It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israels Secret Archives, Evidence of Ethic Cleansing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
globalresearch.ca...

After watching Netanyahu speak at the UN, chatising the world body for being so hard on Israel in the past, I thought I would attempt to show the REAL Israel. The Israel that will NEVER make peace with the Palestinians and will use every deceit imaginable to prevent it from ever happening. I thought I would focus on the Golan to show the barbarism of the "most moral army in the world" Read the link as the facts will introduce you to the real Israel. This has nothing to do with hatred against Jews but everything to do with exposing Israels intentions. Ethnic cleansing is the charge. They did it then and are continueing to do it now.

As Mahmoud Abbas said during his strong UN speech" Enough, enough, enough"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry. What ?

What “facts” and where are the declassified documents ?
Why don't you mention the constant bombardments of Israelis by the Syrians from 1949 to 1967, the deflection of water sources to Israel, the fact that the Golan heights – which is a Hebrew Word even the Syrians use – is known to be a part of the Israelite kingdom since the days of the bible, and was foolishly given to the Syrians by th French mandate, that during the 50's the Syrians conquered Israeli territories west of the international border (known as the June 4th line). What happened to the ancient synagogs of the Golan heights? What about the 800,000 Jews kicked out of Arab countries or massacred ?
Are you saying there was a great conspiracy, and to this day, no soldier from the 10000's of Israeli soldiers told that secret ? Are you F%$#$ kidding me?

As usual for the Arabs and their apologists.
Start a war with Israel > lose the war > whine and cry you want the land back.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Israel's secret archives? Of course, you're the only one who has access to them!

LOL

Give it up already!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
globalresearch.ca...

After watching Netanyahu speak at the UN, chatising the world body for being so hard on Israel in the past, I thought I would attempt to show the REAL Israel. The Israel that will NEVER make peace with the Palestinians and will use every deceit imaginable to prevent it from ever happening. I thought I would focus on the Golan to show the barbarism of the "most moral army in the world" Read the link as the facts will introduce you to the real Israel. This has nothing to do with hatred against Jews but everything to do with exposing Israels intentions. Ethnic cleansing is the charge. They did it then and are continueing to do it now.

I thought Netanyahu's speech was brilliant and epic. It clearly demonstrated the hypocrisy of the UN in condemning Israel based on historical accounts of armed conflict.

The only other country in the world that has faced a similar direct threat to their civilian population was England in WWII, when the Nazis purposely targeted English civilians by firing rockets on English cities.

How did the iconic Winston Churchill respond?

The Royal Air Force bombarded the crap out of German civilians in a justified retaliation.

Meanwhile, Israel has shown incredible restraint in their measured responses by doing everything possible to minimize civilian casualties against an enemy that hides behind women and children, and hides weapons in mosques, schools, and hospitals.

Yet the IDF are barbaric and murderous?

What an absolute load of crap.

The double standard will never change, which is why I personally think Israel should only worry about the security of it's citizens in the future, not public opinion. Israel has the right to defend itself at all costs, as any other sovereign nation would in similar circumstances. Anyone that doesn't like it can go ---- themselves as far I'm concerned.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Double Standard? So you mean Israel slowly occupying further into Palestine as a way to stop the conflict? Oh yeah, just like Stalin's word, Death solves all problems - no man no problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Lots of people could see this this as true.

Many will believe.

(from OP link)

Instead, the documents suggested that heavily armed Jewish forces had expelled and dispossessed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians before the Jewish state had even been declared and a single Arab soldier had entered Palestine.

One document in particular, Plan Dalet, demonstrated the army’s intention to expel the Palestinians from their homeland. Its existence explains the ethnic cleansing of more than 80 per cent of Palestinians in the war, followed by a military campaign to destroy hundreds of villages to ensure the refugees never returned.

Ethnic cleansing is the common theme of both these Israeli conquests. A deeper probe of the archives will almost certainly reveal in greater detail how and why these “cleansing” campaigns were carried out -- which is precisely why Mr Netanyahu and others want the archives to remain locked.

Plan Dalet was concieved before statehood !

Whewwwww....what-a-plan !!!

Plan Dalet, or Plan D, (Hebrew: תוכנית ד'‎, Tokhnit dalet) was a plan worked out by the Haganah, a Jewish paramilitary group and the forerunner of the Israel Defense Forces, in Palestine in autumn 1947 to spring 1948. Its purpose is much debated. The plan was a set of guidelines[1] the stated purpose of which was to take control of the territory of the Jewish State and to defend its borders and people, including the Jewish population outside of the borders, in expectation of an invasion by regular Arab armies. "Plan Dalet" called for the conquest and securing of Arab towns and villages inside the area alloted to the Jewish state and along its borders. [color=limegreen]In case of resistance, the population of conquered villages was to be expelled outside the borders of the Jewish state. If no resistance was met, the residents could stay put, under military rule. According to the academics Walid Khalidi and Ilan Pappe, its purpose was to conquer as much of Palestine and to expel as many Palestinians as possible..... Plan D

Wheeeewwwww ... what-a-choice !!!!

check out some of the footnotes in the wiki page.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
globalresearch.ca...

Here is another poor deluded soul who thinks Palestinians were cleansed by the Israeli Army. Abbas himself has even said that the Arabs themselves are at fault for the refugee problem and a host of other Arab dignitaries including King Hussein of Jordan in his memoirs. It was the Arab media and the invading Arab armies that created the mass histeria that caused them to leave. The Israeli army tried to get them to stay. The 160,000 that took the Israeli advice now enjoy full citizenship and all the benefits that go with it and are the envy of those that didn't.Hardly ethnic cleansing in my book !!. I think it's time you read some real history Gem Gem !!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The new material was explosive enough. It undermined Israel’s traditional narrative of 1948, in which the Palestinians were said to have left voluntarily on the orders of the Arab leaders and in the expectation that the combined Arab armies would snuff out the fledging Jewish state in a bloodbath.

Instead, the documents suggested that heavily armed Jewish forces had expelled and dispossessed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians before the Jewish state had even been declared and a single Arab soldier had entered Palestine.

"before the Jewish state had even been declared"

does this suggest a pre-meditated conspiracy ?

What is so intriguing about the newspaper’s version of the Golan’s capture is the degree to which it echoes the revised accounts of the 1948 war that have been written by later generations of Israeli historians. Three decades ago -- in a more complacent era -- Israel made available less sensitive documents from that period.

israel writing its own history ?

that sounds like ???

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There was a documentary on the Australian government TV chanel SBS a few years ago that showed Palestinian civilains being masacred and put into open graves.
It was around 1948 from memory, I do not know if Israel is any worse or better than other invading or occupying forces, the Russians, Germans, Japanese ect did some inhumane things along these lines.

Why do we think Israel would be better anyway?
Unless we really believe they are Gods chosn people?
Think about it.

new topics

top topics

join