It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

There are parts of your post that I agree and disagree with. The part that caught my attention is ...

Iran and North Korea being signatories to the treaty took advantage of the "free" help and then reneged on their promise's by using that knowledge to weaponize their programs.

I have not seen any proof that Iran is weaponizing their program. In fact, evidence points towards the opposite. Only the western media propaganda machine supports the idea that Iran is pursuing nukes.

Would you mind posting your proof of Iran pursuing nukes?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Only the western media propaganda machine supports the idea that Iran is pursuing nukes.

What's the matter with you? They are infallible. Weren't they right about Saddam's WMD's? Oh, wait.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Only the western media propaganda machine supports the idea that Iran is pursuing nukes.

What's the matter with you? They are infallible. Weren't they right about Saddam's WMD's? Oh, wait.

Whoops.

My bad.

4th.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
If Iran is not a signatory, then you cannot hold them to the treaty. If they wish to withdraw, they should do so.

Why would they? They only use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
Does anybody actually believe that? Why so much secrecy for peaceful purposes? I don't believe it for one second. If they want to build nukes, just withdraw from the treaty.

I am sorry, but nobody cares about what you believe. Iraq should have taught you to be more careful regarding these kind of accusations.

The rest of your allegations were refuted by another member already.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Hi intrepid, been a long time eh! hope you've been well! Shades of 2003 all over again.

intrepid is the NY Times still an acceptable publication in the Canadian Provinces?

NY Times

In May 2011, the world’s global nuclear inspection agency, frustrated by Iran’s refusal to answer questions, revealed that it possesses evidence that Tehran has conducted work on a highly sophisticated nuclear triggering technology that experts said could be used for only one purpose: setting off a nuclear weapon.

Keywords in that quote from the NY Times "possesses evidence" That's the IAEA the article is referring to.

We can play linky linky but I'd say if the NY Times is even admitting it then in the long range the game is up but if you insist I will go through the motions.

Good to hear from you!

Phoenix

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Israel NOT having signed the treaty and submitting to its inspections was actually honest about its path to being a nuclear power.

You're just joking right??

Israel HID their nuke program until a whistleblower called them out..
They had NO intention of being honest about their program.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Didn't Iran offer to let Russian enrich and inspect their uranium so they can monitor it and make sure it is not weapons grade?

This whole "Iran wants nuclear weapons" myth is getting out of hand. I am sad to say that chances are they might be contemplating getting nuclear weapons due to all the rhetoric the Israelis and Americans have been throwing their way. Iran has been in the negative spotlight for quite a while now. They haven't even done anything wrong other than a poor human rights record. Do we invade every nation with crappy human rights? I doubt it.

I am not saying Pakistan should be invaded. The thing is that Pakistan have nuclear weapons and a government with ties to "terrorism". I would figure that they would be knocking on Pakistan's door, not Iran's. Either way they are all screwed as long as the world lets these corrupt nations invade any country they please for what ever reason they want.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Hi intrepid, been a long time eh! hope you've been well! Shades of 2003 all over again.

Indeed. Too long my friend.

intrepid is the NY Times still an acceptable publication in the Canadian Provinces?

Sure.

NY Times

In May 2011, the world’s global nuclear inspection agency, frustrated by Iran’s refusal to answer questions, revealed that it possesses evidence that Tehran has conducted work on a highly sophisticated nuclear triggering technology that experts said could be used for only one purpose: setting off a nuclear weapon.

Keywords in that quote from the NY Times "possesses evidence" That's the IAEA the article is referring to.

I disagree.

experts said could be used for only one purpose: setting off a nuclear weapon.

"Could"? That isn't "is". Gotta look at those words.

Good to hear from you!

Phoenix

It IS good.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
Didn't Iran offer to let Russian enrich and inspect their uranium so they can monitor it and make sure it is not weapons grade?

They even made a trade with Turkey and Brasil, selling their enriched uranium.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

And yet that is ALL they say on the matter..
No intel agency is named, no names are given, no details announced and we've heard NOTHING since May..

Yep. Sounds legit to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phoenix

And yet that is ALL they say on the matter..
No intel agency is named, no names are given, no details announced and we've heard NOTHING since May..

Yep. Sounds legit to me.

You don't suggest that the New York Times is war mongering, do you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What a joke. Now Israel's motives for nuclear proliferation are comparable to a terrorist supporting Iranian dictatorship that has publicly threatened Israel's security?

I'll tell you what, when an Israeli leader threatens to wipe another country off the map, then people can call their nuclear program into question.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
What a joke. Now Israel's motives for nuclear proliferation are comparable to a terrorist supporting Iranian dictatorship that has publicly threatened Israel's security?

I'll tell you what, when an Israeli leader threatens to wipe another country off the map, then people can call their nuclear program into question.

Iran did not threaten to wipe Israel off the map!

We really need someone who speaks Persian/Farsi to clear this up for us. I have had it cleared up for me myself, but it seems that some members are still under the impression that the Iranian president actually spoke those words. It bothers me how Israel and a few other nations can make up lies in order to justify their war mongering ways.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Any proof for that?

Terrorist supporting? Who decides who is a terrorist and who is not?

When has he actually threatened Israels security?

Ahmadinejad never said that. You are blatantly lying or just uninformed.
edit on 24-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Sorry if this seems off topic, but have you noticed the increase in anti Mahmoud talk, including the whole he wants all Jews dead myth circulating a lot more since his epic speech in NYC the other day?

It's like the Liars have nothing left to use in their debate so they are scraping rock bottom trying to sway public opinion with lies and claims that possess no truth.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Iran did not threaten to wipe Israel off the map!

We really need someone who speaks Persian/Farsi to clear this up for us. I have had it cleared up for me myself, but it seems that some members are still under the impression that the Iranian president actually spoke those words. It bothers me how Israel and a few other nations can make up lies in order to justify their war mongering ways.

Well then, I guess he has been misinterpreted on literally thousands of media links online...

Ahmadinejad threatens to destroy Israel

Iran is directly responsible for funding Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist organizations that have fired thousands of rockets on Israeli citizens. Under the leadership of it's current regime, Iran simply cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

Sorry if this seems off topic, but have you noticed the increase in anti Mahmoud talk, including the whole he wants all Jews dead myth circulating a lot more since his epic speech in NYC the other day?

It's like the Liars have nothing left to use in their debate so they are scraping rock bottom trying to sway public opinion with lies and claims that possess no truth.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Of course did I notice that. They periodically do that when the water is about to drown them economically and basically it is simple to expose all those lies as there is enough public record. Actually it is fun, because you can't lose.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well then, I guess he has been misinterpreted on literally thousands of media links online...

Thousands of media outlets have repeated the same BS spilled by one of them. Read the transcripts of his speeches.

Iran is directly responsible for funding Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist organizations that have fired thousands of rockets on Israeli citizens. Under the leadership of it's current regime, Iran simply cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

I repeat my question. Who decides who is a terrorist and who is not?

Do you have any proof for your claims?

Iran doesn't have or develop nuclear weapons. If you think they do it is your problem, the point is you don't have proof.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ahmadejiad threatens to destroy Israel

Dude, seriously, do some research. Amaninutbar has as much power in his country that Medvedev has in his. Probably less.

Iran is directly responsible for funding Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist organizations that have fired thousands of rockets on Israeli citizens.

I won't debate that. I haven't seen it but probably so. I mean the rockets. Not another country supplying them. If that's the best that the eastern countries can come up with, what's everyone scared of? Hell, I've blown up more stuff than that on holidays.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

The US is directly responsible for funding Israel, a terrorist organizations that have used fighter jets,tanks,gunships, bombs and bulldozers on Palestinian civilians. Under the leadership of it's current regime, Israel simply cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

Oh, I left out the Illegal land stealing, aka invasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join