It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Straw Poll 9-24-2011 - The Case for Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by FallenWun

Wow, you're thick and seemingly a lost cause. lol. READ the thread. You're new here so I guess I can understand. So, you're going to tell me "carseller4" and others like him are imaginary?

You are full of personal attacks and shoolyard insults but you have been here a while so I guess I can understand.
No, I am not suggesting Carseller is imaginary. I am speaking specifically to the scenario in your post that you "bet will happen" and then go on to rebut before it even has the chance to. Maybe you need to read your post a few more times.

They place claims about straw polls being meaningless, then suddenly they mean something when RP doesn't place in the top two. All you gotta do is go back 1 page and READ.

Yeah but that was not what I was addressing in your post because it was not the point you were making in your post. It is just conveniently the point you are making now.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

To be fair, he was more or less talking about the Ron Paul trolls who constantly crap on anything RP does, downplaying every accomplishment and headlining every failure despite inconsistencies and hypocrisy, they'll do anything to make RP and the movement look bad.

Don't ask me why, I really don't understand it either.

I got WHAT he was talking about. I was simply noticing that all in one post he guessed something was going to happen and went on to respond to them before they even did. Seems to me if he was talking about carseller, he could have actually used that as an example instead of saying "I bet x is going to happen and here is how I will respond to it if it does. grrrrrrr!"

I found that pretty funny.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well, there was only one person I was responding to, and that was "carseller4". "ELPresidente" and I were discussing the shoddy tactics of the RP haters around here every time there is a straw poll or otherwise. There's no reason for you to get hurt by it.

Every once and a while we get (new) posters who jump in and decide to get personally offended by everything. I think maybe you should re-evaluate what a "personal insult" is, I did no such thing other than point out ignorance. Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your stay.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join