It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How can I become a paid disinfo agent?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I want to become a paid disinfo agent. They HAVE to get good pay to keep their mouth shut, and it seems like a good job. Plus goverment benifits... any ideas?




posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
always remember disinfo agents dont exist
they are the same as santa claus or the easter bunny
edit on 24-9-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Try the White House. I suggest going in and asking to give your resume to the President. Just make sure you list how many conspiracy forums you are active on. And how you know chemtrails are real but you are willing to lie about it for the sake of the country.













posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


probably apply for some 3 letter agency



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


i actually found ATS as an assignments when i started disinformation management.

i liked the site that much i asked to have it on my free site list.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


go to www.thisagencydoesntexist.com
and follow the prompts



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why should they pay anyone to be a disinfo agent when there are so many people coming up with crazy ideas and declaring them as fact on their own. The truth is naturally hidden behind a lack of critical thinking by too many people.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
Why should they pay anyone to be a disinfo agent when there are so many people coming up with crazy ideas and declaring them as fact on their own. The truth is naturally hidden behind a lack of critical thinking by too many people.

no the lack of truth creates critical thinking and conspiracys



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Step 1: Listen to Bill O'Reilly, and ONLY Bill O'Reilly.

Step 2: Share what you learned, or lack thereof.

Step 3: When facts are presented, attack the messenger.

Step 4: Ask slanted questions ("So you're okay with terrorists killing puppies?")

Step 5: Attack the front runner (i.e. Ron Paul),

Step 6: Change your name to Rick Santorum, and practice your best constipated facial look whenever someone mentions that American foreign policy puts America in danger.

Step 7: Collect your welfare check because you spent too much time trolling internet sites to get a job.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Amen, I can use the money, I'm always here! Getting paid to do something I love, give you loonies common sense!



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


You should probably place this post under "Board Business & Questions", there will be someone along to tutor you shortly.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Apply for a job at any local news station. They are paid, and present tons of disinfo/misinfo daily.
That alone has produced millions of mindless repeaters who fight anyone to prove the news tells the truth.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
probably easier to become a corporate shill and then once youve got some experience under your belt work your way up to disinfo agent.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
"
spw184
probably apply for some 3 letter agency
"

if ATS is considered a 3 letter agency , then he just did...



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
I want to become a paid disinfo agent. They HAVE to get good pay to keep their mouth shut, and it seems like a good job. Plus goverment benifits... any ideas?


Here you go, champ:

Paid Disinfo Agents Wanted



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Amen, I can use the money, I'm always here! Getting paid to do something I love, give you loonies common sense!


yeah..ok.. like you're just full of common sense..



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Amen, I can use the money, I'm always here! Getting paid to do something I love, give you loonies common sense!


yeah..ok.. like you're just full of common sense..

I know, nobody here really does. If we did we wouldn't be here.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack
 





I know, nobody here really does. If we did we wouldn't be here.



really?..

I do think there are some very intelligent people on this site.. with some very good info, and common sense that you wouldn't find in your average run of the mill types you meet in public.

I know I don't fall into that category.. but that's why I'm here..to learn from those that I feel have much more insight ,and intelligence than I do...and can bring some information to the table.

Which ones are loonies is all a matter of opinion....and there are plenty here with common sense.
edit on 24-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Heartisblack
 





I know, nobody here really does. If we did we wouldn't be here.



really?..

I do think there are some very intelligent people on this site.. with some very good info, and common sense that you wouldn't find in your average run of the mill types you meet in public.

I know I don't fall into that category.. but that's why I'm here..to learn from those that I feel have much more insight ,and intelligence than I do...and can bring some information to the table.

Which ones are loonies is all a matter of opinion....and there are plenty here with common sense.
edit on 24-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)


I know, some of these people here are just mad and you can see them coming from a mile away. Sometimes it pays to understand opinions, and other times as for some people. They need to just shut up.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When you do finally manage your private office, personal donut vending machine, alienware laptop setup and personal salary, don't forget to boldly brand that capitol L on your forehead from the rest of us who care about the truth! Please use a cattle iron if you're any good at your job.



new topics




 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join