It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
inspections are b.s. anyways. all the real research is done in secret bunkers. by signing the treaty, iran can develop and enrich uranium legally.

its a nice cover used by every country that has developed nuclear bombs. now that someone they consider an ememy does the same thing they cry.

what else is new.

and the reason israel hasn't signed is because after the required inspection the world would see nuclear missiles with american flag decals and made in the u.s.a stamped all over.

and if the u.s. government held it's members accountable, 1000's of criminal charges would be laid accross the u.s. military and congress, including presidents.

economic aid, military the people have tolerated, but giving a foreign nation nuclear weapons is a violation of every law regarding the spread of weapons of mass destruction.
edit on 24-9-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry for disappearing. Had people over for UFC

Wasn't ignoring anyone. I was starring the good posts from my mobile. Thanks for holding the fort down everyone. I'm going to bed though. Feel free to continue discussing as you wish. I will respond to everyone in the morning.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

F&S, I too am sick of this double standard. I can't believe the hypocrisy being demonstrated here, not just by Israel either. The U.S. is just as complicit in this cover-up as they are, especially seeing how we've been looking the other way and ignoring the obvious every since Mordechai Vanunu first exposed their secret arsenal back in 1986.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mordechai Vanunu (Hebrew: מרדכי ואנונו‎); (born 14 October 1954) is a former Israeli nuclear technician who, citing his opposition to weapons of mass destruction, revealed details of Israel's nuclear weapons program to the British press in 1986.[2][3] He was subsequently lured to Italy by a Mossad agent, where he was drugged and kidnapped by Israeli intelligence agents.[2] He was transported to Israel and ultimately convicted in a trial that was held behind closed doors.[2]

Vanunu spent 18 years in prison, including more than 11 in solitary confinement. Released from prison in 2004, he became subject to a broad array of restrictions on his speech and movement.

Vanunu has been characterized internationally as a whistleblower[6][7] and by Israel as a traitor.[8][9][10][11] Daniel Ellsberg has referred to him as "the preeminent hero of the nuclear era".[12]

The name "Vanunu" is quite common in Israel today and it's used to describe the process of being railroaded by the Israeli government. Some might say, "I would never do that because I'd get Vanunu-ed."

The hypocrisy is overwhelming and sickening. And to think that we "wonder" why people blow themselves up, shoot missiles across borders or fly planes into buildings. Maybe they're just sick and tired of being repressed by such a bunch of hypocritical overlords. Not that I support terrorism in any way, don't get me wrong, I don't! It's just that I'm not going to turn just as big a blind eye to the "why" behind terrorism as we have to Israel's nukes.

Hey bro. Great post . I remember him and his ordeal. Another undenieably well placed brick in the conspiracy wall that Israel tries not to acknowledge the existence of. Bunch of two faced cowards. I have a feeling the rest of the crap they have to spit for tonight is garbage. I'm drunk and going to bed so I stay civil
goodnight

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The CIA and all of the inspectors that have gone into Iran says they are not developing nukes. They are keeping it secret so Israel won't steal their tech like they did with the US.
edit on 24-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

So Israel doesn't know how to develop and design nuclear reactors? Because Iran isn't doing anything they weren't taught to do by other countries.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

If a County is not a Member open to inspections of the IAEA, Nor are they in valid signature of the
Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty, yet in posession of Nuclear Technology or even Nuclear Weapons,
How is it that the rest of the World should recognize or address this country's complaints?

Honesty and Validity are Required before you step up to the plate , Correct?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Until they sign it, you cannot hold them to it. Iran did sign it, thus they should be held to it. How is this difficult to understand?

If Israel did not sign onto the NPT, it cannot obtained or purchase uranium (at least legally) on the open market. The $ 64 question is , How does Israel obtain its uranium to make its nuclear weapons?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Muslim nations demand Israel open it's nuclear program to IAEA?

How about the Muslim countries show us how many chemical and biological weapons they have.....and the production of ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
unfortunately in this day and age, the world is run by the chozen people of 'god'

and they unfortunately rule with an iron fist of 'do as i say NOT AS I DO.

part of the problem with the world is izreal has nuclear weapons, and they have threatened europe on several occasions. they have also outright attacked the Republic (the USS LIBTERY) and izreal, because they think they deserve to rule, just laughed it off.

i am sick of xionism.
free the republik from the xionist tenticles entrapping us, and we can free the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Muslim nations demand Israel open it's nuclear program to IAEA?

How about the Muslim countries show us how many chemical and biological weapons they have.....and the production of ?

Why not just ask the US who they gave chemical weapons too??
Isn't that where Saddam got his from.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Poor victim Israel just killed an Arab yesterday.

On Saturday, Brig. Gen. Nitzan Alon, commander of the Judea and Samaria Division, visited the site near the village of Qusra, south of Nablus, where a Palestinian civilian was killed by IDF fire on Friday. Seven Palestinians were injured in the incident. The evidence collected so far indicates that the incident began when settlers from the unauthorized outposts in the Shiloh Valley sought to vandalize fields tilled by Qusra residents and were confronted by about 300 Palestinians. According to the IDF Spokesman's Office, IDF troops responding to the incident fired live rounds after the use of crowd-control devices failed to calm the rioters, who threw rocks at the soldiers.

Yes poor settlers were vandalizing their fields, and the Isareli's shot at the arabs when they fought back (with rocks)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

And all done on Palestinian land..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually, Iran, currently the world's Boogey-man, has offered "full supervision" of their nuclear program to assuage the concerns of Western nations:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if Israel would make such an offer?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Muslim nations pressuring Israel on its nuclear agenda, is it just me or what Im seeing is a pattern starting to form since the Turkey incident. People are now realizing how weak Israel is now due to the economic problems that have been happening in the US. The Muslim is taking advantage of the situation now, and its about time when one of them is going to attack Israel first. Funny how it seems that the muslims are trying to find an excuse to attack Israel, e.g Palestinians statehood, oil in the Mediterranean Sea and now this.

Israel has now way to hide now that they have beaten the hornets nest, one bee sting and the whole swarm will get you.

CHeers.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

How Typical CNN isnt even reporting on it. Or should Call CNN INN?

Great story Star and Flag, lol at the comments in the article

Israel's atomic bombs are never going to be threat to Middle East peace.

Oh really never to be a threat to Middle East peace eh?

Talk about 151 racist countries. Amazing isn't it,,,,, nah, typical Muslim Mierda

bruce30 i have a better idea. all the muslims countries can go to h3ll.

truthisobamasenemy oh... just stop it. iran is in direct violation of iaea on so many levels. just garbage.

some people watch the brainwashing the western news networks all day it seems
no wonder why we call them sheeps

edit on 25-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Iran offers full scrutiny of their nuclear program....but their actions ALWAYS says otherwise.

As for biological and chemical weaponry in Islamic nations......let me see.....Iran, Syria, Hizbollah....and thats just for starters!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

As for biological and chemical weaponry in Islamic nations......let me see.....Iran, Syria, Hizbollah....and thats just for starters!

Be serious..
What country doesn't have chemical weapons?

I know the US has plenty and refuses to sign many treaties..
Does that make them terrorists??

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Let me See America,Britian,Israel both have nukes and biological and chemical weaponry such as uranium everyday now in Serbia, Bosnia thanks to the uraniums dropped by NATO on bosnia babies are born defected with problems from the very start of there birth.

Its not a pretty sight

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

But thats not what the thread is all about! Pay attention!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

But thats not what the thread is all about! Pay attention!

I didn't think it was about chemical weapons either.. Pay attention.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

2nd sig line here is truly insightful considering this man (O. Wells) ran an unintentional psychological survey on America that terrified almost 80 percent of our populous into the belief that Aliens had indeed invaded the United States, and we were powerless to stop them....or was it untintentional?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join