It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Mianeye
Has any conspiracy actually been solved, or do they keep being conspiracy's forever?
Has any proof, evidence or error's, been investigated to bring another solution to the main conclusion, of a case, that has become a conspiracy, and there by, the credits goes to the conspiracy theorist?

It's an honest question from me, as i can't remember seeing one, and actually don't know if there is any

NWOreport

www.buzzflash.com...

www.sixwise.com...

I'll assume you won't really go through these seeing how you still need to ask those kind of questions.
edit on 24-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Actually i will go trough these.
Point is conspiracy's are not my main subject, and i don't really pay attention to them, i glance and forget.
But thanks for some stuff to refresh my mind, i propably allready know about some of these, just memory problems.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

...just memory problems

That is one of the main ongoing conspiracies....
aluminum + fluoride = ....I forgot

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When you get right down to it, everything IS a conspiracy except for stuff you do alone. A conspiracy just means more than one person is involved. It implies dubious or negative motives, but you even conspire with your wife about how to control your kids. Two or more people making plans to affect a third party.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is another conspiracy for you, my thread "not everything is a hoax" was moved to general chit chat, but this thread remains in general conspiracies. Hmm...interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Star and flag OP because it's true.

I'm a theorist myself but I can admit when there is overwhelming evidence against a theory that there's really nothing secretive being hidden.

Case in point, I saw a show where 5 British 9/11 Truthers were taken to the various areas involved in their theories and talked to experts and people involved on that day. By the end, two were still stubborn enough to not wanna listen to the evidence disproving their theories and were two of the rudest, most embarrassingly argumentative people I've ever seen. Two were on the fence by the end admitting that a lot of what they heard was true and plausible and the most die hard and ardent that the US were behind it and not terrorists changed his mind completely due to the facts and evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I gave you S & F because you are dead on. It seems like critical thinking and common sense have left the consciousness of so many posters and paranoia has been replaced. Not everything we encounter is a conspiracy, and not ever person one encounters is in on the conspiracy. I mean come on! And when objective information/ advice is introduced into the conversation/posts, it is immediately ignored. Which is why I barely respond anymore to threads I find interesting and can contribute to, and why I really don't get on ATS much.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Wow... I have a theory that some people just want to pick a fight with other people?

I also believe you maybe a Government plant to distract us from something that we were on to...

Either way You said your opinion... I can admire that. even agree not every thing is a plot or secret thing being covered up... But there is that old saying

"I know I am paranoid but it does not mean people are not really out to get me."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join