It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Receives loudest Applause,Size of Government Fox Debate 9/22/2011 Full HD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
can someone please post a youtube link or any other link of the entire debate so we can watch the entire thing ourselves and come to our own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Funny.....
Most of you still don't see how Ron Paul is part of the show and how all of it is a show. None of it is real.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I love how there are only 3 pages of comments but 74 flags!!!

You know why....... Because Ron Paul speaks for himself.

I cant wait to say.....yeah...thats my president!!!
Go Ron !!!!! We are behind you!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
Yes, yes. Ron Paul is awesome, and he's going to change the world. I swear I've heard all of this stuff before. About 4 years ago, if I'm not mistaken. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Paul supporter. I sincerely hope that, if he gets elected, he does change things. BUT...one continuous rule still applies: power corrupts people, and complete power corrupts completely. I really hope for change, but I'm not holding my breath.
Peace
S&F...

edit on 24-9-2011 by LobeDethFaurt because: (no reason given)

That's one good thing about his age - he's too old to give a crap about absolute power.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Everybody wants to know how we can Fix the present state of our Dismal Economy . In this Ron Paul Interview , he explains Exactly how that can be done . I Challenge you to show me one other Republican or Democratic Candidate for President that has even tried to put into words a Simular Plan to turn our Economy around .........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-9-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
can someone please post a youtube link or any other link of the entire debate so we can watch the entire thing ourselves and come to our own conclusions.

Here you go:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
thank you Ron Paul, thank ALL of you

hugs

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
For those who are interested, here is a screenshot I took of the Orlando debate poll Fox News removed from their website because Ron Paul was dominating.

By the way, this is my first post although I have frequented this site for many months.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

muchos gracias senoir

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xMoralDeclinex
For those who are interested, here is a screenshot I took of the Orlando debate poll Fox News removed from their website because Ron Paul was dominating.

By the way, this is my first post although I have frequented this site for many months.

yeah I heard about this.. Fox up to their old tricks..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Family, Friends and Church like in the old days.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's funny how much ass the others speak out of about what they're actually going to do. pretty much "Our greatest concern is the state of the economy and I am going to fix it!"

And then Ron goes into specifics, he has to be elected!
I can't understand why anybody votes for the other plastics!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm surprised Fox didn't have their tech geeks dampen the cheering.

Maybe they did and it was really louder than that...imagine.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
did you see Rick's face?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Music to my ears

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I loved the dumbfounded look on Frick & Frack's faces while Ron was speaking.
Kick their asses Ron!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
I'm afraid Ron Paul won't be elected for nomination.

Either that, or he might be killed if he gets too close to winning.

Unfortunately I agree with you. He is a breath of sincere fresh air who believes strongly in his ideals and speaks them honestly and openly. The others just come across as typical political liars.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

You can elect him for nomination.

It starts with registering Republican. Most states require registration to a party in order to vote in the Primary. If he doesn't win the Primary, then the party won't nominate him. That's what happened in 2008.

He has to be NOMINATED. Vote in your primary election!!!!!!

EDIT: Just to clarify ... You can't vote for Ron Paul in the Primary Election if you're registered Democrat or Independent or any other party but Republican (in most States).
edit on 24-9-2011 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by Supernatural
I'm afraid Ron Paul won't be elected for nomination.

Either that, or he might be killed if he gets too close to winning.

Perhaps. But he will run as independent if not nominated.

I doubt a killing... that would make a martyr. More likely, the totally-fair-and-absolutely-NOT-manipulatable-despite-expert-testimony-and-basic-common-sense electronic ballet boxes will defeat him.

But on the off chance they are not rigger (lol, right), we all need to support him. Even if they are rigged... hes the best for the job.

If they kill him, it will not be evident not making him a martyr or at least diminishing martyr status. More like a heart attack or accident.

Unfortunately I see this as being a greater possibility as he becomes more and more popular. He's not part of the Republican corrupt inner circle.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
My biggest concern with Ron Paul is his stance on social health care and social security, meaning the lack there of. I am disabled by multiple sclerosis and cannot work. I have been fighting for Disability for the past 5 years. The day I get it will be the best miracle of my life. For those like me who can't work and NEED Disability, what would happen to us?

If all foreign wars are ended there is a lot money left for other things such as health care and social security.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join