It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well like many people I have been on ATS lurking for quite some time, but I decided to join a few months ago because I simply could not resist any longer. A bit about me: I am an audio recording engineer by trade, I fronted gothic rock and punk bands for over a decade in L.A., I'm happily married with three kids, and I'm going to school to study something very interesting. I enjoy books, music of all kinds, philosophy and games, from chess to magic to JRPGs. I'm a small-government kind of guy, small as in non-existent, and while I love to debate politics I would prefer there were no politics to debate. I'm not religious, but somewhat spiritual. I suppose there is a bit more to it than that, but I like to keep things as uncomplicated as possible, so there it is in a nutshell. I look forward to meeting everybody and participating in the discussion!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
wazzzz aaapppp

nice to meet you fellow ats musician, i sing for a metal band in the LA area(eagle rock)
@ the Airliner on the 3rd

enjoy your reading

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, welcome to ATS! Its good to have you here and meet new people. I truly hope you enjoy your adventures here, as there is a plethora of information (and disinformation haha). Nevertheless, this is a great site, and I want to say welcome and peace be to you and your family!

new topics

join