It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 76: Leslie Kean,Ancient Aliens,Dead Scientists,Roll over Einstein,new 9/11 idea + more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today and the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards....

Tonights Show Line up...

Hour 1

Retired USAF Major General on HC's Ancient Aliens last episode
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A list of 117 top scientists dead... "ahem"... assassinated so far (and rising)

Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist

Hour 2

Guest Interview : Leslie Kean

LESLIE KEAN is an independent investigative journalist with a background in freelance writing and radio broadcasting. She has contributed articles to dozens of publications here and abroad including the Boston Globe, Philadelphia Inquirer, Atlanta-Journal Constitution, Providence Journal, International Herald Tribune, Globe and Mail, Sydney Morning Herald, Bangkok Post, The Nation, and The Journal for Scientific Exploration. Her stories have been syndicated through Knight Ridder/Tribune, Scripps-Howard, New York Times wire service, Pacific News Service, and the National Publishers Association. While spending many years reporting on Burma, she co-authored Burma’s Revolution of the Spirit: The Struggle for Democratic Freedom and Dignity (Aperture, 1994) and she has contributed essays for a number of anthologies published between 1998 and 2009.

Please put your questions for Leslie here - Leslie Kean, ATSLive Interview: Your Questions Answered

Hour 3

How the US Planned to Destroy Britain Just a Few Years Before World War II

Roll over Einstein: Pillar of physics challenged

Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Resigns Over Global Warming

New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 24/9/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Wow, sounds like a really great show in the making. I might have to stay up for this one.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Tuned into my first show last Saturday, was quite cool. Will be tuning into this show tonight again (my son really loves the British Accent). Looks like it will be a good show, can't wait.

EDIT: Sorry I won't be able to get on chat yet, have not reached the 50 post mark.
edit on 24-9-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: Edited it to reflect not being on chat during the show.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We are less than an hour away from what could be a "classic" show for the ATS archives.. Hope you can join us for this Epic Radio broadcast..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dang. I think I am gonna need a transcript for this one. Was laughing so hard at times I missed some of what was said.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The problem we have in the analysis is two pronged...

no one here is truly competent to the level we can say what these men are doing first... I am not an astrophysicist or non-terrestrial biologist

( texas... lol.... he was offed)

Acts of synthesis would be harder to crack...

the second point is this why......

Other then just destroying our intellectual capital.... the other part could be is that they deaths are faked.... Think of asimovs foundation, romulans in star trek, the clans in battletech, h. turtledove's the man with the iron heart...... each is the creation of secret alcoves or survivors.....

the us could be removing scientist to save the sciences or to work on a joint project...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Someone is mouth breathing in Skype!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Amazon's book by Kean

"At last, a serious and thoughtful book about this controversial subject. Skeptics and true believers will find a treasure trove of insightful and eye opening information. This book is bound to set the gold standard for UFO research."
—Michio Kaku, Ph.D. Author of Physics of the Impossible and host of Sci Fi Science on the Science Channel

“I was astonished by the care and precision of Leslie Kean’s research in this terrific book. Her analysis is carefully reasoned and to the point; her craftsmanship in organization and writing are superb. Her expose' raises important questions: Why does the US government create public distrust by neglecting this important topic? Why do its agencies avoid investigating cases of interference with flight operations and instead issue absurd cover-up stories? This book is ultimately an appeal to all scholars for an "extraordinary investigation of an extraordinary phenomenon.”
—Rudy Schild, Ph.D., Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

“Like me, Leslie Kean is an agnostic on the issue of UFOs. Her book is a fine piece of journalism - not about beliefs, but about facts. Kean presents the most accurate, most credible reports on UFO's you will ever find. She has fought long and hard to discover the facts and let the chips fall where they may. She may not have the final smoking gun, but I smell the gunpowder.”
—Miles O'Brien, former CNN space/science correspondent

and this is the tech...

I guess it would be interesting to show this book to her...

The Hunt for Zero Point

Imagine the power, economic and military, that would fall into the hands of the person who figured out how to bypass the ordinary laws of physics, defy gravity, and travel near the speed of light.

Though it sometimes seems to fall in the realm of science fiction more than pure science, aviation-technology journalist Nick Cook's intriguing tale involves the long quest to develop antigravity vehicles and the sometimes eccentric characters who have played a part in it: Nazi rocket engineers, backyard inventors, NASA scientists, conspiracy theorists, and UFO watchers among them. The last group figures, Cook explains, because the ideal craft for "electrogravitic reaction" would take the form of a disc, a design consideration seen in the shape of current stealth aircraft. It could just be, the author suggests, that what witnesses have taken to be flying saucers might instead be antigravity-aircraft prototypes, though he cautions that "the subject is too complex ... to conform to a single explanation."

The researcher goes into detail over his own journalistic efforts

oddly enough an ats thread...
nick cooks - hunt for zero...... ats thread by rouge1

edit on 24-9-2011 by ripcontrol because: i apologise cat going insane for some reason

the pdf of the book - by nick cook

edit on 24-9-2011 by ripcontrol because: seeing if the correction works

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi, i'm from Europe and i wasn't able to listen to this cast
It fall asleep...

Can we download this show as a podcast please ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedAboutIt

Hey there.

I'm hoping to have the show on our rewind player soon - within a day or so.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I defiantly want to see this too, sucks I missed it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

is the itunes feed going to be updated anytime soon? cheers guys.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSteel

Yep - soon!

Beleive it or not we've had problems with both servers. I'm looking at alternatives at the moment and will sort them as soon as I can. Please be patient

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is it possible to download this show somewhere, or are there still some technical difficulties ?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So... I'm still not quite sure how to get this show, dunno why its so hard for me to find old shows, what am I missing here

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rumpiraten

We still have an issue.

Basically, when the ATS media server developed a problem we lost our storage ability for the shows.

Skeptic Overlord is looking at alternatives, but it may take some time.

In the meantime, I've not been too well and so the backups on the Illustrial site haven't been made available either. I'm looking to try and get them sorted this coming weekend.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ah I see, thanks for the update.
Should I be checking this thread once in a while, or how do I make sure I don't miss it, once it's up?
Also get well soon, if you haven't gotten better already

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
...and?

One year later.... we hope you're feeling better now, nefermore.

If so, might we get an update on how the 'server problem' worked out and if and when the show might be made available? Is it archived? Recorded, transcribed, anything??

thanks...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

All the shows are available in the archive at www.illustrial.net

top topics

join