It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight talk on jews and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hey all..I found this article on veterans today, a quite interesting take on 9/11. from the article:

The FBI believes 9/11 was an inside job. They want to question Israelis that were flown out of the country illegally, immediately after the attack to avoid FBI questioning. This was done at the orders of President Bush.

They also think criminals involved in 9/11 were on the plane that went to Saudi Arabia, also illegal, also on personal orders by President Bush.

Also: When the Obama administration took office, the president and his family were threatened with death were they to pursue prosecution of the guilty, those involved in, not only 9/11 but war crimes as well.

here's the link: www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
since 9/11, the FBI has had informants in most masjids I've attended. Informants who not only listened, but did a lot of talking, and even a couple of "set-ups" in the midst of their investigation.

you only investigate people you suspect. I don't have to look at your source, I know from experience what the FBI believes. On the flipside, if 9/11 in its entirety was a false flag, then they wouldn't have to "suspect" it was an inside job, they'd know.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

While I appreciate the fact that the article clearly makes the distinction between the Jewish People and Israel....Stating that there is no evidence of a 'Jewish' conspiracy.....Only an Israeli one....And I would have no problem believing this theory, at the very least plausible. What bothers me is the bold statements in it....such as "Mossad operations director Mike Harari took responsibility for 9/11". Or "When the Obama administration took office, the president and his family were threatened with death were they to pursue prosecution of the guilty, those involved in, not only 9/11 but war crimes as well."

Where is the evidence for this, and the other outright, and bold statements made by this article? The article certainly didn't link to any of it. I don't think it's quite right to make such claims and then give nothing to back it up. If anyone has evidence of these bold claims (not necessarily just vague evidence suggesting Israeli involvement...but Conclusive evidence as this article suggests exists)....then please share some links! Thanks.
edit on 24-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: added a bit to it

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

While I appreciate the fact that the article clearly makes the distinction between the Jewish People and Israel....Stating that there is no evidence of a 'Jewish' conspiracy.....Only an Israeli one....And I would have no problem believing this theory, at the very least plausible. What bothers me is the bold statements in it....such as "Mossad operations director Mike Harari took responsibility for 9/11". Or "When the Obama administration took office, the president and his family were threatened with death were they to pursue prosecution of the guilty, those involved in, not only 9/11 but war crimes as well."

Where is the evidence for this, and the other outright, and bold statements made by this article? The article certainly didn't link to any of it. I don't think it's quite right to make such claims and then give nothing to back it up. If anyone has evidence of these bold claims (not necessarily just vague evidence suggesting Israeli involvement...but Conclusive evidence as this article suggests exists)....then please share some links! Thanks.
edit on 24-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: added a bit to it

I agree, I'd like to see the evidence..however, gordon duff does have a fair amount of cred on this issue. If he says he has it, I'm fairly certain he does. when he can release that for public consumption..who knows. the people who talked to him would be under direct threat of assassination, as well as gordon himself. still, an article worthy of discussion and debate, I think.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

thanks for the link...

just a few days earlier, the Veteran's Today had a related 911 article by a Debbie Menon whih i just had to respond to at the VT contacts

Subject: ATTENTION: DEBBIE MENON

hello...

there was one thought line in the article that postulated that the 911 operation was likely 'all Arab' to begin with but was likely infiltrated by Mossad, etc

thats an excerpt of my e-mail to the editor... the rest of the content is priveledged and had to do with a suspected Agent (of middle east distinction) who visited our antiwar group years ago...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

veteranstoday is not exactly a reputable site

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

from the article "Members of the FBI and other officials who pushed for an investigation found one thing.

The US government had been overthrown in a coup d’etat planned years before, using the Supreme Court, the news media, especially the Murdoch/Fox networks and religious extremists within the military."

and "
"Documents and evidence backing this up are available for immediate trial. Witnesses on this and many other aspects of 9/11 as an “inside job” have come forward, more than enough for, not a new “panel investigation” but a grand jury and criminal trials.

However, there are still powerful organizations in place that are working to suppress the truth."

If what is being claimed as evidence exists and you are not privy to it ,you cant just write it off . [picture or it didn't happen]

Most believe there is something wrong with the story and someone is keeping a lid on it as best they can ....peace

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

If what is being claimed as evidence exists and you are not privy to it ,you cant just write it off . [picture or it didn't happen]

Neither will I have blind faith in such bold statements with nothing to back them up. Why would anyone? I don't go on 'Faith' when someone makes claims like this.....I don't think anyone should.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

When the Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth provided concrete evidence of controlled demolition and requested the FBI to launch a criminal investigation back in 2008.

They were told by the FBI that though the evidence presented was backed by through research and analysis however that the word coming down from the top within the bureau was that any investigation of Israeli involvement in 911 was equivalent to career suicide and they may as well simply clean off their desk.

It's apparent here on ATS as well. I have been around here since 2007 and I can't tell you how many members have been banned (Mike Shah) after having presented evidence leading to Israel's involvement with 911.

For that matter. Why was there no investigation of the USS Liberty which was also covered up and swept under the rug for the American public to forget that it never happened ?

Because they control the MONEY.....and exactly as Mayer Amschel Rothschild had said...

"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes it's Laws...."

Plain and Simple.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If you were to investigate something ,you may have to put faith into the facts .But before you start collecting your evidence then you would be moved with suspicion to investigate ...I suppose you would keep refining and improving your facts until you might have a picture as to what the evidence shows .Faith is a belief . sometimes we can believe something with little to no evidence and sometimes we can choose to ignore the truth .....I think the article has information in it that has nothing to do with 911 and can only be seen as part of the over all conspiracy .. the article claims to have the evidence but would like to see it come out in court ... peace

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

When the Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth provided concrete evidence of controlled demolition and requested the FBI to launch a criminal investigation back in 2008.

They were told by the FBI that though the evidence presented was backed by through research and analysis however that the word coming down from the top within the bureau was that any investigation of Israeli involvement in 911 was equivalent to career suicide and they may as well simply clean off their desk.

It's apparent here on ATS as well. I have been around here since 2007 and I can't tell you how many members have been banned (Mike Shah) after having presented evidence leading to Israel's involvement with 911.

For that matter. Why was there no investigation of the USS Liberty which was also covered up and swept under the rug for the American public to forget that it never happened ?

Because they control the MONEY.....and exactly as Mayer Amschel Rothschild had said...

"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes it's Laws...."

Plain and Simple.

I didn't know they had done that..and the FBI response is typical(and chilling). for myself, I discovered the hard way how much of a third rail talking about israel is, whether it's about palestinians and the occupied territories or 9/11. I'm an actor who works in hollywood. and, take it from me: running your mouth about israel, criticizing israel, is a real quick way to go from "working actor" to "would you like to hear about our specials this evening?"

edit on 24-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here is some SOLID EVIDENCE:

Oh, wait, am I gonna get banned for this? I better not post it, I guess. Mods, tell me. Instant ban for criticizing Israel in any way? That is some pretty solid evidence for a conspiracy in itself, isnt' it?

Strange how on pretty much ANY website, you will be immediately BANNED for criticizing the Chosen Ones in any way. Am I the only one who sees that as pretty good proof in itself?

Waiting for an answer, then I will post the link.

For the rest of you unbelievers, if after years of debate on all kinds of subjects, I get banned for one post, you will know it is true.

I bet even this post will be deleted as somehow off topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Jews had nothing to do with 9/11, Israeli Mossad agents is a different story. Can someone who is willing to commit a terrorist act on the level of 9/11 possibly consider themselves religious? Well, maybe 'religious' the way modern society uses it, i.e. brainwashed, delusional, fundie, but a spiritual individual could not possibly commit such atrocity, so calling these terrorists Jewish is an insult to people who do believe in Judaism as a spiritual platform to a higher ideal, namely the true Torah Jews who protest the Israeli occupation of Palestine. But if religion is nothing more than an excuse to wage terrorism and war, then we should at least call it what it is, it is just criminality using the cover of religion, a false-flag if you will to blame problems on the religions, which is exactly what was done with Bin Laden and his hijackers on 9/11, they blamed the religion of Islam and the myth of the 72 virgins.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I keep hearing “The Juice did this, the Juice did that!”

Isn’t OJ Simpson in prison? He seems to still have a lot of power.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well? Still waiting for a reply from the mods....

As to whether I should post the link or not.

Maybe they are just waiting for the link with fingers poised over the ban button ...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ZIONISTS ARE LIARS

Israel lied to us about the Lavon Affair.

Israel lied to us about its nuclear weapons program.

Israel lied to us about the 1967 War.

Israel lied to us about occupying The Golan.

Israel lied to us about attacking the US Liberty.

Israel lied to us about Jonathan Pollard.

Israel lied to us about Iraq pre Gulf War II.

Israel lied to us about spying on us recently.

Netanyahu just lied his ass off in front of the UN.

Zionists are many things including rapists, torturers and murderers but above all they are liars.

So the FACT that the Zionists in the US and Israel have lied to us about 9/11 is something we should expect.

Of course Zionist bastards will yell and scream and deny that they did 9/11 - that is what they do - lie.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
That is some pretty solid evidence for a conspiracy in itself, isnt' it?

So is this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

ZIONISTS ARE LIARS

Israel lied to us about the Lavon Affair.

Israel lied to us about its nuclear weapons program.

Israel lied to us about the 1967 War.

Israel lied to us about occupying The Golan.

Israel lied to us about attacking the US Liberty.

Israel lied to us about Jonathan Pollard.

Israel lied to us about Iraq pre Gulf War II.

Israel lied to us about spying on us recently.

Netanyahu just lied his ass off in front of the UN.

Zionists are many things including rapists, torturers and murderers but above all they are liars.

So the FACT that the Zionists in the US and Israel have lied to us about 9/11 is something we should expect.

Of course Zionist bastards will yell and scream and deny that they did 9/11 - that is what they do - lie.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Exactly....but in order to refine and improve my understanding of the 'facts' I first have to start with examining facts. This article offers no facts....only claims that they exist. If someone tells me that facts exist, then I need to verify that before I accept the claims as facts themselves. This is all I'm asking for....verification of the bold facts claimed in this article. So far, no one has provided me with any.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well said!

top topics

join