It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot 1302 and this coming week. The scary dates of the 26th-27th.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Fair enough,.
I have been in observance of the sun for 6 years now..
also I have been prepared for whatever happens,,

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Calex1987
i hope we get hit by a big one that sends us back to the dark age >
maybe then we can sort out some of are problems instead of using computers to try n solve them....sure it would suck not to have a working tv phone pc w.e..but thats ok because i can still go out and see the people i wanna talk to in person....could you imagen having a social life again and how being out in the sun would be nice...

If you wish for total anarchy in the world, that will be fine. I'd like to see some of these people who say this stuff really react in that situation. There will be no friendly conversations, or any social life, you'll be too busy trying to survive.

The sun's being blowing for years upon years, why are we worried now ?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Do you really think a power outage would cause MASS ANARCHY in the world?

He was referring to when the SHTF, total EMP when all our electronics are blown and there is no clean food or water for the fat sheeples.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Originally posted by Calex1987
i hope we get hit by a big one that sends us back to the dark age >
maybe then we can sort out some of are problems instead of using computers to try n solve them....sure it would suck not to have a working tv phone pc w.e..but thats ok because i can still go out and see the people i wanna talk to in person....could you imagen having a social life again and how being out in the sun would be nice...

If you wish for total anarchy in the world, that will be fine. I'd like to see some of these people who say this stuff really react in that situation. There will be no friendly conversations, or any social life, you'll be too busy trying to survive.

The sun's being blowing for years upon years, why are we worried now ?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Do you really think a power outage would cause MASS ANARCHY in the world?

He was referring to when the SHTF, total EMP when all our electronics are blown and there is no clean food or water for the fat sheeples.

yes i did because when anything electronic stops working...people will start to panic and it will flow threw people and next thing you know mass panic n people are freaking out! and it would be awhile before everyone had power because everything in the system would have to be replaced....but i still think it be cool living off in forest fresh clean air...actually see all the stars at night unlike the stupid city lights...har har while the rest of the world runs around with its head cut off!!! fat sheepls

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Elenin is gone. It should appear in the SOHO C3 images but nope.

The chances for X class flares over the next three days is at 40% though.
Also, as a result of the CMEs over the past few days, there's likely to be some decent geomagnetic activity. Nothing to really worry about though.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I am not a doom bringer, as some of you may know, and am usually quick to dismiss almost anything without supporting evidence, but I do not think this idea is far-fetched at all. To my knowledge the sun's activity has been increasing, as well as the size and frequency of ejections. If I am wrong on that please let me know, since that is basically one half of what is propping up my argument.

Another thing is that of course this has been going on for billions of years, but how long has our society been as dependent as we are now on electricity? Not long at all compared to the history of the sun. So I do not understand what some of you are attempting to argue.

Of course it will not cause physical destruction to property, etc, but a near-total power system collapse will not be fixed in a matter of hours, or even days. That is a serious event. Actually, judging by the Carrington event of the 19th century, fires could very easily break-out due to the nature of solar radiation and its effects upon electronic systems. To quote Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that."

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
my question is why do some of you feel that your life is so bad that you wish for some sort of world wide calamity??

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

hey..
I have read there are links between times of great sunspot activity and war and times of lack of sunspots and creative periods...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join