<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Zombies all over the damn place...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

This one is going way back...maybe '95? The claim was my costume was that of a lonely but confident strip-mall parking lot security guy...those really were my glasses at the time (the ones on my face - not my head)

CJ

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Zombies all over the damn place...

But I imagined that's how it was everyday at your house Suspiria

CJ

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey cool thread op.

I always liked seeing peoples Halloween costumes some of them are pretty cool, though I have not dressed up or went out on Halloween ever since I was a teenager, many, many, moons ago. So sorry op though I would post a pic if was to do something for Halloween. I just ain't the dressing up type really, besides even if I had my ninja outfit, it would't fit now.

And as it stands I will probably be at home on Halloween surfing the net and handing out candy when the kids come by, but mostly eating the candy I am supposed to be handing out.
Then probably watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch. Liking the outfits so far, especially the op's vampire getup.

Just bumping this thread, to see if people post more as Halloween draws near.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

OMG!!!! I KNOW....that is the creepiest man on the face of the Earth....those TEETH...he looks like he would bite you at any moment! Uggggggggggggggh
Watch it till the end....**shiver**

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I LOVE it!!! Just a big old gang of zombies! Great pic!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It reminds me of Bruce Campbell LOL! Great legs CJ!!!
and yes, it made me smile...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thanks for the bump G! Every Halloween I spend it watching scary movies...like THIS

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

haha yes,he's quite creepy... his 'let me in' speech scared the hell outta me.Seriously,made me afraid of old people for years
Thought I'd share another one,hope it works

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
OMG! Clown ARE scary!
Even RONALD MCDONALD!!!! *shiver*

Hope this works, if not i'll sort it.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh man....Zelda scared the crap outta me for years. We had a bedroom in my house that was at the end of a long hallway. I thought about her just popping up in the bed like she did in the movie....*shudder*.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachel....Im coming for you Rachael...and this time...I'll get you."
ah memories, lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus

Oh man....Zelda scared the crap outta me for years. We had a bedroom in my house that was at the end of a long hallway. I thought about her just popping up in the bed like she did in the movie....*shudder*.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachel....Im coming for you Rachael...and this time...I'll get you."
ah memories, lol

haha,yep same here. My grandmothers house was like that,had that one room at the end of the hallway,door always closed...whenever I'd go upstairs Zelda popped into my mind

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Here it is...from a while back - me as Edward Spatula Hands - terrible male makeup job- but notice my good acting as if I am sad - need to purse those lips more... hey where did your second pic go? I liked that one

Edit to add love how I missed the neck and ears...lol

CJ
edit on 24-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Not bad costumeand acting.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Well my daughter doesn't usually go around with an Adam Ant stripe on her nose. Other than that yes, you do have a point. I had to go with the Nazi zombie thing. If I went out as a vampire people would complain I hadn't made an effort.

I'm thinking I might go as this little lady one year though.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Some more of Pennywise....I love the way TYim Curry played this part (the dude who played Rocky in " The Rocky Horror Picture Show" is the one who played "Pennywise" in case you didn't know...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

uhhhhhh....thanks a lot Chuckles
.....I Think

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh. love Pet Semetary too....ALL of Stephen King's books...I have read every one of them....some of the movies turned out good, and some weren't, but all the books were GREAT! Yeah....Zelda was so freaking scary....did you know in the movie, Zelda was actually played by a teenage boy? The director thought it would be scarier fpr some reason...guess it worked!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I once went as a cat who got hit by a car... My boyfriend was Butt-Weet.

My dog as a Conspiracy Theorist:

edit on 9/27/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm a huge stephen king fan as well,I agree the books were way better. I still have most of them.Haven't bought any of the newer ones though. And no,I didn't know that. You can't even tell its a teenage boy. Still scared the hell outta me !
edit on 27-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

O-Tay! You should have been Alfalfa hehe...but that cat was very creative!

ETA Your dog is PRECIOUS!
edit on 9/27/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join