It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Chunk of the Satellite landed on our farm! What can we do with it?[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Upload to ATS via TOOLS+, ATS uploads or to an outside source like Photobucket, Flikr, etc (make sure it's public) and post the link.

edit on 24-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
nah, the op's a hoaxer, logic dictates. come on, use your mind.

if the op is familiar with ATS (enough to register at least, and know it deals with conspiracies, and usually

governmental of the highest kind are the fat of the stuff here) then he/she'd be a bit more careful, as this site

is monitored by the U.S. govt, and other countries, of course, so as soon as they posted this thread, if at ALL true, alphabets were knocking at the door within 30 or less, procuring said satellite pieces.

ingenious thing though, is with this possibility of it being the truth, and we never hear from the op again, then this technically can't go to the hoax bin

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
How do I post a picture on here? When I try image it want an URL. But the pic is on my hard drive, not already on the net. Any suggestions?

Top menu click on ATS Uploads direct it towards the drive letter your memory card is etc.

follow the instructions that follow cut and paste in a reply.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
NASA was working the 911 investigation?

No, but the FBI is just a....a closed-circuit, highly secured, super fiber optic shout away.

Didn't you know that the new satellite owners are all going to be branded as terrorists and detained in uber secrecy under FISA laws?

Then of course they are all reprogrammed to be conspiracy site spammers and shills! THAT'S when they get the new Alienware laptops, Slayer...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
oooooh...I hope when we see the pics, the darned thing has alien graffiti painted on it....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would surround it with every one I know..
IF It landed on my farm, and they want it back THEY CAN PAY FOR IT ! or leave .

link   
Well I don't know about anyone else but I am going to wait to see some pics!
I thought it was a Russian satellite so how does NASA own it???

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LIve nasa audio feed from news conference as of 2:15 pm est cannot rule out possibility of some debris on North american west coast - and discussion of whether debris will be claimed by nasa - stalling on whether they would take it back - claiming they would only have to pay for shipping

Ball's in your court OP - get a pic uploaded - great instructions already posted by others.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Open2Truth because: correction

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PLUS2IS22

They simply may not have internet/computer SKILZ Not everybody who registers here are tech Savvy. Give them a break and the benefit of the doubt. They are trying to upload their evidence. So a wait and see attitude would be prudent IMO

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Okay, give me an hour and I'll go to the field and get some pictures of it. My son is suppose to dig it out today. Those will be the best pics. But hold your words, I'm just telling what we found.

You sell it on the black market..

What do you think the guys who steal famous paintings/art do?
edit on 24-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Waiting for pics. Why is it every time someone has some wow thing to share, they never know how to upload a pic? All of the info for doing it is on the site, not to mention there are countless sites that host pics. So many options. It always makes me suspicious when it's supposedly something rare that we all want a look at, but no one can ever get the pics up.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This isn't working. I got it uploaded to ATS. Then what? I copied the url of the pic on ats, but it shows a broken link. Suggestions?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
seriously why do people even entertain these jokers..............

i really cant grasp why ya'll bother

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

click on the pic and it will take you to the code you need to copy and paste its the one that says use in post
edit on 9/24/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

And look, 5 flags before anything is even confirmed. Think about it, if I were to start a thread like this, I would have my pics ready to go and wouldn't post anything until I could include them. Wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just the remains from a keg party,see if you can siphon the remains out and make at least one pitcher.

link   
I'm not joking with you. I've just never posted a pic here before. I got it successfully uploaded to ATS. But how to I then get it into the post. I clicked image and then used the url of the pic as it was enlarged in ATS. But that gives a broken image link. If you'rs so damned intelligent then please advise me how to do it.

link   

This isn't working. I got it uploaded to ATS. Then what? I copied the url of the pic on ats, but it shows a broken link. Suggestions?

Underneath the pic are some options.
Follow the instructions copy whats underneath the one that says "Use in a post" EXACTLY

Then, paste it in a reply ignore the "Image" option up top in the reply section.

edit on 24-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the salvage rights of some sort should apply.

The junk came to you, you didn't go out and take it.

However the banks have all the property laws so twisted up you may want to talk to a lawyer if you have not paid the mortgage off. What is the land zoned for? Private property gives you the most rights.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join