It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second introduction (Who i really am)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I decided to make a second intoduction, so people in here can see who i really am.

Nationality: Danish
City/living place: Copenhagen Denmark.
Was married with the love of my life, untill she "sweet love" it up. She is the mother of my two children age 14 and 17 , those two are the only people i really trust.

Job/skill's: Sailor for 20 years with ocasionally work ashore in a lot of different branches.Skilled in fixing and building allmost anything with next to no materials. Lot's of expirence from people i have meet and worked with, and everything from small to gigantic project wich i have participated in.
I know a little about everything which make's a big whole when using logic and reason/common sense.

Interest on ATS and generally: I love history and archaeollogy, anything old really,our planet, space/univers, alien life, ufo's and other people opinion on these subject. Conspiracy's are not my biggest cup of tea, but i do check them out, but memory is my main enemy(Explanation further down) so i quickly forget what i just read.

How i found ATS: While surfing the web for some moon stuff, i stumbled upon John Lear, and the pegasus project.
(I have no opinon about that subject, so don't judge me for that) ATS was mentioned a lot, so i decided to check it out, and that i have not regreat, It's been my main page everyday since.

My biggest concern: The state of our planet, i hate polution and i have seen the most grim things while sailing the world, people are svines, simple as that. It's heading in the dirrection of a mass suicide, and is propably unstoppeble IMO. Which is also why i'm not going back to sea again, i have been apart of it and having problems with that.
My memory is fryed, from inhailing to many toxic fuems, from paint doing my job at ships, i also have a small depresion from "dump" happened in my life, but can overcome and live with that(Thanks children and freind's, i love you)

My biggest wish: To start walking and just take life as it come.

Nobody can steal anything from me as i own nothing i don't use anyway, everything goes to my children so they can have the best start on life, and a great future, i don't watch tv or read books, books because i can't hold the consentration for a few pages(I'm a thinker and get really easy distracted,And the memory) Very annoying.

I am a nobody really, just one of 7 billion, my opinion only matters in very very small amounts.
I don't see myself as smarter than other people, but like to share the knowledge we have, and work together to overcome the trouble we meet.

I sometimes pop up in threads with stupid question's and for me logical solution's to outragius claims.
I am not a debunker, but still like to debunk stuff, neither am i a paid disinfo agent.

I speak fluid english, german and any luanguish in scandinavia but i am pretty bad at writting and spelling those luangish, grammar is awefull, so leave it alone, or actually point it out if it's really bad.

There you go, thats who i really am, and what my first introduction should have shown, hope you can live with it.
This will propably disapear in the, great amount of threads on ATS but it's out.

I'll see you around and have a nice weekend.

Oh! a little note on something i said in another thread, and got rewarded with a lot of stars.

I do not think ATS has become lame, but i do think people should stick to ontopic, and save the jokes and bad sarcasme to a second opinion, if someone comes in and makes a joke as first comment it can ruin the thread for the OP completly, and open up for others to do the same, and i don't think thats fair for OP or healthy for ATS.
I am open for humor and are also guilty for and occasionally joke, but try to stay clean in your opinion so we can have mature conversation on topic...Thank you
edit on 24-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Hello, Im from Viborg, Denmark

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Nice introduction and it's nice to meet you

Enjoy the site, as for me you'll learn enough if you stick around

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi, great intro, I think I should make another intro thread for me cos' my first one was done while I was drunk

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
....This is one of the best intro's I think I have ever read here on ATS...Kudo's for your openness & honesty! Welcome & cant wait to 'read' you around the boards Mianeye

top topics

join