It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Offender Villages Coming to FL & CA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
sorta like a leper colony....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
UPDATE!

Lake County Commissioners are taking action against the development of the sex offender village.

Inside the building, commissioners directed the county attorney to immediately draft a statute to increase restrictions for sex offenders in Lake and to study other ways to outlaw clustering of sex offenders.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

I'm happy that these villages are being knocked down before they have a chance to be built. I really don't like the idea of having the very first one no further than 20 minutes from me and I really don't like the idea of them all being put in one place. Segregating populations of people has never worked in the past and it wouldn't work now.

Before anyone has the opportunity to mention the 18 year old male dating the 17 year old female, I'm not including these folks in my opinions and thoughts. There is a law called the Romeo and Juliet statute that is removing those individuals from the data base in Florida.
www.jacksonvillecriminaldefenseattorneyblog.com...

Edit to Add: How come these protesters aren't getting tasered while the ones on Wall Street are?
(I'm not wanting an answer. I'm just making an obvious observation here. You should always be able to protest against anything. These protesters are getting something done. It's not always a waste of time to protest.)
edit on 27-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join