It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think there will be mass Riots Dec21st 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My theory Is short but In my opionion valid, If you look how things are shaping up now you may agree with me.
The reason I think there will be Riots on Dec21st 2012, Is simply because It's been the "End of time's" date for some time now, the majority of people know about It.
In 2012, things will be a hell of a lo't worse then they are now In term's of living conditions, state of the planet ect ect..
So all the people suffering from the system and just fed up with everything and how society Is breaking apart, would love nothing more then to use December 21st as the date to start It.

Think about It, everyone will be expecting something, tension everywhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You are right about this. There will be mass riots. But I would say that at least couple of weeks BEFORE the actual date. People will be stocking up on food and water just in case something happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Amen, don't forget a possibility of mass suicides. Nobody wants to experience either issue. We should be peaceful and pull together but we'll riot,
here we go.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Amen, don't forget a possibility of mass suicides. Nobody wants to experience either issue. We should be peaceful and pull together but we'll riot,
here we go.

I know
. I am going to be peaceful and enjoy the show. But not majority of people, which is unfortunate.
One of my friends always keeps talking about 2012 and asks me what will happen in my opinion and always asks for doom
I believe that either ascension will happen,or nothing at all, just big chaos. If I am wrong,whatever, humanity needs to be wiped off this piece of rock anyway
. I am looking forward to afterlife. If it will come naturally, all right.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah. It is going to be like the riots, death and destruction that we had during the y2k crisis. I can barely contain contain my fear....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think there may be mass riots next year but not because people think
it's the end times. Some do. Some don't. There will be mass riots because
by this time next year the middle class is going to know poverty.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There wont be riots cause it's the end of times, it would be because it was not the end of times. I honestly believe that governments will start addressing the 2012 Doomsday issue towards nearing that day.

Cherries.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
No there wont be a mass riot. Most people don't take this end of the world crap serious. Because: IT'S NOT THE END. Its a time of the new era, but it won't kill you! Our space brothers will return.. Not some lame flood or a halfway meteor. I don't even bother to explain everything. Watch have a talk with Erich Von Daniken!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
On our current course I don't think we'll have to wait that long.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i think we will see something akin to what we saw for the false Millenium (the new Millenium started 1/1/01 not 1/1/00)

I believe this Mayan Calander prophecy to be a self fulfilling one, the only reason that there will be a great change is because of the prophecy. Prayers work for some people, magic for others on the premise that they are focussing so hard on the results they desire that it can bring those desires to fruition. The same with this 2012 thing, so many people are focussing so much on that date that something is bound to happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why I think there will be mass Riots Dec21st 2012

Four days until Christmas

But, it is cold outside

new topics

top topics

join