It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I won't debate that. I haven't seen it but probably so. I mean the rockets. Not another country supplying them. If that's the best that the eastern countries can come up with, what's everyone scared of? Hell, I've blown up more stuff than that on holidays.

Even that is questionable. Are the Iranians really not capable of providing Hamas with more effective weapons then those hand made rockets that miss their goal 99,9% of the time?
edit on 24-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Nope not joking, Israel did it without trying to fool the international community by signing a treaty that promised only peaceful use of nuclear technology.

Hiding it for National Security issues is a whole nother subject.

Iran and NK promised everyone only to use for peaceful purpose to better their people - but did otherwise and have been caught doing otherwise time after time.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

I won't debate that. I haven't seen it but probably so. I mean the rockets. Not another country supplying them. If that's the best that the eastern countries can come up with, what's everyone scared of? Hell, I've blown up more stuff than that on holidays.

Even that is questionable. Are the Iranians really not capable of providing Hamas with more effective weapons then those hand made rockets that miss their goal 99,9% of the time?

That's the point. I'm ascared.
It's not happening as we are being told it. Logic is missing.

You're wrong though. Even though I'm Canadian, I still like to blow stuff up.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Iran and [..] promised everyone only to use for peaceful purpose to better their people - but did otherwise and have been caught doing otherwise time after time.

Repeating a lie won't make it right. Where is your proof?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You're wrong though. Even though I'm Canadian, I still like to blow stuff up.

Nothing wrong about that.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Nope not joking, Israel did it without trying to fool the international community by signing a treaty that promised only peaceful use of nuclear technology.

You know as well as I that that is absolute BS..

Israel didn't even test their nukes, well not on Israeli soil and NEVER announced to the world..

They were HIDING their nuclear program..FACT..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Isreal has had Nukes for how many years? Have they used them? Have they threatened annihilation of other countries? More Fodder for the Sharia Law crowd.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Israel is quick to point the finger at other countries for not following international law, but they seem to think they are excluded from doing so.

exactly what "international law" has Israel broken regarding its nuclear weapons?

Unlike in recent years, however, Arab states did not push for a resolution directly targeting Israel by name after such an attempt was narrowly voted down at last year’s International Atomic Energy Agency general conference.

Voted down? Why would it get voted down?

Because Israels nuclear weapons are NOT illegal!

when Israel has arguably caused just as much if not more terror worldwide

Wrong, just because Israel defends itself against islamic terrorists you make that silly claim.

I'm not saying NK or Iran should have the bomb. I'm only saying that Israel should not have it

Because you want to see them wiped out be islamic terrorists, who have vowed to do just that - it is even in the Hamas and hezbollah charters!

unless the are willing to submit to international regulations such as other countries

Exactly what "international regulations" are you on about?

And they wonder why people are sick of their bullying

Only Islamic terrorists and their supporters make that silly claim!

Anyone else getting sick of the hypocrites running Israel? I sure am.

No, people are sick of islamic terrorist supporters constantly whining about Israel whilst ignoring the acts of terrorism done by countries surrounding Israel.
edit on 24-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

Isreal has had Nukes for how many years? Have they used them? Have they threatened annihilation of other countries? More Fodder for the Sharia Law crowd.

They havent used them yet. I can guarantee you that they have used cluster bombs and white phosphorus on civilians in civilian areas which is illegal. Are you willing to put your neck out to say where they will draw the line?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Iran is directly responsible for funding Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist organizations that have fired thousands of rockets on Israeli citizens. Under the leadership of it's current regime, Iran simply cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

The US is directly responsible for funding Israel, a terrorist organizations that have used fighter jets,tanks,gunships, bombs and bulldozers on Palestinian civilians. Under the leadership of it's current regime, Israel simply cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

Oh, I left out the Illegal land stealing, aka invasion.

You know something, I thought Netanyahu's recent speech to the UN was brilliant and epic. It clearly demonstrated the hypocrisy of the UN in condemning Israel based on historical accounts of armed conflict.

The only other country in the world that has faced a similar direct threat to their civilian population was England in WWII, when the Nazis purposely targeted English civilians by firing rockets on English cities.

How did the iconic Winston Churchill respond?

The Royal Air Force bombarded the crap out of German civilians in a justified retaliation.

Meanwhile, Israel has shown restraint in their measured responses by doing everything possible to minimize civilian casualties against an enemy that hides behind women and children, and hides weapons in mosques, schools, and hospitals.

Yet the IDF are barbaric and murderous?

What an absolute load of crap.

The double standard will never change, which is why I personally think Israel should only worry about the security of it's citizens in the future, not public opinion. Israel has the right to defend itself at all costs, as any other sovereign nation would in similar circumstances. Anyone that doesn't like it can go ---- themselves as far I'm concerned.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I can guarantee you that they have used cluster bombs and white phosphorus on civilians in civilian areas which is illegal.

Very wrong actually - care to show where screening WP is illegal to use? Of course you cannot!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phoenix

You know as well as I that that is absolute BS..

Israel didn't even test their nukes, well not on Israeli soil and NEVER announced to the world..

They were HIDING their nuclear program..FACT..

Well yes thats absolutely true and under the circumstances after the 73' war completely understandable on their part.

None the less they had no obligation to disclose nor did they get themselves into a hypocritical situation by signing the non-proliferation treaty.

The fact they are not a signatory speaks for itself.

The countries that did indeed sign the treaty and then proceeded to violate that very promise are the ones that fit the definition of hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Obviously you haven't heard of the Sampson Option..

Yes, Israel has threatened annihilation..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Are you willing to put your neck out and state that the PLO and terrorsist nation will not use children and women for suicide bombers?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

The countries that did indeed sign the treaty and then proceeded to violate that very promise are the ones that fit the definition of hypocrisy.

Really?
Even today Israel refuses to acknowledge that they have nukes...
You know why??

Because then they couldn't leach off the US taxpayer as US law states the US can not aid a nuclear armed country that has NOT signed the treaty..

Pretty much that means that Israel is STEALING from the poor US taxpayer..
And the silly Government calls them an ally??

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Is the UN only hypocritical when it doesn't support Israel and Auntie SAMantha? Do your own math on that one and you'd be right. I've been following the request of the Palestinians to be admitted and there was much support for that. The 3 countries that opposed it were Israel, US and, regrettably my country, Canada. Are these 3 countries right and everyone else is wrong?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

You didn't answer a single question. Actually you are purposely avoiding to answer the questions, because you know you are wrong. That's why you replied the way you did, exposing you as the Zionist that you are.

edit on 24-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

My understanding is the "Samson option" is much the same as US and USSR M.A.D. doctrine, if you annihilate me I will annihilate you!

It is a last ditch threat not an offensive threat

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Are you willing to put your neck out and state that the PLO and terrorsist nation will not use children and women for suicide bombers?

Human shield lie:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

My understanding is the "Samson option" is much the same as US and USSR M.A.D. doctrine, if you annihilate me I will annihilate you!

It is a last ditch threat not an offensive threat

We see it differently but both agree that Israel has in fact threatened countries with nuclear annihilation..
That was my point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join