It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video From DOD Proving Epigenetic Engineering Via Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The video speaks for itself:

My thoughts:

If they have been doing this since 2005, what else are they mucking around with via vaccinations, and for how long has this been the case?

I think it's fairly obvious by now that so called "vaccinations" are a means to social engineer the public.

They are changing us at an epigentic level, via viruses which are put into our vaccinations.

Another interesting thought is on the use of aerosol spaying as a means to get to the bulk of the people without having to stick a needle in them.

Many people are no longer taking the jab. You gotta get to them one way or another, right?!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
this footage has been shown on ATS before.

i've just re-read the first 4 pages of that thread, i believe the jury is still out on the validity of this footage.

i did some digging for the thread for some additional information.

here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA:

Flagged for discussion purposes, i'm interested to see how this one plays out this time...

edit on 24-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Listen,i am not so naive to suspect that military and government will not develop or even use such filthy things.
But THIS presentation looks like a hoax made by 4th grader. Just look into layout,info and number of slides - what, 4?
You think that if grants and big money were involved, someone would settle for this lame 5-minutes-work presentation?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Very interesting, what I can't understand is that most of the people they are hunting aren't going to be exposed to the flu or the vaccinations since they are hidden in the mountains. I guess they are just planning for the long term though but destroying everybodies beliefs for an idiotic war is how the people in charge think these days..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So what I am meant to believe is that this loaded virus to inoculates against religious fundamentals is for real?

Does Palin know or does this just inoculate against Muslim fundamentalists.

If it were true then it would have a big impact on the western world as well and I would think fundamentalists in power would have something to say about it.

Still nothing is completely unbelievable but I would need a lot more convincing. A lot more.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Listen,i am not so naive to suspect that military and government will not develop or even use such filthy things.
But THIS presentation looks like a hoax made by 4th grader. Just look into layout,info and number of slides - what, 4?
You think that if grants and big money were involved, someone would settle for this lame 5-minutes-work presentation?

skillery noted.
edit on 24-9-2011 by 2PLUS2IS22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
expect the mods to put you in the hoax section at any time just as my thread on this same subject was hoaxed and closed within minutes

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
So what I am meant to believe is that this loaded virus to inoculates against religious fundamentals is for real?

Does Palin know or does this just inoculate against Muslim fundamentalists.

If it were true then it would have a big impact on the western world as well and I would think fundamentalists in power would have something to say about it.

Still nothing is completely unbelievable but I would need a lot more convincing. A lot more.

not fundamentalist, but is prohibits expression of area of the brain that is associated with god in any form, fundamentalists, or not.

this part of the brain that "lights up" is not just responsible for "thoughts of god" it's responsible for much, much, more.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
expect the mods to put you in the hoax section at any time just as my thread on this same subject was hoaxed and closed within minutes

i'd like to see where this has been proven to be a hoax, which is what's necessary to be put in the hoax bin.

if anything, skunkworks (highly speculative conspiracy)

but if there is nothing proving this is a hoax, then rethink ATS.

thank you, come again!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

i don't know why your thread was hoaxed..
but i've found 4 other threads on the same subject and video that aren't in the hoax bin

imho the jury is still out

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

why isn't your post more flagged and starred?

THINK aBOUTt THINGs...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7247141#pid7247141
()you,flagged,it,I,did&,star,sir/mam()

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2PLUS2IS22

THINK aBOUTt THINGs...

wait..

what!?!

first you're attacking the man for being a shill. (as shown below)

then you go on and ask why his post isn't starred more

shillery noted.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Have you been to a college in the U.S., lately? What passes for intellectual, professionalism has gone way, way down in the last 15 years or so.

It's just some sort of briefing. There's only a few people there. I think this may be just a small part of whatever the full presentation was.

Notice the guy in the back that cuts in to speak his mind, several times? It really doesn't seem to be planned. I could be wrong.
edit on 24-9-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

THINK aBOUTt THINGs...

wait..

what!?!

first you're attacking the man for being a shill. (as shown below)

then you go on and ask why his post isn't starred more

shillery noted.

sorry, fat fAT fingerS

SKILLERY:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Have you been to a college in the U.S., lately? What passes for intellectual, professionalism has gone way, way down in the last 15 years or so.

Well, i have been in university during the last 15 years. Not in US,though. But in first computer lab exercise dealing with power point giving proper names to X and Y in graphs and giving a title to presentation were mentioned.
I do not know, but it feels wrong. You do not get part where lecturer introduces himself. Slides are meaningless. Developing virus for removing select gene in people ( very tough thing, never done as far as open medical resources are involved) and then seeing this presentation is not going hand in hand.
By the way, thanks to your post i learned lots about VMAT2 today, and that there is actually medicine that just passed phase 2a trials that inhibits VMAT2 protein function.
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
It is much easier then removing gene responsible for production of this protein - SLC18A2 - , and will have much less side effects.
I do not know. To me it all does not make sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Unity...this same group of people was in the other alleged "leaked DOD" video that claimed the govt. was going to vaccinate the masses to destroy the "God gene." It looks like the same damn video....and as I recall, you participated in that very thread! Come on!

That video was debunked and I'm sure this one will follow suit in no time.

What are you trying to accomplish?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Unity...this same group of people was in the other alleged "leaked DOD" video that claimed the govt. was going to vaccinate the masses to destroy the "God gene."

I have no clue what you're talking about.

It looks like the same damn video....and as I recall, you participated in that very thread! Come on!

I think your memory is faulty. I don't recall participating in another thread on this video. I could be forgetting.

That video was debunked and I'm sure this one will follow suit in no time.

I went over the threads mentioned earlier in this thread. There were claims that the video was debunked. I saw no reason to believe what the debunkers said. They made claims, but without any real evidence. There was a video that supposedly debunked this video. It's now been removed. Would have been nice to watch it.

What are you trying to accomplish?

I don't even know how to answer that.

I posted a video, and left it open for interpretation. I'm open to the possibility that it's a fake. You don't seem to be open to the possibility that it's genuine. That's your call.

I think you should think for yourself, instead of hearing some members claim it's bunk, and nonsensically jumping on that band wagon.

Tell you what, I have no reason to defend this video. If it's a fake, I trust the mods will properly discern this, after some sort of expert jumps in and provides a credible, and fair analysis. I'll leave this up to the other members to speculate.

I haven't even been on ATS in about 10 days before this morning. I'm getting sick of this site, tbh. I have no intent, except to uncover the truth. It seems more truth can be found elsewhere in the alternative news sites, so I've decided to stay away.

Feel free to tear apart the video, but please provide more than: I heard it was bunk...it must be bunk!! That's just idiotic.

edit on 24-9-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It's not about removing a gene, it's about changing it's expression. This mechanism would be at the epigentic level.

I'm not going to deny that the presentation looks like a joke.

What I'm trying to say is that I think a fair chunk of the information the U.S. government operates on, is junk science/intelligence.

That leads me to believe something this absurd is plausible.

I see more than a couple of errors in the presenters reasoning.

I'm not sure that's enough "proof" to call this bunk.

Maybe so, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It seems some members on this site are set on convincing people this is false info, without providing any evidence.

Agents at work?

The name “zero knowledge” indicates to me that you are a part of the deception.

Deny Ignorance people.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

In all honesty... it doesn't look like they (His audience) are taking him that seriously.

(Second Line)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join