It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover virus that kills all types of breast cancer ‘within seven days’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe there are cures for just about everything out there. Unfortunately, we cannot allow cures for everything. We live in a world where the population is growing at an exponential rate. Also, the pharmaceutical companies would never allow it. Big oil would never allow for cleaner/efficient power. It’s the same with the pharmaceutical companies not having cures for disease. They just won’t allow it. It’s sad but true….

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

As a female this is amazing!

I know people affected by breast cancer and being female I do worry sometimes because you just don't know.

A cure like this would help so many but I worry that "they" won't let the people have it because they would lose too much money.

There are cures for so many things, yet why don't we get them? WHY have things like "Race For The Cure" if when you find one you don't use it? What is all that money for? I mean isn't if for research to cure these diseases?!

Cancer is a horrible disease to watch someone go thru. I wish everyone could be cured of it but i know that isn't possible. I hope this cure is used AND affordable! Nobody should have to be sick or die because they can't afford their medicine.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This isn't ready to go - the article is a little optimistic but the real story is in there -- they are still at the fingers crossed - hope this works stage.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by UniverSoul

brilliant, about time. now we can put all our donations into other causes
not to sound rude but breast cancer got a hell of a lot of attention when we should be focusing on a range of problems
\

Say that to someone who has had breast cancer or lost someone to breast cancer!

It does sound rude to say. Breast cancer is nothing to joke about!!

i know plenty of people who have had breast cancer and i have discussed it with them
i think breast cancer is horrible
but when one problem gets so much attention it takes away the attention from other problems
and attention gets money, so we have had so much money going into breast cancer when i think that all diseases should be treated equally

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Does this remind anyone of "I am legend" with Will Smith?

You beat me to it

How surreal is this? I loved that movie...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i Just posted this a few days ago in the same topic

Search much

Virus kills breast cancer cells in laboratory

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
How is it that simple logic fails to prevail in every single thread on ATS related to cancer?

It's a virus which occurs in 80% of humans and it cures breast cancer does it? Isn't that quite obviously an illogical and stupid thing to think!?

Isn't it quite obvious and logical that people with breast cancer get this virus all the time. Like a large percentage of them? And it clearly doesn't cure their breast cancer!

And how is it that ignorance prevails in every single thread on ATS related to cancer?

Killing cancer in vitro is *easy*. Real damned easy. There are lots of chemicals, viruses and treatments which do it.

The reason you keep hearing about "cancer cures" that disappear all the time is not because "big pharma" is supressing them. It's because they aren't cancer cures. Please learn what "cancer cure" means and how it differs from killing cancer cells in vitro.

Why does this sort of thing get repeated over and over and over on ATS and yet no one listens!?

Did you know cyanide kills cancer cells in vitro. And bleach. And TNT. And extremely high temperatures. And UV. And high doses of gamma rays. And chemo.

If there's anything that's going to be suppressed in this thread, it's your post. But not through evil intentions, rather sheer willful ignorance and intellectual laziness. It's amazing how many people don't bother to read the actual paper. HERE

Like the good man I'm quoting stated, it is an in-vitro study, nothing to get worked up over. It has the potential to lead to something great but on its own, it's not a cancer cure, not even close to one. Also by itself, it doesn't cure cancer, as more people should have noticed. The test is going to be isolating the processes in which this virus induces apoptosis in cancer cells and not normal cells, AND THEN finding out if we can get it to work in non in-vitro *peer-reviewed* studies. THEN we can get overly worked up, and begin the paranoia of how "Big-Pharma is suppressing this."

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join