It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First video of Satellite UARS debris falling over Okotoks,Canada AMAZING VIDEO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Plus he said it was taken on the 22nd?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And now NASA have confirmed the the satelite crashlanded in the pacific ocean. edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
RCMP Denies it Landed in Alberta

CALGARY—Officials in the U.S. and Canada are trying to determine where debris from an American satellite have landed, but the RCMP is shooting down reports that some pieces fell in an Alberta community

RCMP Sgt. Patrick Webb said the video is likely a hoax, adding police have heard nothing about falling debris in the area.

Damm those utubers

edit on 24-9-2011 by hotbread because: link

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
looked like a flare drop or something, not a re-entering satellite i'm afraid

Wee Mad

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nevermind if this is the UARS or chinese lanterns or a fleet of UFO's, lets think about the real issue in this video:

The poor hen pecked guy. That has got to go down as some kind of mental abuse. Glad he took her and not me though!

Guy, whoever you may be, my heart goes out to you...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Definently looks like something

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
As to whether they are hoaxers or not, I believe they are telling the truth but might be mistaken about what they are looking at. "It's not a lie if you believe it", to quote George Constanza.

What an awesome spelling for Ottawa!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Wrong about the date as well I guess.
It would be nice if they were to admit they were mistaken but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just a weird thought..

Maybe the satellite crashed into a UFO. I remember seeing a picture within the last week of a tarp over a disc shaped object being move with security cars driving along side it.

This is a movie made in the 1980s that just showed up last night on my netflix
www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
NASAs latest press release

www.nasa.gov...

The precise re-entry time and location of debris impacts have not been determined. During the re-entry period, the satellite passed from the east coast of Africa over the Indian Ocean, then the Pacific Ocean, then across northern Canada, then across the northern Atlantic Ocean, to a point over West Africa. The vast majority of the orbital transit was over water, with some flight over northern Canada and West Africa.

I'd like to see some real videos, but who's going to sit there with their camera and wait for a brief flash that they probably won't see?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
Just a weird thought..

Maybe the satellite crashed into a UFO. I remember seeing a picture within the last week of a tarp over a disc shaped object being move with security cars driving along side it.

This is a movie made in the 1980s that just showed up last night on my netflix
www.imdb.com...

You are talking about This ATS Thread

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Im beginning to think the whole satellite thing was just a cover up for something else. And maybe that's way the president is hunkered down in Denver

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why cover it up, though?

I just want to know why the satellite would be falling. Something had to push it back into position of going towards earth, right?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stonhans

edit on 24-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonhans
And now NASA have confirmed the the satelite crashlanded in the pacific ocean. edition.cnn.com...

Sorry, but Based on replies by ats members in the past...CNN iReport should not be considered as being endorsed by CNN. At least that applies to comet stories anyway...ex.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ipsedixit

Wrong about the date as well I guess.
It would be nice if they were to admit they were mistaken but I'm not holding my breath.

Here is a YouTube where the wife says hubby got the date wrong (in the description).

Also states how this one, from Oklahoma City, is the original. So I guess the Canada one is a copy. (But with so much misleading info out there, I don't know what to think anymore.)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Nope the video posted in My OP is the original . It was posted well before the others .Posted on 24-9-2011 @ 03:00 AM . I was searching and researching Satellite UARS U tube vids in real time last night. I'm rather still on the fence as to what it was they captured but I do believe that they believe it was the satellite. UPDATE : It does seem that your video was posted before mine but that is Very odd because it was NOT there last night. Very strange.
edit on 24-9-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Questionable. The lights seem too widely scattered and persistent. No vapor trail.
Here is a genuine re-entry.

edit on 9/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Don't worry Phage - NASA's website will soon tell you what to say and you can avoid any impression of actually being ignorant about something (not that you would actually say something like "I don't know...." when you really don't know if that's it or not)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think I have a headache from all of this nonsense about this video. Didn't we dissect it in another thread and come up with it not being the UARS debris falling over Okotoks,Canada. Weren't almost everyone making comments in this thread in the other thread saying the same things? In this video he says the 22nd of September and he says he is in Oklahoma City. Not even considering the fact he is speaking like an American, the woman is speaking like an American and when the neighbor comes out of her house she has an American accent. I guess people just watch the first few minutes of a video and comment like they saw the whole thing? Maybe I'm missing something...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That is not the satellite, and that is way too many pieces if you ask me. And even with the perspective, it seems like they were going up. I think it might have been a fleet if UFO's like Mexico.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join