It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was inspired, so I ran with it -- Let's start the MYSTERY PHONE MOVEMENT!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

This is a brilliant idea
I'm in and what's better is, I have a ton of phones. I just hope I can find all the chargers

I will add however, I would like to see different threads. But with so many phones out there, we could get a variety of messages out!

S-n-F
edit on 9/25/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Noobastronomer

So everybody EXCEPT the mentally unstable have the right to know the truth..? Is that what you're telling me?

edit on 25-9-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

They are "MENTALLY UNSTABLE" for a reason you know......what if they go on a rampage?? some people are already paranoid as it is....you don't wanna add fuel to the fire......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Noobastronomer

So everybody EXCEPT the mentally unstable have the right to know the truth..? Is that what you're telling me?

Also, I believe that if it weren't for the system, many people wouldn't be "mentally unstable".
edit on 25-9-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

good on you for sticking up for the mentally ill. someone who is classified unstable or ill, who makes use of medical professionals and/or pharmaceuticals (or does not) - this should not be confused with low IQ, lack of comprehension nor does this mean they are a danger or a threat. too many TV shows & movies put false stereotypes into people. the most dangerous people in America are not in mental institutions, they are in the political arena of WashDC and every state across the country IMHO.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Awesome~

I have a few extra phones I could do this with! I just don;t know how to put vids and such on them. They arent fancy, they are back up phones incase something happens to my iPhone.

I like that someone actually got off their butt and did something. Good for you!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join