It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 26th is in 2 days!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am so surprised that most people do not see the signs of the times all around them. Asteroid YU55 comes so close to the earth on 11-9-11 that it looks like it hits. It will be closer than the moon coming behind elenin. You don't think that maybe its gravitational pull will be changed and it will hit? Check it out yourself, type in 11-9-11.... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... The Bible tells us this too. The mountain burning with fire that hits the earth in Revelation. YU55 is approx. 1400 feet across, the size of a mountain. I hope everyone wakes up real soon. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you.
edit on 24-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I am not claiming the 26th date arose from ATS nor have I ever suggested every conspiracy came from ATS. That idea is just beyond silly.Conspiracies have been around long before ATS and long before the internet. What I am saying is that there are numerous threads on this date and topic, and just like every other time we have seen numerous threads about a predicted date for an event that has been on ATS... nothing will happen.

If you would like a bit of a history lesson on these silly predictions, feel free to visit a thread I made right around the time of the silly Simpson's prediction which can be found here on ATS. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now as far as your non prediction, you made a comment in an earlier post where you said

If something does happen I'm painting 'Told you so' On my coat and laughing and pointing at everyone I see.

So I have to ask, what will you be saying "I told you so" about exactly? If you are not committed to this prediction, how can you say I told you so? What is it? 'I told you I was aware of it but even I didn't believe it would happen.' That is not much of an "I told you so" is it?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
im getting drunk and stoned is what im doing! someone please explain the hoopla about this nibru and elenin bull crap? you people do realize that space is like a big game of doge ball right? there is # flying around us all the time. not to mention all the space garbage we left behind when we were trying to explore space. thats the real threat from space all the # we left up there. like someone else said on here, things happen on earth every day all day. and everyone SHOULD know that the dark lord of the deep is gonna be the one to take us out. or the dholes that justate in the core of are earth as we speak. again some one explain to me the hoopla about this nibrum and elenin. seams like a bunch of poppycock to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yea I know what you mean. Nothing may happen.
Think I read that thread, I definitely recognise it, I got excited and thought it was the 'lost of $hit that didn't come through thread lol

Wow guess I'll exain it again.
I wont be point and laughing at anyone on ATS.
I havent made any predictions. In rl or ATS
I will be saying 'I told you so' because I agree with a lot of conspiracies and expect them to happen. I of course plan for the worst, and hope for the best. In our currant conditions, as far as I'm concerned, I don't think I want things to stay the same. I tell lots of people about the 'crazy things happening out there man', and relay info from ATS to people I encounter, friends family coworkers, customers etc. Of course not all of it, just whatever comes up.

People think I'm wrong.

If something does happen.

They'll know I was right.
Hence 'I told you so'
Telling someone doesn't mean you invented the info.

I hope the clears it up!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
ill just use it as another excuse to throw another end of world part and get #ed up

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
According to the Hopi prophecy, this could be it. Who knows though? Two days, ain't that bad of a wait.

..."The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left. "
This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.(men with guns)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron." (railroad tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web." (power & phone lines)

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun." (concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it." (ocean oil spills)

"This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom. ("Hippy Movement" of the 60's ?)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World. "But White Feather shall not see it. I am old and dying. You -- perhaps will see it. In time, in time..." The old Indian fell silent. They had arrived at his destination, and Reverend David Young stopped to let him out of the car. They never met again. Reverend Young died in 1976, so he did not live to see the further fulfillment of this remarkable prophecy.

Signs 1-8 check, 9 in progress? Heh, Nine.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Theres always something new for people to freak out about isnt there...will love a day when there is no bs about the world ending every other week

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Wait, doesn't the 9th relate to the satellite that has recently fallen down?

Or the "dwelling-place" thing doesn't fit....

edit on 25-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

I think the 9th sign is the satellite. Isnt there more than one?
It could have been a space station too that's falling, like they'd tell us the difference.

Or it could be ELEnin falling apart and coming at us. Could have been a vessile or something. Never know.
But it's a good bet that if 8/9 are fulfilled, 9 shall soon follow.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

Yes they would be , not careing about your pointing or your jacket. Unless it was a SWAT uniform!
I am going to work like the worthless to myself little insegnifigant pile of knowledge with no wayout fu khead asshole that I am. If nothing happens it is only because there are not enough of me to stand up and walkout. If you get my wording... HAPPY NOTHING @ Y'ALL
edit on 25-9-2011 by THEjake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
In my personal opinion WWIII is currently happening but hidden from public

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Monday Night Football Cowboys vs Redskins?! I will probably be to busy watching the game instead of looking for something out of the ordinary. I will keep you posted though with the final score, or whatever is suppose to happen. Good luck

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

How exactly is Jesus going to save you and everyone else?

Does he have superpowers like the X-Men or Superman?

Does he have a spaceship with a tractor beam, particle beam weapon or some other fancy gizmo?

Or maybe a magic wand like Sooty?

Considering he couldn't even save himself last time round. The odds of Jesus saving you and everyone else is not looking good.

Oops, well there's always the third coming.

edit on 28-9-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
These damn end of the world events eh ?
It's now the morning of the 30th here in sleepy Scotland and i still seem to be here.

I only hope i manage to get to my bed after this nightshift cos i get really grumpy when im tired and the world ending a few days late would REALLY get my goat.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Another end of the world BS...the day went bye and the world didnt end but it did turn out the worst day of my life...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join