It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kat's Halloween Thread & Costume Contest

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

I didn't see this thread till today
That Creeper is awsome!

I had made an Enderman ( holding a grass block ) in front of my house
and went inside to get my camera and came out and
it was gone. my first thought was I looked at it
then realized wait this is real life some one stole it

Next year I'm going to chain it ( if I redo it )
with creepers with a motion sensor tsssssssssssss

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

My daughter says, "Thanks!" We got a lot of "What are you, a robot?" Some people were very happy to see her costume. She got a high five from V

I say, "Thieves suck!"
edit on 1-11-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh look everyone a ghost caught on tape, if you turn up the volume real loud and listen real close, you can hear it say something.

Looks like your thread has grown a little StealthyKat and as promised. I missed Halloween this year as well, but at least this year I have lots of left over candy.

Seen all the interesting costumes, and even got to learn that nixie_nox is actually girl
. Wont judge on who has the best costume and all, since it's not my thing, but I will say one thing. If your going to be dressing up next year as well StealthyKat....My vote is on the xena outfit.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

This was the first one I know of ....so I'll do it again next year....start getting ready! Your costume was outstanding....Darth Vader was too. You just got here later than some is all. Next year I'll start it on Oct 1 so the sooner you get it on here the more stars you'll get. Hey ....wait a minute...I think you DID win as far as best Aussie costume!
You are the only entry from Australia here.....so **high five**

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Yall do it up RIGHT!!! I wish I could have been there! Thanks....lovin the pics! You both look scary as hell!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

That's a shame....always has to be one that tries to ruin things. We will do this next year so come back, and better luck!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Heehee.....you tipped me off when you said *turn it up loud*
Even if you don't go out next year, you can still dress up and take a pic to post, c'mon it will be fun! Yep, I like the Xena one too and so far that's the one I'm leaning to... Thanks G!

edit on 11/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It was so fun seeing all these costumes... it might just entice me to dress up again next year! Great job, Kat!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks...I hope you do! Give that pup of yours a hug for being such a great sport!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by srsen

This was the first one I know of ....so I'll do it again next year....start getting ready! Your costume was outstanding....Darth Vader was too. You just got here later than some is all. Next year I'll start it on Oct 1 so the sooner you get it on here the more stars you'll get. Hey ....wait a minute...I think you DID win as far as best Aussie costume!
You are the only entry from Australia here.....so **high five**

Hahah lol woohoo! The default win - best *Aussie* lol

To quote homer Simpson: "De-Fault! My 2 favourite words..."

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Heehee.....you tipped me off when you said *turn it up loud*
Even if you don't go out next year, you can still dress up and take a pic to post, c'mon it will be fun! Yep, I like the Xena one too and so far that's the one I'm leaning to... Thanks G!

edit on 11/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

Dam I didn't get you eh...Oh well, maybe next time I will scare you.

However I am not so sure about next year, first i don't really get dressed up anymore for anything, I have no reason to and I am to lazy now a days. And second as we all know next year is 2012, and the end of the road.....It will be kind of hard to post up pictures on ATS of Halloween, when the world has ended.

If i am still around by then which I doubt, I guess I might try something.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Congrats hon!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Well...I hope we all are still here....I'm an optimist....even though things do look pretty bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My pumpkins.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Did you carve them? They are awesome!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yep. Carved two on Sunday night, and two Monday afternoon, after work. I love carving pumpkins.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

You are such a talented artist! I'm in awe....I tried it once, and well.....let's just say I'll stick to the basic Jack o Lanterns!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah, theres a few tricks to it that make it easier, but it does take a thick pumpkin, patients and a steady hand

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Well maybe I will hire you to do mine next year since you are in my neighborhood!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Are we still talking about pumpkins.
Just kidding! I'd be happy carve your pumpkin . . . wait, that doesn't sound good either. damn!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join