It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useful information images, pbr burner, self defense, morse codes etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As I lurked the chans, Every once in a while, information threads would pop up with interesting images of guides and information. While I have many, These are the ones I thought would be appropriate on ATS do to T&C since the others are kinda violations in terms of foul language. There is one here with a word, but hope the mods don't mind since it really doesn't have any offend to anyone here. But I just thought I'd share these with yall. Some of these are just for awareness. I included the large versions of the images below the ones displayed.

Pbr burner

Large Version
oi53.tinypic.com...

Learn Morse codes

Large version
oi55.tinypic.com...

Self Defense

Large Version
oi54.tinypic.com...

Effects of Coca Cola in your body

Large version

oi52.tinypic.com...

What is probably in your water?

Wanna know how to Proxy? Proxy is a way to surf the net Anonymously. You can google more information on this and how to protect your privacy

How to Proxy

Large version

oi56.tinypic.com...

That is all for now. I hope you found this useful. It is good to have knowledge on these things just in case

edit on 24-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nice! SnF for you.

Anybody have more to add?

Off to check my files for any useful adds

ETA..could only find one..was sure I had at least a couple but thanks op.

edit on 24-9-2011 by rbnhd76 because: add pic

what the..

I tried twice to no avail...goog search for knots.gif
edit on 24-9-2011 by rbnhd76 because: pic fail

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey thanks. Very usefule stuff. I'm a ham and learned code the 'old way'. The morse tree is genius. Never seen that before. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure Morse code is all that practical in this day and age...

still it might be helpful to some if I can scrounge up a few things on Ham Radio and shortwaves...
Years ago I had my tech lic... and have a ton of old books and ARRL articles I could digitize... if there's an interest in such...???

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the info OP, keep the info comming. Does anybody have circuit diagrams for a radio receiver or transmitter? One of those ease to understand diy jobbies. Popular Mechanics use to publish them i think.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Found this nice linky for the diy radio.

I'm still referring back to the op to solidify some point or other..

Stars and flags all around!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Thanks for the info OP, keep the info comming. Does anybody have circuit diagrams for a radio receiver or transmitter? One of those ease to understand diy jobbies. Popular Mechanics use to publish them i think.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I will do a bit more than that.

But I will warn you, some images have disturbing things on them, But you can google "4chan archive Info thread" You will find not only more images related to the OP, But you will also find other interesting information, from relationships, to masonry images, etc.

There are a ton of information there to your hearts content.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That's why I stopped drinking coke along time ago. Just on a side note about helpful diet tips. I dislike the health problems that are usually associated with meat consumption. A vegan diet is far more attractive. If you must eat meat, then have fish. It's the most healthiest.

top topics

join