It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican: the party of ignorance and greed?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say humans are the party of ignorance & greed.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
From the denials of global warming and man's impact on the environment, to their constant loyalty toward corporations and support for war in oil rich nations, blind nationalism, hatred and distrust of outsiders, while always saving judgement and cynicism for the poor, the needy, the sick, the peace loving, and environmentally conscious. Does the mainstream republican base rely solely on a mixture of ignorance and greed?

There is something extremely disturbing about this hive mentality. In fact if you notice in debates and other discussions... republicans who do not embrace the hive mentality are shunned from the group.

I don't understand how any free-thinking, socially conscious person can embrace this twisted mentality? In order to support today's Republican party must a person also embrace Ignorance and/or Greed?

The other side of that coin is the Democrate usless eaters and low information voters?/sarc

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I think it's safe to say humans are the party of ignorance & greed.

Yeah, It's without a doubt very hard to argue with that assessment currently. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Well when you can vote for someone who will push for healthcare or help for the sick and needy, maybe you can vote against greed and side whichever party is pushing for equal rights or healthcare or programs to help those in need.

Not saying it's democrat or republican... but If you hear about a candidate that is looking to help those in need and not only favor the super wealthy... Maybe give 'em a shot.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I understand your point, but the money is usually thrown behind a candidate that is in bed with other evils, while portraying that they just want to help the needy.

Hillary Clinton comes to mind, you know like a puppet stooge, a complete fraud.

I am all for people supporting Canidates who have good intentions, but It is counter productive to cheer on liars. ~$heopleNation

edit on 7-1-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join