It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was UARS realy an atmospheric study Satellite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Or was it a laboratory?
The purpose being to study the effects of space on deadly viruses? ie the most easily transmitted by air ?
Anthrax,t has itt now returned with the doomed satellite as a mutated Space Bug super virus?
Bug dust spread all over the Earth?

UARS= Undisclosed Anthrax Re-entry Sattelite?

Are we now going to see our homelands infested with disease carrying UARS fallout?

Anthrax could wipe out a third of humanity all from a small fast moving air borne mass from space?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I assume that this is a joke thread?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The people on ATS seem to have a lot of "lofty" ideas with no facts to back up the claims.

Why would a gov do what you speak of?

What would be the goal?

how would they accomplish this goal?

Does any gov have the tech to accomplish what you are saying?

People on this sight continue to say the government is trying to eliminate them, but that makes no sense. The people they would be eliminating are the people that pay them and provide for them.
edit on 24-9-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

Is there a autobot here or what?
A joke thread?
Yeah real light hearted subject matter.
Do some research enlightened one , about spikes in leukemia and cancer due to plutonium exposure since the mid to late forties.

It is hard on ATS to deny ignorance when ,so many just want to sprout inane insults.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If they wanted to infect the public with Anthrax, they could do it any number of ways and you'd never know the origin. Advertising a satellite re-entry and plastering it all over the news channels isn't exactly a good tactic for black op. Try a little critical thinking before making a thread next time.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Mogget

It is hard on ATS to deny ignorance when ,so many just want to sprout inane insults.

Or asinine hypothesis...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Sometimes conspiracys are proven as fact by allowing others to research the missing verifiable information.

Do you want me to spoon feed you?
I would if I thought you were not capable and intelligent.
The finding out is what its all about , I have provided the raw conjecture, fellow ATS member the rest is up to you?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

reply to post by Mogget

Or asinine hypothesis...

It is most gratifying that other ATS members agree with me

I will add you as a friend , for mentioning a bottom word...it turns me on.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Mogget

Do some research enlightened one , about spikes in leukemia and cancer due to plutonium exposure since the mid to late forties.

So... Rather than add any backing to your interesting claims about an Anthrax doomsday satellite, you divert the subject matter to a whole other conspiracy theory, then suggest us to go and do some research in itself to give your argument some implied credibility. Troll, or attention seeker.

I could say more on people's want to believe in a good juicy conspiracy theory first before researching the known facts but I am sure it has all been said before.

If you want to present such theories, I don't see how providing at least some basic sources or facts to back the theory is possibly 'spoonfeeding'.
edit on 24-9-2011 by RazenVillage because: Typo fix on poroviding.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RazenVillage

reply to post by Mogget

So... Rather than add any backing to your interesting claims about an Anthrax doomsday satellite, you divert the subject matter to a whole other conspiracy theory, then suggest us to go and do some research in itself to give your argument some implied credibility. Troll, or attention seeker.

I could say more on people's want to believe in a good juicy conspiracy theory first before researching the known facts but I am sure it has all been said before.

If you want to present such theories, I don't see how providing at least some basic sources or facts to back the theory is possibly 'spoonfeeding'.
edit on 24-9-2011 by RazenVillage because: Typo fix on poroviding.

Noy a bad first post on ATS stranger
and you accuse me of trollish inclinations?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Let me put it this way. There are more proof that George Bush is a reptilian, and that God exists(the bible) than there are for your claims about an anthrax satellite.

And i don´t believe in God, or that Bush is a reptilian.

So why would i believe your anthrax satellite claims with absolutely no facts to back it up?

People that want to start such a conspiracy theory, usually present at least a few sources of facts, to get the seed growing in peoples minds.

If you have nothing, expect to be ridiculed
edit on 24-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I tried giving one of these threads the benefit of the doubt, OP... This one is just so far off the reservation, it's just all doubt and no benefit. I think the plot was half way interesting in the remake to Andromeda Strain, but not a possibility in anyone's version of reality...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ridiculous thread !

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the support,its good to see some have open minds, the satellite is now never likely to be found accordding to NASA...very convenient.

Not sure why this was moved to skunkworks section , but plenty of skunk replys to an excellent thread.

top topics

join