It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Like The Jews: CT Residents To Be Branded With Gold Stars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OMG!

I just realized ATS assigns us BLUE STARS!

They are branding us JUST LIKE THE JEWWWS!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Well, I will be getting a Star on my next License Renewal. This is a Validation Program. So, if you are Legit,
this will actually help you on your way. If you are not Verified as a Taxpaying American Citizen in Good
Standing, with Proper Credentials,well, you won't be getting your Gold Star. Now will you?

I would be more than happy to provide the necessary documentation in order to recieve Federal Status on my License. Personally, I would enjoy The Privilege.

Nice to hear that a State Government is trying to do the right thing for a "Change."

S&F

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Just how much do you think it will help?

I'm a former CT resident and imo the CT government is already way too big and has too much power over the residents. But hey if you want to join their "verifed" database that will be your choice.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

If it will help negotiate my way through unnecessary delay, I am all for it.
I warned you all before about Total Information Awareness.
I am now entwined to the history of New England.
So let it be written,So let it be done.

Best, Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

ones own choice to or no to get tagged, groped, felt up, injected, scanned, and i chose none will chose none now or never. But then it is just a matter of time before you, me, we have no choice and thus will hear "place hand face here for verification , enter PIN to authorize, thank for using veri check, forehead, hand, implant ID systems, you may proceed"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Optional means that those without this optional extra will be discriminated against.
The plan is to get people used to and comfortable with a sevral tiered social caste system.
Only the elite will be allowed to go to the best places.....those with no qualifying ids will be passed over for everything.
Its comming.........better be ready for it.....
edit on 24-9-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

It's not coming if we don't lay down and allow it to! Businesses need customers. Sorry to tell you, but there aren't enough privileged people to keep an entire economy running. In order to maintain power, they need us...our money, our labor, our devotion to supporting it.

If only "specially branded" people are permitted to enter "superior establishments", and we, the 275 million strong that don't make the cut, refuse to be branded and refuse to be tempted into trying to gain acceptance into such establishments, they will fail miserably,

The real problem is that the majority of people complain about the rich, the elites...but secretly want to be part of the group.

Don't be branded.
Don't take the bait.
Be inconvenienced.
Wait longer and embrace it.

The entire rat race was developed by design. Material desire was drummed into us and now we are paying for it with our freedom.

If nobody signs up for a star, the program will fall by the wayside. If everybody stops using Facebook, it will disappear.

When are people going to realize that the government's version of convenience involves the obtaining of more and more personal, private information? It's not about whether you have anything to hide, it's about your right to not have to prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join