It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veil thinning ? Electrocution with out a source ? Vibrational change ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Okay guys. So I am writing this thread about an experience I just had. It's 3:15 am Here in good ol middle of no where mission BC, Canada.

Okay, so I will start this off with, an image.

I'm laying in my bed, in my favorite grey pajama bottoms, and a black beater, cuddled up with the misses. It's warm, I have half the covers kicked off, aside from the right leg which has a full wrap of the covers. I'm laying in a sideways big spoon position. I'm dreaming about pleasant things. Perhaps I've been called upon to save the world, or I'm in a hot tub with many beautiful woman, the old spice guy and Senor Dosakis. Irrelevant.

Well, I got the wake up of my life times. I'm peacefully frolicking through dream land, when I suddenly begin to convulse !!! Not, one of those little half asleep restless leg twitches. My whole body was SHAKING from head to toe, quite violently I may add. From the outside I probably looked like every cartoon character who sticks his finger in a light socket, or grabs on to a vibrating tuning fork. I'm like seizing, I can't make myself stop. I can move my body, but it continues to convulse like an epileptic at a rave. This is accompanied by a numbing sensation of my skin. I was shaking so intensely I bit my tongue not once but twice. My first thought was... OH my god did I just have a seizure !!!

Now, as far as I know victims of seizures do not recall they are having a seizure nor are the aware they are having a seizure.. .So I guess it still could be logical, but I have no history of seizures, and at my last check up I was perfectly healthy. The entire event lasted about 5 minutes and my entire body hurt like all my muscles tore. I'm kind of freaked out as this happened while I was in a dead sleep. I'm a little bit freaked out, and after it was over i could see. well it looked like snow flakes floating around in my room..

Any ideas as to what just happened to me ? Anyone else ever experience anything like this ?

Whole body convulsion/seizure involuntary movements.
Numbing of the skin.
Fear.
Saw snow, or white floaty things after.
My body is now sore, like I fell down the stairs.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I say go to urgent care. As far as I know, there are many different types of seizures, cause by many different things besides epilepsy. I don't know much, but I think you should get checked out. You may have a blood clot in your head or something.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Congratulations. You're about to level up.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
OR . . . you could have a brain tumor or something.

strongly suggest you seek medical help just in case.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy
Congratulations. You're about to level up.

Thanks for that!

I can now go to sleep a lil happier.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I've been having some really odd body sensations lately but I play pretty hard these days so maybe it's just back strain or stress but it feels really funky like a tiny web of tingles all throughout my back into my arms and shoulders and up my neck it's definitely feels nervous system.

If you can afford it go see a doctor.
I hope it's good news for both of us and it really is a level up.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Did your convulsions wake your wife up? If not then i say it was either a dream or your soul became restless. A trip to the quacks would be a very good idea though.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Energy is increasing in both accessibility and vibrational level rapidly now, and your experience has several of the hallmarks of an experience of this. No you are not alone. In fact, quite the opposite. Yes a vibrational change is occurring. Your experience is likely an important mile marker in a continuing process.

By all means see a doctor if it would reassure either you or your loved ones. But by the title of your thread, you seem to have an intuitive sense of what's going on. If you are drawn to learning more, follow the opportunities that present themselves for you to do so.

Good luck and journey to you and all others along the path.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey, guys thank you all for your replies. I was very focused on what was happening, and after it was over I shot up right in bed, and Jess rubbed my back and asked if I was okay. I said, yeah I don't know what happened. I didn't know how to explain it to her, she doesn't like anything that isn't " White Bread" so to speak. I might go head on down to the Dr. I don't have any long term changes I have noticed, but that doesn't mean something serious isn't wrong. As soon as the experience was over, it was over. I have no tingling anywhere, I'm no longer sore but it's 11:46am now, and the experience happened at 3amish. I no longer see any " Snow " but I think going to the Doctor is a pretty good idea. I would love for this to have been an Experience, and I strongly believe we are coming into a huge change, and this is both scary and exciting. The only reason it feels scary is what if it is a clot, tumor, or I'm having seizures. I'll let you all know what they say, I'm sure it could get expensive so I may need others advice here. How far do I let the doctors take me for my money before I should be convinced I'm okay.

I've never had a seizure before, no one in my family has. As far as I know, we all have good hearts, lungs and blood. My grandfather Died at an old age, over weight and had a heart attack. I'm not over weight, I try to take care of myself. Alright, well I'm going to go see what I can do, can't live with out a brain.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall

If you can afford it go see a doctor.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

He lives in Canada, he can afford the monthly government health insurance fee of 80.99 or what ever. And if he couldn't, goberment would still cover any of his medical needs.....to infinity.

If i get sick i am going home.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Work covers it for me, I have an appointment with my doctor on monday

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You had a typical kundalini experience.

Thats one of the most classic symptoms of kundalini.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

edit on 25-9-2011 by judydawg because: wrong thread

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Could you explain this for me ? I'm going to look it up, but I don't know what that means.

Hey, all. I'm just about to head to the Dr's for my appointment. Any questions anyone thinks I should ask ? I'm going to tell him the same thing I told you guys. I don't know how else to put it, or what to even ask as far as this experience goes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey guys, Okay. well I hate to bring this up but I had a dream, not an image a voice. That said to me " Well I can't very well sleep now can I ? Elenin isn't gone, and something about 6 am and the serpentine river flooding. " Sorry for the delay, that was a better composed bit before I got to on the internet. We are having a wicked storm right now, and the internet didn't want to connect. I don't know anything other than what I stated, and assuming serpentine is a rive is because that is familiar to me, if you know of another serpentine maybe that's it, but it could just be a dream just wanted to get it out in case something does happen and that was something out of the norm.

Before I heard the voice I was dreaming about looking for jobs, and as well about an apartment where my fixed cat had babies with another cat and got mad and attacked me after we moved the kittens.

I was also going to various jobs to try them out in my dream.

Another weird part was I went into the street with all this stuff. I don't know how I got it all there but I had my guitars as sorts of my stuff, and once I became aware I started panicking trying to get the stuff into my home because it was out in the street. Everything has kind of smudged together now that I'm awake but I wasn't dreaming about anything Doomsday related before I heard the voice, I don't know if it was my own or my fiancee's but there you have it. Flame away.

Oh, and Dr's appointment went well, he assured me I'm looking too much into this, and to try rather than think about the shaking, but what else was I doing or was going on. The fact It woke me from sleep, he asked if I was dreaming, if I was cold, did I wake up sweaty all sorts of questions like that, but the bottom line being that because I claim I was conscious during the event that it likely was not a seizure. He told me that if I'm really worried, and it happens again to write down the exact time and anything I was doing leading up to the event and everything after. To write down everything I can about the shaking as soon as I can. He then reminded me our bodies and our brains are very complex and sometimes things just happen, the fact I don't feel off, my co-ordination, reflexes and balance seem fine so with out doing any tests I appear like a healthy young man.

I was going to post this tomorrow, but the dream kind of drove me back to this, and the last thing this site needs is another premonition thread so I just threw it in here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ive been shocked by electricity literally jumping out the wall outlet next to my bed a few times.

of course, my bed is now moved far from the outlet. it happens more with 220V than 110V but ppl have died from this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Woah, that's crazy. I got up out of bed still shaking though, and made my way out of the room in a messed up state of what ever that was. So I don't think it was anything like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have had something similar happen to me many times before in my life as you have described,what exactly it is I do not know for sure,I've also experienced sleep paralysis my entire life,first starting when I was around 5 or 6 years old as far as I can recollect at least.

The vibrational experience you speak of most likely happened internally if you understand what I mean,unless you are saying you saw your body move? if you did not see any movement physically then I would definitely look into researching chakras and Kundalini energy.

I have felt a current of energy pulse through out my body and shake rapidly to my surprise.
I was scared out of my mind just as you were.

I have read that it could be Kundalini Energy
here are a few links that you may find informative & helpful-

Kundalini Signs and Symptoms

the biology of Kundalini
edit on 29-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've never had something like that but the other day I had a feeling like an electric current going through my chest slightly on the right hand side, just above the diaphragm.

Lasted just a few seconds, but it was the strangest sensation. I was fully awake and lying on the couch at the time...

No idea what it was...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join