It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Chunk of the Satellite landed on our farm! What can we do with it?[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

If you aren't yanking everybody's chain:

Its too late. Should have just buried it for now and let things blow over. But since you came here and mouthed off, you can't deny later that you "didn thunk it war a spotlight".

But you did come here, wait a minute why did you come here? Oh, i get it. Your yanking peoples chain for F, S, and K.

Besides if it was a piece of "spotlight", it would be carbon crusted, not shiny.
edit on 24-9-2011 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
My son is suppose to dig it out today. Those will be the best pics.

You aren't supposed to touch it at all. And now that you posted this here at ATS, the phone has probably already rung in the right places to get your IP. From there, the men in black will be upon you. Remember, they identified the 19 hijackers in less than 48 hours...

Yep. We have another winner.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you think it prudent to announce such a thing here? Are you certain of what it is? Are you certain it is safe to approach?

Any chance you have a means for measuring radioactivity?

Maybe I'm just being a bit overly cautious but can't imagine that I'd have my child go dig something out that I know NOTHING about.

On the other hand if it is determined to be safe, my guess is you won't get to determine what is done with it since you've already spilled the beans here.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I guess the right thing to do is (otherwise know as what THEY want us to do is) call the authorities to contact Nasa and let them know where your farm is for them to come get it.

But before you do, I would get ton of pictures, upload them on here, and call the local news too, to report it. plus hide a copy of your SD card.

I personally wouldnt let anyone touch it, who knows what radioactive stuff is on it being in space that long or what it was powered by.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

If you aren't yanking everybody's chain:

Its too late. Should have just buried it for now and let things blow over. But since you came here and mouthed off, you can't deny later that you "didn thunk it war a spotlight".

But you did come here, wait a minute why did you come here? Oh, i get it. Your yanking peoples chain for F, S, and K.

Maybe you should change your name to Judge Dredd?

Your K level is certainly not going to go up with posts such as that.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Cut your own face and claim the debris hit you whilst you were standing outside. Where there is a blame there is a claim! $$$!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If the OP is serious, I'd say the first order of business is getting a Lawyer who will come to meet on a Saturday. In posting that announcement here, NASA was probably asking nice folks in other agencies to find out who and where that post came from..just for their records and just in case.
No biggy if surrendering the scrap is the whole intention...but it'll take a good lawyer to hope for any argument on why it won't be confiscated on the spot.

I hope the thread is true. It'll make for some interesting theater to watch if some did come down on land and people aren't quite so friendly about giving up mere scrap metal junk that is priceless as a keepsake to them.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yup and there's a large flying saucer on my front lawn!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Mentorman
My son is suppose to dig it out today. Those will be the best pics.

You aren't supposed to touch it at all. And now that you posted this here at ATS, the phone has probably already rung in the right places to get your IP. From there, the men in black will be upon you. Remember, they identified the 19 hijackers in less than 48 hours...

Yep. We have another winner.

NASA was working the 911 investigation?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Yeah there you go.

Get some insurance claim going.

Here's a possible scenario...

You were minding your own business sitting in your Ferrari [Which only looks like a rusty old Ford Pinto] in the field surfing ATS and all of a sudden a piece of the Satellite ripped through the roof of the Ferrari and struck your Brand new Alienware Laptop and flung you from the Ferrari [Which only looks like a rusty old Ford Pinto] destroying it, your laptop and the $200,000 [In unmarked bills] in the glovebox.

The Ferrari, Alienware laptop and money are a total loss

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

which is my guess as to why they are saying they dont know where it went other than in the ocean

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Take photos "before" your son digs it up! Plenty of photos from all angles, and different distances.

That is what I would do....It could give possible pertinent info.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What can you do with it? Take pictures and post them on ATS, duh!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

yeah, they actually did do work in the 9/11 investigation, especially JPL.

this, if true, would be very cool. maybe it's a solid chunk of platinum and you have just become very rich
. but in all seriousness, it may be worth something to a collector, but posting online about it is the last thing i would have done.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Your farm is in the Pacific Ocean off the west coast of the United States? Is it on the west coast of the United States?

Update #16
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 05:37:25 AM GMT-1000

NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The Joint Space Operations Center at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California said the satellite entered the atmosphere over the North Pacific Ocean, off the west coast of the United States. The precise re-entry time and location of any debris impacts are still being determined. NASA is not aware of any reports of injury or property damage.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 9/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

LMAO @ quoting a government agencies posting XD

link   
Not falling for it.

This thing is on it's way to the Hoax bin.

link   
Wikipedia and Google News states that debris landed in Alberta Canada and that the debris field went north east from there.

Locals in Okotoks, Alberta, reported the discovery of wreckage from UARS, including a large piece that left a substantial crater. Early estimates suggest a debris field extending to the north east of that place

edit on 24-9-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

A big chunk of melted shiny metal bored a huge hole in one of our fields.

Shiny? it's still shiny after re-entry?
Strange...

edit on 24-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: radiation.... run!

link   

If your skin starts to look more pale than usual, if your voice changes to a moan, and if you start having cravings for your neighbors brains, if chunks of flesh start falling off your body.

Please lock yourself in your bathroom and seal the windows and doors with plastic sheeting and duct tape

edit on 24-9-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   
How do I post a picture on here? When I try image it want an URL. But the pic is on my hard drive, not already on the net. Any suggestions?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join