It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kat's Halloween Thread & Costume Contest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

1849. His last words reported to be "Lord help my poor soul". He'd been in a state of raving deliriousness for days. He was buried by 4 that afternoon and only 8 people attended his funeral. Even his own aunt / surrigate mother Muddy and alleged fiancee Elmira didn't know till the following day.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 10/7/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

Here's me and my cats Teddy (aka Dracula) and Smoochy (aka the mummy) Happy Halloween yall!

sendables.jibjab.com...
edit on 10/7/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

It always seems the geniuses and talented live and die sad....thanks for the info!

edit on 10/7/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Love your cats!
edit on 7-10-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy
[mo

Your driftwood does indeed look like a ghost....
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thanks! Is that your kitty? Yeah I was cracking up making that video....Teddy (the orange on looked so funny!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Not my kitty, I just thought he looked
like he was into the season! My cat
would probably never meow to me
again. However the dog does get
a bandana for halloween.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Can you post a pic of him with his bandana? I was cracking up at that dog with the spider costume

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is the short film I told you about. It's a Zombie Apocalypse movie.
I play the pregnant chick. It's only the last 5 minutes since it's a 30 min film. But basically in these last 5 min, my husband fights a zombie and wins, but gets bit, and takes me to the basement to kill him before he changes. The military shows up as expected (earlier on we find out we are being saved after years of solitary living in our home with locks preventing the zombies from getting in), and hears me screaming... so he comes to find out what is happening.

And yes.. I understand this is going to show my name.... but I kinda figure, well... it's already out there anyway. haha One thing about acting, even on a small level... you can't get away from putting your picture and name out there for all to see. Luckily, I have a doppleganger with the same name who is also an actress

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Okay, first let me apologise for the horrible edit to this photo, but it's better than the original messy background. Anyway. This is my Indiana Jones costume for this year. I know, I look like a dork, whatever, it's Halloween.

edit on 10/9/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Great pic, a little dirt on the
shirt would be good, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thanks
I know the dirt would make it more authentic, and I'll probably do it for the night, but it's actually kind of a nice shirt. I'd hate to stain it. HAHAH!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is from last year. I placed in the top 10 for the Halloween costume contest. Princess Leia! I LOVE this costume and it will be used again this year.

I was also Bat Girl and my best friend was Robin. We had WAY too much fun with these. LOL as you can see in the pic we were being all serious...or trying to! We ran around going "pow" and "boom" it was pretty funny. The pic is the way it is cause I was messing around with PS last year

This was my last costume for last year. Sailor Pin Up. Loved this outfit but it was hot with the little jacket on.

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I always have a few costumes to wear for different parties or contests. This year I am making my costume. It will be this:

It's from the Katy Perry "ET" video. I'm gonna be an alien
I feel it's fitting for me

My friend and I are making it. It's really not that hard but then again we are pretty crafty. The head piece is the challenge but we have figured out a way to do it. It will probably take a couple hours to do or more so I will only wear this costume twice!
PICS WILL FOLLOW!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Umm . . .Wow! HAHAAH! I can't wait to see how that "alien" costume comes out.

I love Halloween.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Great costumes!
Thought this carving was great,
must haven't taken a lot of time.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

My word! I vaguely remember having a stomach as flat as yours..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nice!

Like all other geeky men, I've always had a thing for that costume, hehe...

I'm not sure what we're doing for Halloween yet. (wife and I). We've got a whole closet full of costumes (don't ask, I told you, we're geeks)....

Not this year, but next year, we're planning on doing Robot Chicken (me as the mad scientist, and her as the robot chicken)....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ooo Ooo Ooo!!!! I looooooove Halloween!!! And the whole month of October for that matter! What a fabulous thread!

Here's my past costumes starting in 2007 (cause that's when I started saving things online). Some years there were several parties... which meant several costume possibilities!!! No idea about this year yet... I'm a last minute kinda gal. :-) Comes out better that way it seems.

On with the show!

2007- I was Betty Page. That's a wig, by the way.

Also 2007- Dark Wizard. This was for a class, I believe...

2008- Vampire (Also, I like wigs.)

2009-Just a bit scary...

Also 2009- Beat Up (Used a Macbook to make my forehead look not so normal.)

And finally... last year 2010- Dolly (I was going for a Nightmare before Christmas motif.)

Woot Woot!! Halloween!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Woooo Hooooooo GIRL! I LOVE it!
**stands and applaudes** You certainly have a set of lungs
That was great....is there any way to see the whole thing?
edit on 10/10/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Well...you KNOW what I think
psssst.....you give Harrison Ford a run for his money

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join