It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by suppress

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by suppress

Does any of that justify Israel having nuclear weapons while they criticize other nations peaceful nuclear energy programs?

What does your post have to do with Israel not allowing inspectors into their nuclear facilities?
The point of the posts was to show you that israel has every right to bare arms (nuclear or otherwise) . It is in constant attack by people who have no claim to the land. They are a cancer in israels behind, and just like a dog acts up you need a well rolled newspaper to smack it back down to reality.
edit on 25-9-2011 by suppress because: grammar

Wait a second...are you calling the people who were evicted from their lands by Israel a "cancer". Wow, just wow! Nice display of pure racism

please oh please do yourself a favor and learn some history. Or if you want a nice and simplified version go back to my earlier posts and see how palestinians have no claim to israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Israel is there land. Or did you forget exactly what jesus ancestry was as well as mohammeds.

Stop bringing up religion in a topic that is NOT religious at all. It will not do anything to defend your stance.

Israel supplys the palestinians with water, electric power and other resources. If they would cut them off that would be that. No other muslim countries seem to care enough to help them. Yet the same people that they murder and terrorize are keeping them alive and gave away land to them.

How sweet.
Now, how about some people take over your home... then locks you up in your basement.... and chucks down a few slices of bread and a bottle of water, every now and then, and as a bonus leave a bulb and fan running for you?
Would you still say that those guys are keeping you alive? I think not.

Oh please do me a favor, it is in no way the context you are posing it to be. I lived in israel, I am aware of what goes on there. How about you stop reading dumb headlines and fly down to the west bank and then you will see how so called "miserable" they are. While your there dont forget to pick up a pair of armani shoes from Nablus

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Useing your thought process, Every damn American that is not of Native American decent should pack the hell up and leave. Because they were here first. Correct. Baseing all decisions on religion. Is why we ALL ARE WHERE WE ARE NOW!!!!~ IN THE #TER. WORLD WIDE.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Does any of that justify Israel having nuclear weapons while they criticize other nations peaceful nuclear energy programs?

What does your post have to do with Israel not allowing inspectors into their nuclear facilities?
The point of the posts was to show you that israel has every right to bare arms (nuclear or otherwise) . It is in constant attack by people who have no claim to the land. They are a cancer in israels behind, and just like a dog acts up you need a well rolled newspaper to smack it back down to reality.
edit on 25-9-2011 by suppress because: grammar

Wait a second...are you calling the people who were evicted from their lands by Israel a "cancer". Wow, just wow! Nice display of pure racism

please oh please do yourself a favor and learn some history. Or if you want a nice and simplified version go back to my earlier posts and see how palestinians have no claim to israel.

Please tell me why the Palestinians have no right over that land, please do...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This thing has the potential for a total disaster coming.If Palestinians can prove to stop terrrorism and destroy Hamas and Hezbollah and help rid the world of terrorism then maybe Israel would not be so frightened over this.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

You know...there comes a point when arguing for the sake of arguing gets pretty bleeding pointless mate.

The OP is right.

And you know he's right too.

Israel is run by a bunch of hypocrites, displaying hypocrisy so out of this world in almost every area, not just this nuclear reactor/ weapons of mass destruction area, it's almost unfathomable how the hell they get away with it and have done for so many years.

They bleat on about how they have the right to defend themselves everytime they commit another human rights atrocity, yet forget about Palestinian or Gazan rights to defend themselves against Israeli murder. occupation and terrorism.

A few kids throw rocks at Israeli soldiers, and they get slaughtered by bullet or bomb for their 'terrorism'..and Israel repeats their right to defend themselves as justification for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Iraq and Afghanistan were no real threat to the world...Israel is and always has been a threat to not only the countries and peoples they have occupied and continue to terrorise, but all of their neighbours and the wider world at large...and we KNOW they are up to their insidious necks in WMD's, and we KNOW they won't let the weapons inspectors in!

I agree OP..huge hypocrisy, not only from Israel though, i have to say.

The whole of the UN and it's member nations share that particular accolade too i'm afraid, for not enforcing International law regarding rogue middle east states, known to possess WMD, invading and occupying their neighbours, setting up illegal blockades and ghettoising and murdering people wholesale.

If it's good enough for war with Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya, it's MORE than justified for the entire world, not just the Arabs, to demand Israel opens up it's nuclear arsenal for international monitoring and inspection.

Not ask very nicely mind you, but unequivocally demand it or face immediate international sanctions.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
This thing has the potential for a total disaster coming.If Palestinians can prove to stop terrrorism and destroy Hamas and Hezbollah and help rid the world of terrorism then maybe Israel would not be so frightened over this.

if they were to stop terrorism, they would have to stop israel, that would get rid of terrorism once and for all....i personally think that israel should be wiped off the map

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Useing your thought process, Every damn American that is not of Native American decent should pack the hell up and leave. Because they were here first. Correct. Baseing all decisions on religion. Is why we ALL ARE WHERE WE ARE NOW!!!!~ IN THE #TER. WORLD WIDE.

well, every american should leave america...no argument from me, i would chose to stay here and live like a native american with them.......i'm part Cherokee though too.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

if they were to stop terrorism, they would have to stop israel, that would get rid of terrorism once and for all....i personally think that israel should be wiped off the map

This comment proves there is no solution over here at all unless Jesus Christ was telling the truth about Armegeddon.blame blame blame blame.My God is right your God is right.There is no God,Its palestines fault!!!It is Israels fault. Like I said it realy is anti-semitism and hatred towards each other and that is all it ever has been.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When Israel starts flying planes into building, or blowing themselves up to kill women and children, I'll worry about Israel's nukes. Until then "my enemies enemy is my friend".

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When Israel dropped white phosphorus on children it lost any respect the planet might have had for them to act responsibly with wmd's imo.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

This comment proves there is no solution over here at all unless Jesus Christ was telling the truth about Armegeddon.blame blame blame blame.My God is right your God is right.There is no God,Its palestines fault!!!It is Israels fault. Like I said it realy is anti-semitism and hatred towards each other and that is all it ever has been.

i have decided to take a stand and say proudly that i am antizionist all the way...............you can quote me on that one........the zionists are a plague to the human society, they have killed their own people to get to where they are now and their people will still defend them to their last breath...........sounds like a stepford wives kind of situation........very brainwashed.........

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyRed
When Israel starts flying planes into building, or blowing themselves up to kill women and children, I'll worry about Israel's nukes. Until then "my enemies enemy is my friend".

well, start worrying because israel was responsible for those planes that flew into the twin towers.......

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some people do not understand the difference between innocent civilians being killed in terrible wars which is awful.then criminal acts of violence with wars or non wars which causes the wars.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

A few kids throw rocks at Israeli soldiers, and they get slaughtered by bullet or bomb for their 'terrorism'..and Israel repeats their right to defend themselves as justification for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Hit me with a rock and I might pull my pistol. But that sounds like the Palestinian mentality, send a kid, we can make more and it will make Israel look bad if we can get it on tape.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Same crazy behavoir Japan did with Kamakazi attacks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Norh Vietcong also was looney like this.Mass kill yourself to kill enemies.Trianed robots by communist governments.Extremist in the Islam world are brainwashed with entirely to much fanatical religion that does not teach love.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Israel already has a widely known but little acknowledged history of attacking allies and staging terrorist attacks upon itself and its allies, in order to rally support for its invasion into Palestine and to further beat the "victim" drum.

It's sad and pathetic. Everyone in Washington kisses Israel's ass because they have the money to lobby congress to hell and back, and they secretly fund any politician who sympathizes them.

Look at Glenn Beck, who got fired from his job for being a freaking nutcase. What is his very next move? Kiss some Israel butt? Hell yes! If it means he will jump start his career, of course! -_-

Glenn Beck brown noses Israel

So what do we know about Israel thus far?

History of staging false flag attacks. CHECK.

Invading and occupying (oh wait, they call it "settlements" riiiiiiight, what's the difference again?)

Unwilling to sign Non-Proliferation Treaty

Unwilling to remove themselves from Gaza

Unwilling to allow inspection of their own Nukes

Demanding of nations that are part of the treaty (??? if they don't want to play by the rules, why are they in the game ???)

History of selling all types of technological assistance received by the USA, without our permission

Leeches billions of dollars in military aid from the USA, without a real export economy to ever pay it back with

Aaaaand...what kind of devious behavior are we getting from Palestine?

Oh. They attack Israel, who is invading their country, and killing civilians, with Israel using armed and highly trained military forces. COOL AMIRITE

That's it. That's all Palestinians do. They don't have nukes. They don't false flag other countries to drum up support. They don't have unending lobbying going on in Washington. They don't get enormous support from the US, with weapons and tech.

So why aren't we helping the Palestinians now? Clearly they are the only real victims here. Israel would not constantly be "living in fear" if they would just STOP trying to spread their borders into other countries.

There's NOTHING complex about it. Anyone who thinks this is a complex problem is trying to obfuscate the situation. Like the poster above, who is an Israel apologist trying to make Israel look like a victim, when they are clearly the military-enabled aggressor.
edit on 25-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

Originally posted by spikey

Hit me with a rock and I might pull my pistol. But that sounds like the Palestinian mentality, send a kid, we can make more and it will make Israel look bad if we can get it on tape.

Those kids throwing rocks wouldn't need to throw rocks if there weren't Israeli soldiers in their homeland.

Why are they there? It's a paradox Israel created.

Invade neighbor.

Get attacked.

Kill neighbor and claim self-defense.

???

Profit.

That's the "oh so complicated" situation.

Invade, provoke and attack neighbor.

Get attacked back.

Cry about it to the world and then drop bombs on CIVILIANS defending their homeland.

Israel doesn't have the balls to do this to any country that can defend itself, so they pick on Palestinians.

Enter Iran. A country capable of defending themselves. And guess what? Big surprise! Israel wants US, the USA to invade Iran. What a bunch of cowardly deceptive and depraved animals, to use America to fight their wars with the big dogs, while they kill innocent unarmed civilians, bulldoze their homes, snipe their children, take their land.

IDF Soldier kills Palestine Child in Cold Blood

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
When Israel dropped white phosphorus on children it lost any respect the planet might have had for them to act responsibly with wmd's imo.

That is just it. Some people just can't understand that Israel has proven they do not deserve to be allowed to possess weapons of mass destruction. Sure, they haven't nuked anyone yet. But as other members have pointed out, Israel has made it clear they would not hesitate to use it if they felt threatened. Only one nation has officially used nuclear weapons on people. This nation is Israel's strongest supporter. This duo cannot be trusted in to be truthful to their own people or their neighbors. And yet these people wonder why we question their actions, and their nuclear capabilities.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join