It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great Assumption, I mean Evolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Evolution is one of the weakest and stupidest THEORIES out there. Darwin himself eventually said HE didn't even believe his own theory. There is absolutely NO proof in any way of this unfounded THEORY. However, there is much EVIDENCE indicating it is WRONG.

How many more times are you going to spout the same nonsense? You'e already been shown in other threads that the whole notion of Darwin recanting on his deathbed is a pure fabrication, spun out of whole cloth by creationists. It has been shown to be a lie so many times that even creationist websites acknowledge that it's absolute fiction and recommend that it not be used as an argument against evolution. Seriously, when you can't even get that bit right, how are your other assertions to be taken seriously?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Maybe proof was a little too strong. I should of have said suggests creationism. I guess I get a little defensive because unlike you many people state evolution as an undeniable fact.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by sacgamer25

My assumption is that you have made up your mind and will dismiss any evidence or argument that does not support your preconceived dogma (the antithesis of science) - including for example DNA, RNA, fossil record and radiometric dating. And I bet my assumption isn't far off the mark.

You say it is a false assumption to claim dinosaurs did not live alongside man. I say according to the geological record dinosaurs largely became extinct 65,000,000 years ago and that the earliest homonids that might be called human did not appear until around 2,000,000 years ago.

No fossils of any form of homonid have ever been found in the same strata as that in which dinosaur bones have been found, and vice versa.

Why then do you assume that humans did live alongside dinosaurs? And do you think humans lived alongside cynodonts as well?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

As long as I can provide scientific evidence that the things you assume as facts are indeed assumptions then I refuse to believe the assumption.

Dinos and man: 65 million years assumes the accuracy of dating and the accuracy of strata. I gave a link for dating here is one for strata. www.youtube.com...

Hominid and dinosaur fossils: That is simple would you have been hanging out with the dinosaurs? If strata data is wrong, which science suggest it could be, see you tube video above, then it cannot be stated as fact. Also i assume the flood whipped out the majority of dinosaurs. I imagine man migrating to higher ground until all ground was covered, the bodies would have floated once water overtook the higher ground and they would have complete decomposed in the water, leaving no fossil record. This theory would be consistent with the small amount of fossil evidence we have.

Here is a good link that explains fossil record and draws a conclusion on why we don't find dino and hominoid fossils together. www.answersingenesis.org...

edit on 24-9-2011 by sacgamer25 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Yes I know, I add those because most (my assumption) evolutionist also believe that life came from nothing. And the ones that believe life came from aliens still don't answer the question of the beginning of life so I personally toss this one out.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

OP believes dinosaurs and humans co-existed.

Non-avian dinosaurs went extinct 65.5 million years ago, humans only showed up about 2.3 million years ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by colin42

Yes I know, I add those because most (my assumption) evolutionist also believe that life came from nothing. And the ones that believe life came from aliens still don't answer the question of the beginning of life so I personally toss this one out.

life didnt just come from nothing, it is a combination of minerals, amino acids ect that are all found in the natural universe

building blocks of life

top topics

<< 1   >>

join