It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First video of Satellite UARS debris falling over Okotoks,Canada AMAZING VIDEO!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Also the video was posted on the 23rd Sept, so one must conclude that it was the night of the 22nd Sept he is refering to when making the date reference.

edit on 24/9/2011 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Phage

The duration is far too long.

Also the fact he say's the 22nd!

This is not a video of U.A.R.S !

link   
shouldn't it move a bit faster than just some Chinese lanterns?

link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Have you ever made a video? lol.

Its pretty easy to put an audio track on a video.

You cannot be serious that the audio is the selling factor.

Hehe.. I work in TV. I know completely what is capable. if that was voice over, they scripted it down to the movement of the camera.

-edit- This may end up not being the satellite in question.. I believe i said earlier we will have to compare it to other videos.... I am just doubting the "voice over" talk.
edit on 24-9-2011 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That don't look like no satellite re-entry. Nice find. Pretty cool video.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

If your really in "tv" then you will know that people find coincedenses of sight/sound. All you have to do is watch the video a few times and react.

Then overlay your audio with the video. Easy peasy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon

Also the video was posted on the 23rd Sept, so one must conclude that it was the night of the 22nd Sept he is refering to when making the date reference.

edit on 24/9/2011 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

Yeah.
That too!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The video was posted less than an hour ago. The timing is right.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
How do you put a topic in the hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm sure someone got video of the event if it did indeed fall in north America. ( hey does that make Canadians Americans too
) Tons of folks were searching the skies. I'm sure we will get some confirmed footage soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You have to prove it first. As of now noone has. That date thing might as well be a human error for all we know.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It looks great and judging by the peoples reaction I would say this is real as well. Good find. I think it is possible this must be a different material or composition airborne and aflame than in Phages video which was also very impressive - so impressive I wonder why he wasn't first to post a thread on the re-entry being in possession of such magnificent footage? Could it be these pieces of the satellite are different material? These are lighter and burn longer. Everything shouldn't burn the same way if the pieces are separated and traveling in fused clumps and individual pieces. At least I wouldn't think so.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Posted within the hour with an audio track that says this occurred on the 22nd. This is a video that was premade with the 22nd date. The authors of this video used an older video and replaced the audio track for whatever reason. Don't be fooled.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

One foot in front of the other?

If your really in "tv" then you will know that people find coincedenses of sight/sound. All you have to do is watch the video a few times and react. Then overlay your audio with the video. Easy peasy.

...if you're sleezy.... These seem like real people, not tricksters and genuinely astonished. I really don't think this is a hoaxed video. I am searching for motive here and can't find any.
edit on 24-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Are you sure?
I don't know what time zone youtube uses for its timestamps.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

It looks great and judging by the peoples reaction I would say this is real as well. Good find. I think it is possible this must be a different material or composition airborne and aflame than in Phages video which was also very impressive - so impressive I wonder why he wasn't first to post a thread on the re-entry being in possession of such magnificent footage? Could it be these pieces of the satellite are different material? These are lighter and burn longer. Everything shouldn't burn the same way if the pieces are separated and traveling in fused clumps and individual pieces. At least I wouldn't think so.

I'm one foot out the door on this website. Maybe some of you will be happy about that.

Do me a favor, google how fast that satellite was traveling.
Now convince me that the "pieces" would be semi stationary in the video.

If you can do that, I'll leave forever and I promise.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Are you sure?

You beat me to it :-)

For example I am now GMT +1 time zone on the 24th Sept.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Are you sure?

Totally sure . If you search then choose sort by upload date it will list new videos by minutes/hours/days ect.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Show me even a single piece that is even close to stationary in the video. How do you know how far they are? You're just jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I'm one foot out the door on this website. Maybe some of you will be happy about that.

Do me a favor, google how fast that satellite was traveling.
Now convince me that the "pieces" would be semi stationary in the video.

If you can do that, I'll leave forever and I promise.

Never had the pleasure so not sure how to feel about that but back to the video....couldn't this be something equivalent to ash? ...ash floats.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join