It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

You are not acknowledging the one major problem Islam has with Israel. The mere existence of a nation of Israel is a major affront to Islam. Their religion states that all the religions that came before were corrupt and invalidated by Islam.

To have a operable nation of Israel threatens the very validity of Islam.

And the final nail in that coffin would be is if Israel rebuilt their Jewish temple on the temple mount.

The simple implications of that would be Mohammad lied and people died. And the religion itself is suspect. What else was lied about? Are the Muslim warriors of the past in paradise or the fire?

And that is the real reason Islam cannot leave Israel alone.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

ISRAEL is FUNDAMENTALLY EVIL

Most of the people of the world know this.

Americans have to wake up to the fact that if Israel does something it is probably evil.

The American media hides the evil deeds of Israel from American eyes for the most part.

For example Benyamin Netanyahu stood in front of the UN like the pompous ass he is and spewed forth lie after lie but was not challenged on what he said by the US media.

Isreal is in self-destruct mode right now and is in the process of wiping itself off the face of the map.

It would be ironic on a biblical scale if one of their nukes went off accidentally and baked them like a twisted challah loaf.

If Sigmund was alive he might say that Israel has a death-wish based on the fact that it is a self-hating entity that knows at a deep level how evil it is.

If I can help that process along I will be happy to do so.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

You are not acknowledging the one major problem Islam has with Israel. The mere existence of a nation of Israel is a major affront to Islam. Their religion states that all the religions that came before were corrupt and invalidated by Islam.

To have a operable nation of Israel threatens the very validity of Islam.

And the final nail in that coffin would be is if Israel rebuilt their Jewish temple on the temple mount.

The simple implications of that would be Mohammad lied and people died. And the religion itself is suspect. What else was lied about? Are the Muslim warriors of the past in paradise or the fire?

And that is the real reason Islam cannot leave Israel alone.

That line of reasoning is easily turned around and applied to Judaism and Christianity. Not saying it isn't an accurate observation. I'm saying it applies equally to all three: Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Israel is quick to point the finger at other countries for not following international law, but they seem to think they are excluded from doing so.

Precisely WHICH "international law" is Israel not following? Chapter and verse, please.

Voted down? Why would it get voted down? We sure go after NK and Iran, when Israel has arguably caused just as much if not more terror worldwide. I'm not saying NK or Iran should have the bomb. I'm only saying that Israel should not have it unless the are willing to submit to international regulations such as other countries. Am I the only one who sees the irony in all of this?

North Korea and Iran actually ARE violating agreements they have made. You're not the only one to see "irony" in this, nor will you be the only one unable to articulate why it is "ironic", and make that contention stick.

But even Israel did not oppose that document, abstaining instead of voting against it after failing to have a specific paragraph that effectively singled out the Jewish state without naming it struck from the document.

So instead of opposing or arguing their point, they abstain and dont even acknowledge the request. Not very surprising considering their track record with transparency. And they wonder why people are sick of their bullying while the play the role of the regional victim.

There's no particular reason they should acknowledge it. No particular reason they should have a voice in the matter at all, either yea or nay.

In comments echoed by other Arab states before and after the vote, Syrian nuclear chief Ibrahim Othman said Israel’s refusal to join the nonproliferation treaty and throw open its nuclear facilities to IAEA perusal “is a threat ... to the security and stability of the Middle Eastern states.”

Israel a threat to stability in the Middle East? No way

Okay end sarcasm.

Anyone else getting sick of the hypocrites running Israel? I sure am.

How is this hypocritical? If you make an agreement with someone else, and I, seeing through the intent, refuse to enter the agreement, why should I, after such refusal, be held to an agreement YOU made, but I rejected?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

They should sign it. That is the whole point. If you are unable to get the point, there is no point in trying to reason with you.

Do you not see it as a double standard that they criticize Iran for their nuclear ambitions which follow international law yet they have up to 300 nuclear war heads themselves? They are talking about striking Iran because of this. They are hypocrites, plain and simple.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Why is it "reasonable" to coerce someone, whether an individual or a nation, to sign agreements they don't agree with?

I think everyone should eat raw deer brains each Wednesday. Should I hold a gun to your head and force you to agree with that?

If you don't think so, perhaps you should rethink what it means to be a "hypocrite".

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

Would you apply the same logic if Iran withdrew from the treaty and pursued nuclear weapons?

"They withdrew from the treaty, why should they follow it?"

I would agree with that. If they withdraw, they are no longer bound by it. I personally don't care what they develop now, within their own borders, so I really wouldn't have a problem with it then.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
When the world became aware of Israel's Nuclear Weapons Programs and massive developments the western nations remained quiet to it. Particularly the USA and France who were most assuredly aware of it and maybe even supported it. Think about it. If you are a powerful western nation and the middle east is full of resources as well as poses concerns on various matters to you, is it not worth having an ally that is in the middle east that is nuclear capable and poses a strong nuclear deterrent as well as strategic advantage? So many people wonder why western nations Like the USA cuddle up to Israel like they do and what I mentioned prior is just one many reasons. I is just another corner stone of our National security infrastructure. Iran and North Korea are run my completely hell bent and insane regimes on the other hand and cannot be trusted. This is also why we worrk so hard to stay friendly with Pakistan and provide so much aid there as well as India. We don't want those regimes to turn there nukes on us or our allies so we must make allies out of them in every way possible.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
When the world became aware of Israel's Nuclear Weapons Programs and massive developments the western nations remained quiet to it. Particularly the USA and France who were most assuredly aware of it and maybe even supported it. Think about it. If you are a powerful western nation and the middle east is full of resources as well as poses concerns on various matters to you, is it not worth having an ally that is in the middle east that is nuclear capable and poses a strong nuclear deterrent as well as strategic advantage? So many people wonder why western nations Like the USA cuddle up to Israel like they do and what I mentioned prior is just one many reasons. I is just another corner stone of our National security infrastructure. Iran and North Korea are run my completely hell bent and insane regimes on the other hand and cannot be trusted. This is also why we worrk so hard to stay friendly with Pakistan and provide so much aid there as well as India. We don't want those regimes to turn there nukes on us or our allies so we must make allies out of them in every way possible.

we are all such funny people....don't we realize that the leaders of all the countries are putting on a show just like on the wwf smackdown shows.....only they don't care if there's real blood shed as long as it's not their own....these guys are all working off of a script, period......and all of us are the fans, just believing everything they say....wrestling is real...no it's not....yes it is....no it's not.....i hope hulk hogan kicks rowdy roddy piper's a$$......c'mon people, hulk hogan and rowdy roddy piper drink beers at the hooters with each other and they buy it with the money that you pay them for their foolishness........

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I have no clue what your metaphor is in relation to my post. I simply stating the obvious implications that nations establish policy and contingencies on. I am not a NWO theorist. Not a strong supporter of it either but if people pay closer attention it exists in many facets of society and has for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nukes of Isreal is a much smaller issue than existence of Israel.

The basic issue is a people who lived in the Biblical land and were forced out by war and scattered.

These people have preserved their identity for 2000 years.

They had a desire to get back and re-establish their nation which they did in 1948. A land that was given to them by the then ruler - the British.

Israel had a very difficult task at hand. It was always surrounded by very hostile nations. The survival of Israel has not been easy.

You guys make Israel devilish, like the Muslim nations are saints. I do not condone Israel's actions but I am not sure what 'good' options Israel has.

I think the start is Muslim nations recognize Israel's right to exist, and establishment of peace. Then land issue should be negotiated in the presence of neutral negotiators, so that both parties can be held to their positions.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The difference between Israel and Iran, is that Israel isn't rulled by some nutbag who is trying to bring the 12th Imam via mass genocide of jews.

Good job bringing in religion into a matter that is NOT religious.

That ....and the difference between Iran and Israel is this : Iran is not subjecting its jewish population to the atrocities and the humiliation that muslims living in Israel are going through.

edit on 25-9-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Ofcourse it is religious. It has been religious from the very beginning app. 4,000 years ago, the whole deal between Isaac and Ishmael, the sons of Abraham fighting over the birthright to who gets to own the dirt Israel is sitting on. Underneath it all, this is exactly what it is about and if you were worth your weight in salt you would know that. These 2 nations shall never know peace because underneath it all they are "brothers" squabbling over the same peice of land. one brother Isaac, was the firstborn heir chosen and given by God the firstborn of Sarah, the other heir was the first born according to Sumerian/Assyrian law given by the slave girl Ha'gar, the law of man, but God's law supercedes man's law. Men don't see it that way so thats why this fight is going down between these arabs and the jews.
edit on 25-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Phoenix
reply to post by backinblack

backinblack, honestly if you were an Israeli citizen - which you and I are obviously not, how would you feel with the knowledge discussed on this thread.

What would you feel?

i can tell you how i would feel. i would feel the same way i do now about the atrocities that the U.S. is guilty of everday, and that is, i am appalled by them and am ashamed to be a citizen of such a cruel and inhumane country.....

Maybe you could check with Intrepid on the immigration procedures for Canadian citizenship. 'Tis a cruel and unusual punishment to be forced to be a citizen of a country that shames one.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

You got no arguement from me. They took what they needed. They lived off the land, in harmony with nature. They keep their populations within reason. And they were family oriented people. And we wiped them out. The American Indian & The Palestinian people are allmost the same. Driven from your home, forced to live under occupation or be eradicated.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The difference between Israel and Iran, is that Israel isn't rulled by some nutbag who is trying to bring the 12th Imam via mass genocide of jews.

This has been played long enough. Did you know Germans are from the Tribe of Gad, the exiled Israelis who are now called "One of the lost tribes". Both the Germans and the Israel's are all sons of Jacob.

It's DNA Testable. They've used their family spout to royally screw over the Tribe of Gad for quite a few decades. Ole Jacob boned his slave made and had baby Gad. He eventually had a big clan and lived right there in Israel until they were chased away by the "full blooded" Jewish people. They fled to Germany.

The Israeli-Germany spout is a family issue going back to Jacob. Don't believe me? Get their DNA and test it. Both are the sons of Jacob.

Hah, try again. The jews that ended up in europe got there after the macabee revolt in 70 A.D. which was the cause of the temples destruction and then the romans captured many thousands of jews after slaughtering roughly 600k in the galilee and then they carted these jews off for slaves to europe where they stayed. The romans came again in 135 A.D. after another unsuccessful rebellion, killed many more jews and carted the rest away as slaves and finished destroying jerusalem. Later Hadrian Caesar had the temple mount plowed under and then renamed Israel into Palestine as an insult to a conquered people. THAT is how the jews ended up in europe, it had nothing to do with Gad.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

I am so tired of seeing your caps-attack headlines on every one of your posts.

Give it a rest. It's bad enough that you make such broad sweeping assumptions based on nothing or some tripe fundamental Muslim propaganda videos, which is even worse, that you have to title everything like we all need glasses.

It is offensive and irritating.

Engage in discussion with your own thoughts and on topic please.

Skellon.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ok Iran First.

It is only fair if the Muslim countries are serious then let them be the first to submit to inspection.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
It is the exact identical crap that happened during world war 1 and 2.Blame jews on everything and some kind crazy gullible feel good nonsense that is not part of reailty at all.

I have no idea what a jews is (is that meme for juice?), but I thought we were talking about the Nation Of Israel's Nuclear Program.

wtf is a jews? LMAO

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
[/quote

]Oh please do me a favor, it is in no way the context you are posing it to be. I lived in israel, I am aware of what goes on there. How about you stop reading dumb headlines and fly down to the west bank and then you will see how so called "miserable" they are. While your there dont forget to pick up a pair of armani shoes from Nablus

^^iLOL'd
edit on 25-9-2011 by 2PLUS2IS22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Why is it "reasonable" to coerce someone, whether an individual or a nation, to sign agreements they don't agree with?

I think everyone should eat raw deer brains each Wednesday. Should I hold a gun to your head and force you to agree with that?

If you don't think so, perhaps you should rethink what it means to be a "hypocrite".

That's a very extreme example. Eating raw deer brains is very uncommon and I can't think of anybody I know who would be willing to do so. On the other hand almost everybody I know does not want the world to end in a nuclear war. If eating raw deer brains had the same implications as getting rid of nuclear warheads then I would be all for it. Bad example is bad and makes you look bad. Why would somebody want to own nuclear weapons other then to have the ability to use them? Nobody should ever use nuclear weapons if they want life to persist. If nobody plans on using nuclear weapons then they shouldn't own nuclear weapons. What if every nation with nuclear weapons only possesses them because of M.A.D.?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Iran has openly admitted that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the planet. And people want Iran to have nukes as well? Some people have no idea as to how much Israel is hated in the Middle East? And it's not because of border disputes, it because of the Jews. There is a deep seeded hate for the Jews by the muslums. They have openly admitted that they will never be at peace until every last Jew (monkey) is eliminated. People need to check out the videos on YouTube about what is being taught to Muslim children. It is sick...!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join