It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Receives loudest Applause,Size of Government Fox Debate 9/22/2011 Full HD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by miconATSrender

I notice your use of savior and the other religious references are almost a constant. Is it that you think that we are paying more attention to this guy, Dr. Ron Paul then we are to your savior, what's his name, and you find it disrespectful to your beliefs. I am not saying it is so, just reminiscent of others that have done the same.

There is nothing more productive then retaining freedom.
Please don't feel attacked by me.

I am agnostic, i use the terminology because that is how people on ATS treat this guy. He's the "ONE", the "ONLY GUY". I find it silly a whole group of people who scream about sheep and individuality are nothing more than a flock for a different person.

If you want change you'd do better than rooting for a guy who can't beat a rigged system.

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification on that. I personally don't believe in any gods or such myself.

I am not in favor of Ron Paul do to any delusional ideas. I can only say personally I would love for him to get the office, he is running for it on my platform for America. So he is my choice. I will never again waste my vote on the lesser of two crooks. I sure the hell can't vote for one that wants the rigged system.

Politics is hard, but nothing worthwhile is easy. My children are more on the political ball, than I was at their age.

Oh I guess I should ask, What on his platform do you not like and what on others do you like?
It seems you like what he stands for, but you know he will never win, so it's a waste of time, as-it-were.

I voted for Bill Clinton. errrr I might be an odd ball but I was more pissed about White Water then the BJ distraction scandal.
I voted for Bush the first time, I fell for the regular guy from Texas scam, to my shame. I told myself never again.
I was disappointed with Obama do to him lying about everything he said while running.
But since I could find nothing about Obama I didn't vote for him, I voted Paul last time and will again.

Honesty I would feel like a scumbag traitor to my children if I voted for one of the others.
Win or lose, I can look them in the eye and say I voted for the freedom guy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Giving in and voting for who you believe is the "least bad" of awful options (without fighting) is being a sheep.

If the California and Florida Straw Polls say nothing else it is that MANY are sick of the slick politicians the media is trying to shove down our throats and are willing to go outside the box.

If my candidate isn't nominated, I don't consider writing in my choice -- which will express my objection to the offerings -- a waste of my vote. If the choice is between corrupt and corrupt...at least my vote of objection didn't contribute to the problem.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks to whoever that was who posted the link to the entire debate. Watched it, and found it educational. The fact was brought up that Perry's campaign is being funded by the big pharma who makes the hpv vaccine that Perry made manditory. Scary stuff there. Found a couple of them had no clue about foreign relations at all.

I must say, what I loved the most about RPs answers was that he answered his questions. I thought I was going to be sick if I heard another ... "First let me address so and so's question/answer" or "first late me state" and never answered their own questions. I have had enough of empty words!! RP answered all his questions... what he was given... and held the same stance he has held for decades. No amount of criticism makes him change his stance. that is like a breath of fresh air anymore. He has been open and honest by not dancing around questions. He took everything seriously. Not as a game like Cain said it was. Its nice to see someone take this seriously.

You know where he stands, he was/is an open book, and he is 100% for the constitution.

RP would be the perfect reset button IMHO. Which is exactly what we need right now, and I think most of this country agrees.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LobeDethFaurt

You are partially correct about power, but i don't think he is trying to get power. Here is what I mean. As president, one man cannot make all the changes needed as he spoke of. All the power is not vested in him. So, the chances of him being corrupted are slim. More like he will just be done away with, like they have in the past with other out spoken potus. After his long tenure in offices, he has not changed his tune an iota, with all the agles aimed at him to succumb to temptaion and go with the dark side, he has remained the same, basically.
My hope is that he becomes president, and appoints around him a core group of constitutionalists, supporters, and then maybe some real changes will take place.
I was amazed to hear that Obama gave some educational powers back to the states. Baby steps.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Fox news is doing everything in their power to keep Ron Paul out of the picture. All they are talking about is either Perry or Romney. I just don't get it. Does RP have to be a die-hard republican to be in the spotlight? I think when it comes time to vote, RP is going to blow them both away! He definitely has my vote! Please do you research people. Don't let the media tell you differently...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Why? He's a bat # insane creationist!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
:
I met him on a Monday and my heart stood still
Da doo ron-ron-ron, Da doo ron-ron
Somebody told me that his name was Ron

Yeah, my heart stood still
Yes, his name was Ron
And when he walked me home

I knew what he was doing when he caught my eye
He looked so quiet but my oh my

Yeah, he caught my eye
Yes, oh my, oh my

[Sax solo]

He picked me up at seven and he looked so fine
Someday soon I'm gonna make him mine

Yeah, he looked so fine,
Yes, I'll make him mine

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah...]

edit on 26-9-2011 by crowkey because: typing error

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
he hit the nail on the head, and with perry possibly falling off his chances to win look even better

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank God there is no way this man will get elected.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I hope he does as well, even if he hasn't, the way has already been made for new innovation, starting with the people!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

10/19/2011

Black

THIS

Out

!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by snowen20
All the sock puppets around Paul just crapped themselves.
Funny...

HAHAHA Rick Perry most likely..

no kidding, we've had our fill of former Texas Governor's that became President

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ron Paul on the Daily show september 26th 2011
ronpaulflix.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I find it ironic that you can actually spell RON PAUL name to say OUR PLAN. Thats what he is. the peoples plan to end this insanity, of endless debt on para dime witch involves infinite growth on a finite energy plant. were going to kill ourselves and drive us into a revolution if this man or at least his polices are put into action in 2012. thats if we even have an election in 2012!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hopefully after you guys get a better president we get rid of gillard

She has so stuffed this country

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
One of America's best presidents who will never be president.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's too bad Ron Paul won't be elected. He knows it as well, but there have been people who speculate that he will be elected in the next election after this one. They give Mitt Romney and Rick Perry way more exposure in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

El Oh El look at the john stewart video after this one concludes, it shows them exposing fox, and how they brainwash viewers and decides who the "top" people are

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join