It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock and Fulford claim the NWO is getting busted right now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
reply to post by sirric

Sounds like he and Alex Collier are riding the same space ship. I wonder if they figure if they agree with each other and make the same claims it will be more likely to happen??

Didn't work.

of course they ride the same ship and agree, they both and others like Greer, Hoagland etc work all towards the same direction IMO.
I wonder if any seroius media is getting any info about the 60 000 victims Wilcock claims to be there..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I am very curious about who 'they' are, distroying these DUMBS. Being able to pull off such a stunt would take the resources of a country.....I think.......allthough, nuclear bombs come in the size of a briefcase.....and some were missing?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wilcock is spouting material which has been floating around the internet for about 2 weeks now. Started by DUN DUN DUUUNNNN..... Sorcha Faal, who's track record isn't even NEAR good enough to start quoting. The second Faal's name gets mentioned the subject is crushed in a mountain of LOL's & GTFO's.

If there really was a nuclear explosion and let's say for arguments sake that each floor is 12ft deep. Wouldn't there be sinkholes/impressions in the ground? It's funny how the likes of Wilcock grab onto the most fabricated story just to keep his rep going...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Always when i read something from this Guys i need to think about one old Story
as well as Simpson Episode where Bart is always calling "the Wolf is coming,
the Wolf is coming" until no-one believed him anymore and suddenly ..... tara- the Wolf!

edit on 27-9-2011 by Human0815 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
whats scary is this elite cabal is so nervous now about the rising tide against them..that they would try and put this stupid DISINFO out there to make people think they are losing and gonna back off now..when its probably they won't..just change form and change names and change countries and start legions

if you haven' read "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME" thats basically the point. they start new legions, adapt..and suck people into the whole scheme again

meaning...the real criminals and their helpers need to be put in jail or hanged for treason as a final result..or give the authorities everyone they know

there are also puppet master families who have probably changed their name so many times

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join