It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 26th is in 2 days!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of posts on the 26th of september. We've got prediction threads, alien disclosure, the hiding of all world leaders, nibiru/ELEnin alignment. Poleshift, earthquakes, earth changes, Human changes.

Whats going to happen?! No one knows..

Maybe nothing! Maybe it'll be a normal old day. So what is everyone doing? I have the 26th, and the 27th off. Is anyone going to spend all their money? Are people making contingency plans? Are you gunna rob your work? lol (What? Just saying.)
Personally we're preparing for the worst. Use your imagination.
We have plans for during and after depending on what really comes about. Somehow the fact that no one is freaking out makes me thing something will happen this time. Wolf has been cried so many times it's hard to know when the big one will strike. I'm sure no one will do anything too stupid, but I find it weird no one is maxing out their credits cards like they did on the 5th, for 'rapture'. Personally I still have money saved, I havent spent my paycheck. I'm not sure if I should because even though I prepare there is the possibility in my mind that nothing may happen. Boy will I be let down, I'm expect a great day, OR a day of great change.

So laugh it up, who's doing what? People may think we're crazy but they certainly will be sorry when they are the ones getting the shaft. It's just that it's 2 days from now and I havent heard a peep. No one seems to be excited. Even on the actual 26th threads. All there really is a 'Let's see what happens' Attitude. And yea I searched, No countdown threads out there.

By the way, do you think TPTB are going to postpone their WW3, deal because their DUMBs supposedly got taken out? I will be laughing my as$ off if something actual hits the fan and they have nowhere to run! Years of stealing trillions to build bunkers for nothing.

(On a personal note reminds me of when someone pools something into one location the whole game on starcraft and it get's nuked!!!)
edit on 24-9-2011 by DerVerboten because: BROKEN LINK

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would bet money that it will be a day just like any other.... How many similar predictions gone by and turned out to be just another day?

Yeah, there will be war some where in the world. Some people will die, some where in the world. In other words, just another day and just another empty "prediction".

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.........will happen on the 26th September, that will impact civilization in any great or negative/positive way.

This is my prediction, it is 100% guaranteed ........and you can take it to the bank!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if something really did happen though???

Don't worry..............it won't

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.........will happen on the 26th September, that will impact civilization in any great or negative/positive way.

Pics or it didnt happen.
Oh wait... what happen?
Nothing!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
date 26th
..of september(9?0r7?)
...........26th of september

26th appiers 12 times in a year ) sometimes 13 times in a lunar

26 x 12 = 312

26 x 13 = 338

26 x 7 = 182

26 x 9 = 234

edit on 24-9-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I never made a prediction.

Just wondering what everyone was thinking.
If something does happen I'm painting 'Told you so' On my coat and laughing and pointing at everyone I see.

Just cause everyone thinks I'm a nut lol, Only sad thing is maybe they'd all be dead anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I will be making a doctors appointment that day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nothing will happen

I dont know why we work ourselves into a tither. Now there is a doomsday for everymonth until the BIG ONE,

That one makes me a tad nervous!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

This is my prediction, it is 100% guaranteed ........and you can take it to the bank!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if something really did happen though???

Don't worry..............it won't

Millions of things happen every day that effect the human population as a whole negative and positive. So are you saying no one will be alive?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I am thinking that all this hype is based on nothing but speculation. Therefor nothing will happen. Just like every other prediction ever made on ATS that was based on speculation.

It is all bogus. World Leaders have NOT gone missing or into hiding. If you listen to the disclosure crowd, we have been waiting for this "disclosure" for 10 years now. Nibiru? No one has proven it exist. Elenin alignment? There have been other "alignments" where nothing happened. Earthquakes? They happen every day. Earth Changes? The Earth changes every day. Human Changes? People change every day. Are you sensing the theme here?

Sorry but the only event taking place on the 26th will be my birthday, which will probably be uneventful in itself

edit to add: If your not making a prediction, what will you be saying "I told you so" about exactly?
edit on 24-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Everyone at this thread think somethings up.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why is the 26th slated to be a big day?

Sorry... I guess I missed the news!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Why is the 26th slated to be a big day?

Sorry... I guess I missed the news!

Go to this site and type in February 27, 2010...September 4, 2010....March 11, 2011....These were days of major earthquakes. Do you see how elenin, earth, and the sun have a close alignment on those days. Now type in September 26, 2011......ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... As you notice elenin is much closer and in between the earth and the sun. If elenin caused the major earthquakes when it was that far out, just think what it will do the 26th. I think elenin is not going to cause it. I believe the Rapture and the Tribulation might start that day. The 27th and 28th are Rosh Hashanah....but if you go by Israel time it will be the 26th here. Here is a video that shows how Rosh Hashanah relates to the Rapture.... www.youtube.com... I think they know the Rapture is coming and they are causing the other earthquakes that happened through HAARP. The worldwide one that is coming will be caused by God.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I am thinking that all this hype is based on nothing but speculation. Therefor nothing will happen. Just like every other prediction ever made on ATS that was based on speculation.

It is all bogus. World Leaders have NOT gone missing or into hiding. If you listen to the disclosure crowd, we have been waiting for this "disclosure" for 10 years now. Nibiru? No one has proven it exist. Elenin alignment? There have been other "alignments" where nothing happened. Earthquakes? They happen every day. Earth Changes? The Earth changes every day. Human Changes? People change every day. Are you sensing the theme here?

Sorry but the only event taking place on the 26th will be my birthday, which will probably be uneventful in itself

edit to add: If your not making a prediction, what will you be saying "I told you so" about exactly?
edit on 24-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure the sept 26th date didnt surface from ATS but from people like this:

www.youtube.com.../u

It would be foolish to say all conspiracy theories arose from ATS.
That one ATS thread about the US Navy Space Program also raised debate about that date with the pilot saying 'good will come'. (Can't find thread) Was really interesting though.

There is a thread about world leaders, congress, parliaments, and big time corporation having cleared there scheduales anywhere from 23rd to the 30th, all leaving the 26th open. And we do have the president in Denver at that time, where the big DUMB is. So we can definitly say that IS happening. Hard to debunk that! (They're not missing, just gone!)
Something MAJOR going down in Denver

I'm pretty sure we've all seen the photos of nibiru and the blanked out section on google sky. You should lurk more.
I thought the major earthquakes were aligned with ELEnin until it 'Broke up' ? Maybe I was wrong
wait no maybe those people/threads were wrong.

Yea things change everyday, doesnt mean there wont be big changes lol no imagination.

I would be saying 'I told you so' because I'm the only one in my community who brings this type of information to light. I already said I haven't predicted anything.
edit on 24-9-2011 by DerVerboten because: Found 'MAJOR in denver' link

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think God's wrath is coming.... the 7 year tribulation with the antichrist. They may try to deceive you (I think this is a strong possibility) with a fake alien invasion.... www.youtube.com... I think the time for this is very close.... www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'm getting some errands done (day off for me) and may buy a cheeseburger.

I honestly believe that come september 28th, many are going to feel rather silly.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
I never made a prediction.

Just wondering what everyone was thinking.
If something does happen I'm painting 'Told you so' On my coat and laughing and pointing at everyone I see.

Just cause everyone thinks I'm a nut lol, Only sad thing is maybe they'd all be dead anyway.

If you aren't making a prediction........why would you paint "told you so" on your coat?........riddle me that Nostradamus!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure we've all seen the photos of nibiru and the blanked out section on google sky. You should lurk more.

You have photo's of Nibiru?.........no way!....show me!

I sure as hell hope those blanked out sections of google sky aren't the perfectly explainable stitching artefacts you get when trying to map our galaxy from earth using microsoft software!............they aren't are they?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
the most happening on the 26th is my girlfriends birthday...which reminds me...i need to get her a present

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm sleeping in...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join