It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lavon Affair: Could Isreal Be Behind 911? Are they really allies Or a Trojan Horse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In a perfect world, if this was true, which I believe it is for the most part, America should cut some of the money and hardware that is sold to Isreal. Even better the US should supply money and weapons to Palastien, just a little lesson. America needs to step on the throat of Isreal, remind them who is really in charge.

It goes farther then that though, if it was anyone eles they would be done, why does Isreal get away with it?

P.S Great thread with some great info!

LL1

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
NO ARIEL SHARON DID NOT SAY THAT EVER NEVER....
...AND READ THIS

Are you referring to the article I posted from ABC News? Of the illegal Isrealis on the top of the white van video taping the WTC burning and laughing?
That came from ABC News.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In view of this thread then could OBL be an Israeli spy? How does OBL come into the picture?

Why is there complete silence on this issue?

Could it be that this is a plot organized by the US and Israeli leadership? Perhaps everyone had something to gain...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Israel is not behind the 911. It is nonsense!!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
[Are you referring to the article I posted from ABC News? Of the illegal Isrealis on the top of the white van video taping the WTC burning and laughing?
That came from ABC News.

More than that, 20/20 did a peice on the whole thing. Why were they taping before the first plane struck? Why were they excited and while the rest of the world watched in horror, were they giving each other high fives and back slapping? Maybe the sucessfull completion of a mission? Its not cause they just did a good job moving some guys furniture thats for sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
When you have
1) Zionists controlling the media,
2) many Hollywood stars that are Zionists,
3) government officials that are Zionists,
4) a Zionist mafia, and
5) Mossad agents running WILD in America and infiltrating every government facilities,
it will be very hard for America to seperate from Israel!!!

Not only that,
1) America gives Israel $3B+ every year and in return Israel sets up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate in the United States
2) One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA.
3) Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when.
4) Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America.
5) Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment.
6) Israel makes the communications equipment for the US military!!!

Basically, Israel knows everything about the USA. They know every move and secret.

The two countries have a very strong "Zionist" relationship.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto
When you have

How is the book you have as your avatar? Is it a good read? The title seems to sum up the mossad.

Another Nasty little Mossad tidbit: They did the training and security for lots of columbian drug lords.....

[edit on 28-8-2004 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
its real good. i personally recommend it!!!

[edit on 28-8-2004 by DJAghetto]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I would really like to see this video you guys are talking about.. does anyone have it or can any one link it?!!? ... Isreal be behind 9/11 i doubt it. Is it possible yes, but not probable.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Um sickboy,

Americans are not just NOW waking up, there are alot who pretty much have suspected joint CIA/Mossad?Al Qaeda involvement in 9/11.

I pretty much started suspecting something was seriously wrong with the offical story about a month after 9/11 and I started taking note of some...odd things I was looking at. Anyway, i wasnt the only one. Even my normally guillable mom was shaking her head in confusion.

A good question, Fred T, what about all the Mossad agents not caught? What the hell they up to, and where?

Its a pretty scary situation if you think about it. The sole superpower being influenced and pushed by the whims of a tiny, self improtant middle east country.......

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It seems quite obvious that Mossad could have been a driving force behind 9-11. i have a few questions:
... how could they have made the terrorists that died that day, do what they did? were they plastic surgeried fakes, or real terrorists playing a pawn game for Mossad? or have all these videos of the terrorists getting on the planes been faked? it all seems plausible until the answers don't come....
personally i think they would have had to be legitimate terrorists playing pawns for mossad (not the first time). but then that brings up other questions like...
why did someone go thru the time to plant a passport, unless they felt that would start the investigation for the fbi. to much coincidence for there to be no connection, but what connection is there...
also: i had read from several sources that the israel death count from 9-11 was very large, and that the storys to the contrary were unfounded lies only to be found in arab newspapers.
I would think that if THAT part of the conspiracy was valid, then it would be easy to prove (i am sure there is an official record somewhere)
... israel, show us a list of your dead... and if you don't have any...
... BOOM!, now you do....and we can start parking cars...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
lazarus...

these passports were stolen. how do we know? at least 7 of the alleged hijackers were reported alive back in Saudi Arabia.

the planes...
they were not the same planes that took off from the airports that morning!
how do we know? if you look at the 767 that hit the Towers, you'll notice two things...
1) THE PLANE HAD NO WINDOWS!!!

2) THERE'S A MISSILE ATTACHED UNDER THE RIGHT WING!!!

Let's Roll 9/11

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by LL1
[Are you referring to the article I posted from ABC News? Of the illegal Isrealis on the top of the white van video taping the WTC burning and laughing?
That came from ABC News.

More than that, 20/20 did a peice on the whole thing. Why were they taping before the first plane struck? Why were they excited and while the rest of the world watched in horror, were they giving each other high fives and back slapping? Maybe the sucessfull completion of a mission? Its not cause they just did a good job moving some guys furniture thats for sure.

Well, could it be that the Israelis spotted were remotely controlling the two military aircrafts that strike the WTC? Oh, BTW, any idea where the civilian flights ended?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealisticPatriot
I would really like to see this video you guys are talking about.. does anyone have it or can any one link it?!!? ... Isreal be behind 9/11 i doubt it. Is it possible yes, but not probable.

I would say it's possible and very probable. Then why 4000 jews did not go to work at the WTC on 9/11? If you have prior knowledge, you may as well be the one who has organized it!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
[Well, could it be that the Israelis spotted were remotely controlling the two military aircrafts that strike the WTC? Oh, BTW, any idea where the civilian flights ended?

Aparently they started filming before the first plane hit. I still believe that the planes did hit and they were not remote controlled of transport A/C. It would basically be good operational security. Perhaps only the pilots knew what the ultimate mission would be. To dispose of 4 commercial aircraft and thier crews and get them out of US airspace and land them somewhere and dispose of them and preserve operation securrity. Not to mention keeping all the conspirators quiet after liqidating all the passangers and crew?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealisticPatriot

The video has kind of dropped off the face of the earth. The accounts come from the police that arrested them and the 20/20 show. The whole thing smacks of a Mossad operation. I don't think the video has ever been made public

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here there is an interesting link about Israeli companies prior knowledge of the event.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
LOL... "Welcome to the United States of Israel"...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
S&F

I know this thread is kinda of old, but still this was very informative.

edit on 16-11-2010 by jganer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join