It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video From DOD Proving Epigenetic Engineering Via Vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So I can't speak particularly as to whether this is a hoax or not but there is some evidence that points to it, that I noticed. It could also just be a mistake the presenter made, though if he is a doctor, and this is his work, he should have known better.

I watched the video and noticed this issue and then conferred with my wife, who is a neurologist, and she agrees with me. The presenter says, and the slide is labelled that the fMRI are of the brains of a fundamentalist and a non-fundamentalist. The issue is that each human brain, is as unique as a fingerprint, and thus, so are brain scans. Both of those scans are very obviously of the same brain.

As I noticed and my wife confirmed, you can see an area on the scans directly beneath the contrasted areas, where the brain has damage, perhaps from an old stroke, that shows as whiter tissue on the scans. That is the most obvious part that can be seen to be the same. The various folds of the brain matter on the scan can also be compared and seen to be the same. This means that at the very least, the presentation is inaccurate.

That plus the fact that this video could have been filmed in almost any university classroom by hoaxers, and edited to add the official looking indexing information makes it's validity questionable

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
So I can't speak particularly as to whether this is a hoax or not but there is some evidence that points to it, that I noticed. It could also just be a mistake the presenter made, though if he is a doctor, and this is his work, he should have known better.

I watched the video and noticed this issue and then conferred with my wife, who is a neurologist, and she agrees with me. The presenter says, and the slide is labelled that the fMRI are of the brains of a fundamentalist and a non-fundamentalist. The issue is that each human brain, is as unique as a fingerprint, and thus, so are brain scans. Both of those scans are very obviously of the same brain.

As I noticed and my wife confirmed, you can see an area on the scans directly beneath the contrasted areas, where the brain has damage, perhaps from an old stroke, that shows as whiter tissue on the scans. That is the most obvious part that can be seen to be the same. The various folds of the brain matter on the scan can also be compared and seen to be the same. This means that at the very least, the presentation is inaccurate.

That plus the fact that this video could have been filmed in almost any university classroom by hoaxers, and edited to add the official looking indexing information makes it's validity questionable

proof your wife is a neurologist, and that she is able to determine video forensics that enable her to give expert testimony, or your claim is null.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PLUS2IS22

Not the point there guy lol. Watch the video, you can see for yourself that the 2 scans are the same brain. Jesus lol...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Flagged for your title reference to epigenetics. An incredibly important topic - most likely, epigenetic engineering is the key to population control.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just to clarify from watching the video..

They made no reference of using Vaccines as a delivery method for this "cure". They mentioned using the FLU virus as the delivery method thus - they have complete control over the makeup of the flu vaccine and it's release. That, in and of itself, is almost more scary than them removing religious-belief tendencies from someone's brain

top topics

<< 1   >>

join