It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veil thinning ? Electrocution with out a source ? Vibrational change ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
I have had something similar happen to me many times before in my life as you have described,what exactly it is I do not know for sure,I've also experienced sleep paralysis my entire life,first starting when I was around 5 or 6 years old as far as I can recollect at least.

The vibrational experience you speak of most likely happened internally if you understand what I mean,unless you are saying you saw your body move? if you did not see any movement physically then I would definitely look into researching chakras and Kundalini energy.

I have felt a current of energy pulse through out my body and shake rapidly to my surprise.
I was scared out of my mind just as you were.

I have read that it could be Kundalini Energy
here are a few links that you may find informative & helpful-

Kundalini Signs and Symptoms

the biology of Kundalini
edit on 29-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

Okay, so I know what you are talking about as far as feeling the vibrations with in your body. I get that too, I also hear a very high pitched intense ringing accompanying my sleep paralysis.

As for the shaking I experienced, it was physical. My body was literally shaking, I thought I was seizing but the doctor said he didn't think that was the case. Took, my pules listened to my heart, lungs. did reflex tests. Shone light in each of my eyes. Asked me a gazillion questions, about my past, my family's health, if I had hit my head, any medications I had consumed. Asked if I drink, I do not. Then told me to right down when and if it happens again, anything I ate and or did, if anything unusual occured that day. Was I exposed to anything, different than usual have I brought any new appliances or a new phone/computer around. None of these were the cause but yes, I was physically shaking.... It was quite intense. I've been feeling a pressure around the third eye now and then. I've been having extremely strange dreams, and at times my skin gets warm and tingles. It's very strange. I'm going to check out the kundalini links, thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
I've been having some really odd body sensations lately but I play pretty hard these days so maybe it's just back strain or stress but it feels really funky like a tiny web of tingles all throughout my back into my arms and shoulders and up my neck it's definitely feels nervous system.

If you can afford it go see a doctor.
I hope it's good news for both of us and it really is a level up.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

I have been having the same exact experience for the past couple of years. Rushes of flushes with goosebumps all through the back and shoulders and occasionally down into my sides. Once in a very strong band across my forehead. It feels really good. It happens in that state just before I fall asleep. On nights I am having trouble sleeping I know I am going out as soon as it starts. And yes, I meditate and am frequently in a slightly meditative state when it begins. I don't think my experience is a medical concern as I have insurance have been through all my regular checks and blood work, etc. and am fit.
I don't know what this is or why it only started in the last three years or so. But I don't mind it. I have looked online and there is very little to find about it. You are the first person to describe something so close to what I feel. I would like to hear more about your experience for comparison.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to PerfectPerception

Oh my, I this is very interesting.

I have been sleeping very little, as well as eating less than I normally have.

Over the last little while, before the event I posted here. I have been starting to feel sore, and I just thought I was coming down with something. I have little appetite, and I stay up until 1-2 am, and then after sleeping for just a few hours I'm awake by sunrise with more energy than I know what to do with. I can't really complain, as the lack of sleep hasn't seemed to bother me as I've been hyper. I've been trying to stay away from coffee as I thought maybe I was having a bad reaction but I still have huge amounts of energy. I get random dizzy spells, and periods where my entire body feels like it's on fire. This is usually not accompanied by sweat like a fever, and when I take my temperature I don't actually show a fluctuation I just feel like I'm hot. The other day I was sitting on the couch with the misses and I let out a loud Whooop for no reason. This has only happened the one time, and we both just laughed after it happened. I have also heard ringing noises usually while trying to sleep, very very loud. Sometimes accompanied by sleep paralysis. A friend of mine was saying perhaps I was tuning into the vibrational waves of life! this is actually really really bizarre !!! I've had extreme bouts of exstatic puppy love sensations, and an extremely active sex drive lately which the misses seems to love, but I have to say for the last 5 months neither of our sex drives have been very active.

We have been really stressed out, and there is a lot going on with both our families so it's just not something we have been spending much time thinking about really. So I just thought I had gotten over the stress and my needs were coming through. Again this could just be coincidental but I do not believe in coincidence. I know we are coming into a very big change for all life here on Earth. Do you really think this could be that change ? I'm absolutely exstatic ! I've felt this change was coming I just didn't know when or what it is. Do you think I should see the doctor again just in case I'm sick ? I'd really hate to be getting excited that things are changing and it turns out I have cancer or a tumor. ha ha. On the one link you have sent me it talks about astral projection and other psychic experiences, and I have had many experiences through out my life, and I can't really I've had in increase since the shaking but lately I have noticed a lot more shadow people and other weird creatures about. I don't really see them in my home, usually when I'm out driving i will see things scurrying, or people that aren't there. Again, I usually feel the presences before I see them. Sometimes I don't see them with my eyes at all, it's entirely in my mind. I have been more creative as of late. I've been more creative with my words, I've taken up arrow making as a hobby and I've been playing my guitar more than usual.

As well with the stresses lately, I had kind of let it sit in the corner collecting dust. I don't want to get to excited for no reason, and I don't want to make an assumption that this is what it is, but it sure sounds like it. How ever when something happens to us, anything that sounds like it seems like the obvious cause at first. Especially when it's something that freaks you out. I want to know exactly what happened and why! Thank you for the info, and thank you to the other member who mentioned Kundalini earlier.

Do you know much about it ? It says that it can bring about some negative side effects, especially if one doesn't understand it. Do you think I could be in harms way ? Any suggestions? I've been meditating quite regularly since May ish, and I've always tried to practice proper grounding and blocking since a young age as I have experienced sleep paralysis and other spirits that bothered me. I am so excited for the times we are in, and very anxious to know what is in store for us as humans and for all life on earth.

I know there is a great change coming, and I know it's already begun. I'm not here to preach and I do try very hard to learn on my own as I feel many will be unaware of the change. As well they will have to come to terms with it on their own and find their own way. Many may mislead or try to take advantage of them along the way, but the answer is in their hearts, they just have to listen.

Thank you so very very much, and best of luck. I appreciate all you've shared with me, and would be happy to listen to anything else you have to share

edit on 10/1/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/2011 by Ilyich because: Wanted to make sure I added perfectperception to this....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

As for the shaking I experienced, it was physical. My body was literally shaking, I thought I was seizing but the doctor said he didn't think that was the case. Took, my pules listened to my heart, lungs. did reflex tests. Shone light in each of my eyes. Asked me a gazillion questions, about my past, my family's health, if I had hit my head, any medications I had consumed. Asked if I drink, I do not. Then told me to right down when and if it happens again, anything I ate and or did, if anything unusual occured that day. Was I exposed to anything, different than usual have I brought any new appliances or a new phone/computer around. None of these were the cause but yes, I was physically shaking.... It was quite intense. I've been feeling a pressure around the third eye now and then. I've been having extremely strange dreams, and at times my skin gets warm and tingles. It's very strange. I'm going to check out the kundalini links, thank you for that.

No problem,your welcome.

I am not saying what you personally experienced was not "physical" as you would know as it was you only who it happened to.I can say that when it has happened to me,I knew it felt like It was physical,the more it happened I feel as though it is closer to being internal.

Internally your vibrating,I have never been electrocuted but I would imagine that is close to what it would be like.
is that how you describe it pretty much,like being electrocuted without the pain? or was there pain involved while it was happening?

when I have experienced it there was no pain associated with it nor afterwards either.
the high pitch ringing that you hear has been associated with obe's [out of body experiences] also sometimes sounds like rushing waves of water,a roaring train etc. from what I know this happens when the Soul is about to leave or enter back into the body.

I have experienced it before too,quite alarming especially accompanied with any kind of aural noise like ringing/roaring

Good thing you did go to a Doctor,at the very least this erases any belief in it being primarily a physical aliment or issue. This leaves the internal/spiritual left if one believes in that of course

Here are some links that can help you further your research & insight into what may have happened/happening to you:
Out of Body Experience Research Foundation

or if you prefer the scientific and skeptical angle here is this article I found

Out-of-Body Experience? Your Brain Is to Blame

edit on 1-10-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My best guess is you had a partial seizure of the motor and visual cortex. The white flakes were not "real" and were the result of chaotic impulses remaining in the visual cortex. This could be a sign you may have a brain tumor or encephalitic infection of some kind. I would strongly suggest you go get a MRI or similar test done ASAP.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
To the OP:

Hey hope your doing well and just wanted to update on my "strange back issues"...
Turns out my spine was out of alignment and touching a nerve and therefore causing the strange muscle convulsions and electrical sensations up and down my back.
Went to a really good chiropractor and within 5 minutes he snapped me back into position. All my pain and sensations have stopped since.
The stress of the world still exists but I'm working on that!

Only you can judge the severity of your experience so if you think your health may be threatened please go seek a medical professional, be it a Doctor or a Chiropractor.
I went with this pain and strangeness for a year and it was fixed in 5 min but I tend to make myself suffer for long periods of time.
I've experienced OBE before so it could have been that feeling but like I said your the best judge of what you experienced.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

I think my experience is a bit of both physical & metaphysical and it's hard to decipher at times which is which...
Went to a chiropractor and now my sensations have ceased but I have used tones & meditation to produce the Kundalini Effect and the both feelings are similar me.
My back was obviously out due to the deep, loud, internal crack my spine made when i was being worked on.
I did experience pain on and off for a bout a year but the strange sensations were pleasurable when they occurred but since my visit, those sensations have ceased.
Hopefully now that my back is aligned I will be able to focus deeper during my meditations!!
My meditation experiences are usually accompanied by a swaying feeling of my physical body like my reality is wavering-- that's the best way I can describe it and the electrical spider-web sensations you get-- Like energy washing through you... are quite pleasant.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join