It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Quietly Supplies Israel With Bunker-Busting Bombs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

U.S. Quietly Supplies Israel With Bunker-Busting Bombs.

www.nytimes.com

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has quietly supplied Israel with bombs capable of destroying buried targets, like terrorists’ arms caches or perhaps sites in Iran suspected of being part of that nation’s nuclear weapons program, American officials said Friday.

The administration’s transfer of bunker-busting bombs, first reported in an online article by Newsweek, began in 2009. American officials who confirmed the shipments spoke on the condition of anonymity, because they were not auth....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So now what? I really hope that It would not turn out to be the worse now because Iran was telling the world that they would nuke Israel off the map. I mean bombing an Iranian nuclear prolram would led to some WW3 and probably worse.

Hopefully because i hope it won't turn out for the worse because this crap is going down really bad.

www.nytimes.com
www.ynetnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-9-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well its not very secretive if the NYTimes is on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

First of all, Iran is turning into the new North Korea. Whole lotta talk, no action. Secondly, who cares if they have bunker busters? They already have nukes. Not everything means WW3. WW3 has been called out on this site a million times, we're still waiting.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I know that i hope it doesn't to be to be and i know it's not going to be like that. Yes, Iran is already like North Korea and Iran would threatened to use the nukes on Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I know right?! I've been sitting around here bored out of my mind hoping for WW3, nothing. No zombie apocalypse, no nuclear Apocalypse, Y2k was a bust and so was that thing was supposed to happen last march, not to mention global cooling/warming/climate change. Man if the world doesn't end soon I'm gonna be so disappointed. Well Elenien is coming soon. If that fails too well

2012 or bust!!
Lets end the world for good this time. Its what were all waiting for right?

EDIT: Or we can get Ron Paul elected 2012, either good with me.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Mcupobob because: boobs, thats right you heard me.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I recall reading about this a couple of days ago right here on ATS.

But, yeah, the US is going to let the Israelis do the dirty work.

Or is it the Israeli's let the US provide for the dirty work?

Dunno.............

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I think we can safely take it that should we hear that bunker busing bombs have been used anywhere in the middle east they originated in the US and were used by Israel, despite any claims to the contary that may be made at the time.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Great, dirty filthy bloody capitalist swines (the US gov) hand over deadly weapons to the nation which has some of the worst foriegn policy ever heard of (I.E. Israel , the nation that bought you the classic "All our neighbors land is now ours. Challenge us and die" policy).

Great move USA, well played. How come no one has shot the people that make these utterly bizzare and foolish choices?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
And ? Nothing new there u.s been giving the genocidal psychopaths israel state of the art weapons for years...
Would be more newsworthy if the u.s cut israel off and told them get stuffed no more aid. But that will never happen and israel will continue its crimes against humanity murdering civilians with u.s made weapons.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

People don't hear to much about the weapons the US "stores" in Israel..

How convenient is that??
No charge and no one knows what weapons are there, though we do know it's $billions worth.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in this, earlier thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join