everything will be on old way... Russia will be once again totalitarian state, US will keep their debt life, and EU is solving endless internal problems. Meanwhile rest of world is stealing and imitating our technology from shoes to space ships.... We are so stupid. Maybe when i will go to die I ... more So everything will be on old way... Russia will be once again totalitarian state, US will keep their debt life, and EU is solving endless internal problems. Meanwhile rest of world is stealing and imitating our technology from shoes to space ships.... We are so stupid. Maybe when i will go to die I will be living in a world where west cares about itself and others are left to care about themselves too.

eh a totalitarian state? ah isnt that what america is now?

911JewsDid President Monster Putin is systematically starving the Russian People!!!!

maybeajoke Medv is Putin's puppet. They think Russia is superior to U.S.

AmericaIndia Russians love their dictators. Stalin, then now Puketin.

RusTnuts When these two get finished jerking each other off...maybe the russian people will open their eyes and wonder what happened to that democrazy thing. You can almost see the strings attached to Medvedev's wrists/mouth. Once a commie, always a commie.

IsraeliHawk this is ridiculous,two dictators are juggling Russia and the russian people.

911JewsDid The Russian People are dying by the Hundred of Thousands by the chemicals in the Russian water! President Monster Putin never bother to clean it up!!! But instead has money to get a face lift!!!

This article has 737 Comments all filed with hate and hatred comments and even cliams which arent true, those are all ignorant and hatred comments made against Russia and the russian people, Monster putin?

seriously why does CNN allow anti-russian posting of comments to be allowed? just who are these CNN Posters? i bet the 737 of these posters on that article have never been to russia.

So ATS what you think of this behavior by the posters whoare posting anti russian comments, i saw an article on bill clintion a day ago on CNN, CNN didnt allow any negative comments against bill clintion.

Just what the goal of CNN is by allowing such comments to be posted?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe this will help. Putin VS Jews Of The New World Order www.realjewnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

that explains everything maybe CNN should be renamed to INN.
Thanks for the links, i see alot of mentions of the Bilderberg Group
well that was typical enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
People being critical of Putin?

But he's such a peaceful man!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

And obama, bush, bill are such peaceful men, they couldnt harm a fly right?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

And obama, bush, bill are such peaceful men, they couldnt harm a fly right?

I am not sure how you come to that conclusion. Does being 'critical' of Putin make one a fan of Bush or Obama or Clinton or Ashton Kutcher?

You seem stuck in some sort of polar-opposites world, wherein you think the enemy of your perceived enemy is your friend.

He is not.

Putin is a brutal, murderous dictator. Pointing this fact out does not make me an Obamabot.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

Putin is a brutal, murderous dictator. Pointing this fact out does not make me an Obamabot.

i dare you say this in front of russians in russia brutal, murderous dictator? nice little anti russian American pro war monger nonsense

And obama, GOP are both brutal, murderous dictators aswell, obama who didnt go to congress to get the support for his war and bushes war was never supported it was only approved by the Republicans in charge of congress.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

i dare you say this in front of russians in russia brutal, murderous dictator? nice little anti russian American pro war monger nonsense

Again, where are you getting this? Do you know anything about Russia's recent past under Putin? His war crimes in Georgia? The killing of political dissidents? Are you going to contend that is all 'western propaganda'?
Just because someone pays lip service against America doesnt make them a hero. Chavez talks smack about America. Is he a hero to you? Castro? Kim jong Ill?

How does pointing out basic, recent historical fact make me "anti-russian' or a 'war monger'?

Those are just foolish, inapplicable (and inexplicable) epithets tossed about because you are arguing against basic historical fact.

Her's a starter course:

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join