It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks what's on ebay today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My sis just phoned and gave me an ebay item number, (for UK ebay). I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in the news this week.

What a hoot,
so are the pages and pages of q&a's

check it out quick before it's removed.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

A TomTom GO 700 Automotive GPS Receiver?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
My sis just phoned and gave me an ebay item number, (for UK ebay). I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in the news this week.

What a hoot,
so are the pages and pages of q&a's

check it out quick before it's removed.

wait let me guess......

it's Howard Stern's penis !

link   

edit on 24-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: double post

link   
Is there anything special about the TomTom?

The questions and answers told me.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Ellis1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i dont understand whats so funny about it?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.ebay.co.uk...

Hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
read the description people...
it is quite funny...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

No idea, i think hes trying to trick me into buying his TomTom, pretty shady advertising. What he doesnt know though is I only travel with a pigeon selotaped to the roof of my car. So his sat nav is useless!, ha!
edit on 24-9-2011 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Can you tell us what this item is please?
edit: oh I get it now...

This was my wife's, may her knicker draw be infested with the fleas of a thousand Camels...

then it gets quite interesting.

Weird eBay sales in the past....
Air guitar - sold for $3
Katrina rain water - sold for $12
Grilled cheese Jesus - $62k
Your items - African prince's bid $5000, if you give him $2000 before the auction ends.

edit on 24-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is his description on Ebay of the item-

"You are bidding on a TomTom Go 700

This was my wife's, may her knicker draw be infested with the fleas of a thousand Camels...

The Go 700 was once the top of the range Sat Nav from TomTom, with an internal Hard Disk Drive instead of the traditional SD Card, and had full Bluetooth and Wireless capabilities.

I bought this for the back-stabbing harlot, some four or five years ago, before she met Nigel with the Little Penis, and it cost me over £400...
As bless her cheating little heart, she gets lost driving out of the street...perhaps without this she would never have found the way to Nigels door, nor perhaps his stain riddled bed...

Her infidelity was discovered when I took her car for an MOT, and while waiting, I was tinkering with the Sat Nav and noticed that all her recent journeys had all been to Nigel's...
So, like any normal human, I reprogrammed Nigel's address to one in a town far far away...

My wife bless her treacherous ways, didn't realise there was anything amiss until she was driving East along the M4.
She then tried to act all innocent and lying through her cherry red venemous snake lips, asked if I could sort out her beloved TomTom as something was terribly wrong with it: when she used it to drive to her sisters it took her along the M4.
I presume her sister means Nigel with the erectile problems...
With the anger of the betrayed I said I would, but my frustration and anger caused me to accidently delete all the files from the internal drive instead...

Words were spoken, accusations were made... The air hung heavy and was coloured blue with profanity...
I find it difficult to believe her claims that this is all my fault...
I wasn't the one getting lost while travelling to Pencil Dick Nigel's house...

After much arguing she has decided her future lies in the squallor of Nigel's cockroach infested hovell...
Good luck to them both... may the ten plagues of Egypt visit their stained adulterous bed...

I now have her TomTom Go 700 but have no idea how to reinstall the software, and really I don't want the reminder of the cheating, lying, heartless, creature of the night.
All the other accessories are still in her car, so I hope they are happy living at Nigels together.

Therefore this auction is just for the TomTom Go 700 itself...

I'm sure someone somewhere can make this work...

As an after thought...
There is no returns for this...I really don't want it back...

The auction Starts at a low but fair £20 and all proceeds will go to taking me out on a bloody good night with copious amounts of alcahol, wine, women, and song...and if the price is right...maybe a curry to boot...

So please bid with confidence that all proceeds are for a very worthy cause...

Good Luck

Oh and Postage is for UK only So anywhere else contact me for a price to anywhere else"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

No, it's about a penis called Nigel.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
reply to post by GLaDOS

No idea, i think hes trying to trick me into buying his TomTom, pretty shady advertising. What he doesnt know though is I only travel with a pigeon selotaped to the roof of my car. So his sat nav is useless!, ha!
edit on 24-9-2011 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

seems to be working.. its up to £180, for a £20 piece of junk...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Some of the questions and answers -

Item number: 180726587776Questions from other members : TomTom GO 700 Automotive GPS Receiver
Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Hi, Dave may,B a GPS unit for the next women in your life pal, many thanks for sharing a story of the wandering other half, and leveled honesty, Brutus3534 , bret stockport 23-Sep-11
A: Who knows what tomorrow will bring...

Q: I am so sorry....not all women are like your brazen hussey some of us are normal honey. Please do start the facebook page, as this was posted several times by my friends and has given us all a boost for the weekend. Unfortunately I already have a SatNav which I cannot programme so let hubby do it for me. Hope you make lots of wonga and have an enjoyable night out, if you come to Essex who knows, might even buy you a pint xx 23-Sep-11
A: I'm still trying to catch up with the messages...haven't had time to eat yet... I'll try and post a link on the listing to a facebook page before the end of the listing

Q: Hope you are well considering what you must have been through. My name is Ryan Sabey from The Sun newspaper. We've been directed to the sale of your Tom Tom which seems like it has an incredible story behind it. Please could you give me a call to discuss it further? You can contact me on 07760 286 787 or e-mail me at [email protected] Kind regards and look forward to hearing from you. Ryan 23-Sep-11
A: Are you serious... there have been a few of these messages

Q: Mate this is pure class hope ya gt out on the piss bud, its all ova fb to chek ur ebay haha fair play
23-Sep-11
A: Yes Strange as it might seem I know...My email is swamped...

Q: Dave you're a legend.
x 23-Sep-11
A: Not quite but this listing is certainly helping...

Q: Just brilliant! Saw this through Facebook, and I'm gonna re-post to help your bidding. Best of luck mate. If you need a drinking partner - give me a shout!!! 23-Sep-11
A: Cheers... will keep that in mind...

Q: hee hee - most impressive dear sir - as a newly singleton myself I hope that the women wine and song that this night out gives you will eradicate all memory of her
23-Sep-11
A: Memory of who? Oh you mean that Scarlet feind who used to walk amongst us... yes I think I'm beginning to forget...

Q: hi dave, awesome listing I hope medusa took the cribbage board thats on your feedback cos she will obviously have hours of time to kill with tiny todger nigel !!!! 23-Sep-11
A: Yes and she could even use Nigel's manhood as one of the pegs...

Q: Unfortunatley i dont even have a car for a satnav
. BUT you, are a genius! I have tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks! I hope the hoe & Nigelsmall-penis sees this, the world of ebay is laughing at them! Good luck with the selling, hope you get a good night out and may the hoolet and Nigelsmall-penis have many unsatisfying nights x 23-Sep-11
A: Indeed it seems this listing has caused quite a stir...I would be so nice to think they are sat there looking at each other with the facebook links and this listing open in front of them... May their night of pleasure be cursed with a thousand premature ejaculations... Geeez that wish was granted blood quick...

Q: Hi Dave just so you know it wasn't Nigel that slept with your wife it was me. and can i plz have mt sat-nav back 23-Sep-11
A: So you're the brazen hussy who slept with herself...the SatNav was afterall my wifes...hmmmm... I'll have to say no to your request..

Q: Saw this on facebook - You have so cheered me up after A Horrid Day. Bravo on the listing - absolutely hilarious. Hope you had a bloody good night out
Emilia 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Emilia, Glad this cheered you up after a Horrid day... Do you want to be really happy....

Q: HAHAHAHAHA go team Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Q: Hi, hope u get alot for it! In the mean time ur becoming a Facebook topic, got ur item number from there. All the best to you. Donna 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Donna, I really hope that facebook has nothing but good things to say about me...

Q: hi i dont actually drive to need to bid for the tom tom but will say that your listing is a hit in the street at the moment we are all reading it and talking about
but have a nice time getting drunk on behalf of the witch
23-Sep-11
A: Thanks... I hope the street you refer to isn't Corrie... that would just be too weird for me to cope with...

Q: Hi Dave, this is the best listing i have ever seen :-) x 23-Sep-11
A: Thank you...This is the best listing I've ever wrote

Q: Absolutely brilliant mate, I don't need a Tom Tom so good luck. My missus pissed around with some little prick and I have had a great time since even though I am 49 yes old. Good luck mate and I hope you have a great night out on the proceeds!!!! 23-Sep-11
A: It seems that women have the tendency to play around with men with small genitals... perhaps there's something that makes them want to mother them... or perhaps it's just a challenge to try and make it bigger...

Q: pmsl now gonna go check my wifes tom tom,,,,,100% class that is 23-Sep-11
A: It seems there are men all over the world frantically checking their wivers TomTom's... god help those who find a strange destination...

Q: very good , it put a smile on my face, my hubby (OF 17 YRS) did same in jan ' hurts like mad but he did it with my daughter inlaw with a difference of 30 yrs and my granson was just 10 weeks old and yes in my bed, xx glad ur doing so so well .......... u sound like a top bloke and prob' very rare xxx 23-Sep-11
A: What your hubby done is simply awful...it brings shame and embarassment to all men... From all the men and women who have read this listing we all wish you well, you deserve better... find yourself a new fella, there's loads of them out there, and believe me they're not all bad...Hugs from us all

Q: this is the best ebay listing i have ever read and well done you, we dont need a tomtom but may have a little bid to bump it up for you our little way of having a pint on us, congrats love and stay strong very amused vicky and dale 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Vicky and Dale... Please feel free to have a little flutter, by you really don't need to... I'm just glad that my little listing has brought so much happiness to so many in such a short time...

Q: just a quick one pal, does NIGEL come from the midlands cause i'm a little worried as my mate is called NIGEL and he talks to my misses alot .... maybe i'm lucky my women don't drive. p.s keep your chin up pal dont let the little cheating dirty minx get you down lee 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Lee, I think you're safe... Nigel doesn't cone from the Midlands... but then again, I don't want to worry you, but how well do you know NIgel...how often are both him and your wife coincidentally 'busy' at the same time...

Q: I really do feel for you but Im sure you will get some comfort from reading that your original and witty description has brought a smile to our faces this evening. whats more, people on facebook are now referring to it. Enjoy your night out. Kind regards. Damien. 23-Sep-11
A: Thanks... I must set up a facebook page and see what's being said...

Q: Your lucky really, my wife left me and took the lot except her hemaroid cream. Im going to ebay that. Might get enough for four cans and a bag of crisps. Good luck on the sale dude. 23-Sep-11
A: A four pack and a bag of crisps is better than nothing... count youself lucky... it could always be worse... much worse...

Q: Maybe my ex would like to buy this as he too has a small manhood, but I know it is not him as his name is Graeme, unless Nigel is an alias, It would come in handy to him as he very kindly took MY car with him when I put him out, for cheating too, I hope they all rot in hell and you enjoy your nights entertainment with the proceeds of the sale..
23-Sep-11
A: Sorry to hear of your plight...what a nasty piece of work taking your car with him... if you seek revenge may I suggest the two brick method, place one brick on a firm surface, place the genitals of the betrayer upon that brick, then repeatedly bash the first brick with the second brick saying 'Don't ever do that again'... surprisingly it will work with all males... Good Luck

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i remember seeing a camaro ad similar to this before, i think it was posted here on ats

funny stuff with the gps reprogram.....

top topics

join