It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film tells the grim tale of the half century War on Cancer and focuses on the character of Thoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Film tells the grim tale of the half century War on Cancer and focuses on the character of Thomas Navarro. In 1999, the four year old boy was diagnosed with brain cancer and thrust into the system of Surgery, Chemo and Radiation and not allowed to be treated with a proven method by Texas Doctor Stanislaw Burzynski. The war between the Navarro Family and the FDA is perhaps this country's greatest evidence as to why there should be medical freedom and how since the War on Cancer began in 1971, the war is still failing in 2009.

vimeo.com...
edit on 24-9-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
About half of us all are going through it, or will be soon, and the numbers are increasing and the age of diagnoses are getting younger. That doesn't sound like we are making any progress, it seems like it is intentional at this point.
edit on 24-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Intentional, yes. One of the many other reasons I find "peaceful protests" plain stupid. "They" have stolen everything from us, are poisoning us, are killing us, keeping and / or making us complete retards while transforming OUR Planet into some stinking, polluted, nasty prison in which we are forced to slave for the rest of our few sorry days, while our unfortunate children will be brought up as mindless robots. And the armies of imbeciles protecting "Them" are keeping this evil system alive and well, although their and their offsprings' fates aren't different from ours. If this is not the epitomy of stupidity, then I am a monkey's uncle...
We are struggling in a dying, cankerous world, and the only probable cure is one massive, painful and violent operation of complete removal of those ill cells. Which won't go easy, and will do their best to destroy as much as they can on their forced way out. Peaceful protests may be slowing down the tighting of the noose around our necks, just enough to give our enemies time to regroup and rethink, improve their plans. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's blatantly obvious if you just look at it all for what it is.
I've got experience in the cancer treatment area, insurance companies don't pay for anything beneficial, they only insure approved treatments that have the lowest survival rates.

I don't care about FDA approval, if there's an experimental new drug that shrinks tumors or could even cure my cancer, bring it on, I'll take the risks compared to a sure death from chemo and operations. Our insurance companies would never pay for that stuff though, and doctors will walk out of the room if you suggest or demand those alternative treatments.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Have you erver heard about the Hansi Treatment ....?

www.cancure.org...

www.lightparty.com...

www.skincell.org...

Believe me it works, has been declared of Government Interest in many Countries....

new topics

top topics

join